The hand puppet Gretta tells the world to get read for "big" changes in lifestyle

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right everyone. The little hand puppet is preparing the way for the Great Reset and world restructuring telling everyone to get ready for major lifestyle changes, adding those who are not selfish will still be fine and have happy meaningful lives.

Gretta is like a little girl John the Baptist for the Left.

LOL.

I bet you did NAZI that coming.

Details will come later as to how Gretta wants you to live your life.

I hear The WEF working on some sort of artificial insemination with the sperm David Hogg is leaving in all those tissues next to his bed. .
R.c9f491b39a359709e0b8aef10c433bef

Why she gets this platform is anyone's guess. She is manifestly an idiotic zealot.

Vacationing here in Florida, I note that the market for property along the beaches is hotter than the beaches themselves, and banks are keen to pass out millions in thirty-year mortgages.

Haven't the banks been paying attention? These properties will all be washed into the sea in thirty years.

Of course, I'll be dead, so I don't care. But the existence of these long term mortgages is a hint that the people who are really paying attention to what's going on are betting that the world will not end.

Why the fuck am I supposed to care about anyting this bitch says?

She is a willing tool of the climate change grifters.

FUCK ALL OF THEM.

When these frauds go after China’s pollution, I might begin to think they are sincere.

When they ONLY blast America….I know they are FULL OF SHIT.

I routinely hug trees and cheer when windmills are built
Don't you know people are the problem? We must abort as many infants as possible ,euthanize all the elderly ,and slaughter as many as possible through proxy wars. For the good of the planet. Of course those who advocate those things are the self appointed keepers of the planet. That's what the world the globalist want.

Forum List

Back