Former Traitorous NSA Director Clapper Now Claims He Never Called Hunter Biden Laptop Contents 'Russian Disinformation'...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...despite his name clearly being on the letter signed by the infamous 'Intel 51', declaring the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop to be 'Russian Disinformation'.

:auiqs.jpg:

Looks like Clapper is desperately trying to make sure he isn't indicted for Perjury.

This reminds me of the time he testified under oath before Congress years ago and swore the NSA was not illegally spying on Americans. Several days later evidrnce was exposed proving the NSA was doing so and that Clapper had committed Perjury.

Democrats scrambled to recall Clapper to testify before Congress so he could 'AMEND' his previous testimony before Republicans could have him indicted for his Perjury.

Now this....

SSDD.

6R8SQD4.png

1676353188949.png

The echos are everywhere now.

It is unreal, that some of the folks on the left, are still in denial. :rolleyes:

Freelancers Wanted: Help Knock Out the Mainstream Propaganda Machine​

For a Racket special project, bodies needed​

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F4dd94de3-b1ac-446d-b554-6473f4b70efd_2516x1942.png

1676353451445.png

It's so fitting that lying POS got a cushy spot on CNN as an "expert contributor".
That was covered on page two of Media Matrix. Good on ya! :113:

1676354364314.png

Have you got him on tape or video saying it? No? FAKE NEWS.

NSA Director Clapper Now Claims He Never Called Hunter Biden Laptop Contents 'Russian Disinformation'...​

1676356371584.png

These lying bags of shit try to get away with semantics.

I NEVER SAID IT “WAS“ RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION…
I SAID IT “HAD ALL THE MARKINGS“ OF RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION!

And you cult fucks swear we did not blow up the Nordstream. GTFO.

Have a box of tissues, clown. This is what happens when YOU believe the right wing media. They lie to you about what people say. Trump lied 37,000 times and you didn't bat an eye.

Have a box of tissues, clown. This is what happens when YOU believe the right wing media. They lie to you about what people say. Trump lied 37,000 times and you didn't bat an eye.
That's pretty rich coming from a lying sack of leftard shit.

You can keep your doctor and your plan, remember?

Wear the mask, it'll keep you from getting Covid, remember?

And oh yeah - Hunter's laptop is a Russian hoax.

Fucking lying leftard pieces of shit.

Flush em. Down the toilet. That's where shit belongs.

Tell mister semantics smart ass that while he never said it was Russians, his statement was designed to mislead Americans which is “all of the markings of a Democrat.”

Clapper is the personification of the deep state and will suffer no consequences for his actions.

No consequences that is unless the citizens start dragging ALL federal employees out into the streets and hanging them.

Every last one....

...despite his name clearly being on the letter signed by the infamous 'Intel 51', declaring the contents of Hunter Biden's laptop to be 'Russian Disinformation'.

:auiqs.jpg:

Looks like Clapper is desperately trying to make sure he isn't indicted for Perjury.

This reminds me of the time he testified under oath before Congress years ago and swore the NSA was not illegally spying on Americans. Several days later evidrnce was exposed proving the NSA was doing so and that Clapper had committed Perjury.

Democrats scrambled to recall Clapper to testify before Congress so he could 'AMEND' his previous testimony before Republicans could have him indicted for his Perjury.

Now this....

SSDD.

He is one of the heads of the weaponized deep state and he got caught with his pants down.

Forum List

Back