The hand puppet Gretta tells the world to get read for "big" changes in lifestyle

The planet doesn't need 'saving' nor does it care what we do or don't do. You folks are ridiculous.

You are, of course, correct
There is NOTHING humans can do to harm the earth

The Earth is one tough SOB piece of rock. It will be here regardless of what we do.

Humans may not

The Earth is one tough SOB piece of rock. It will be here regardless of what we do.

Humans may not
There will be a time where Earth will no longer support life.
The oceans will evaporate, and eventually the Sun will consume the Earth.
This is a few billion years out and it will have nothing to do with the
yarn that climate change is man made.

There will be a time where Earth will no longer support life.
The oceans will evaporate, and eventually the Sun will consume the Earth.
This is a few billion years out and it will have nothing to do with the
yarn that climate change is man made.

Another mindless…..It is not our fault rant

Climate Scientists disagree with you
But at least Tucker Carlson still agrees with you

Even a child understands that sacrifices must be made to protect the planet.

Conservatives are unwilling to do a thing that will cause inconvenience.
Screw future generations
Conservatives want to reduce spending. That will require sacrifice.

Another mindless…..It is not our fault rant

Climate Scientists disagree with you
But at least Tucker Carlson still agrees with you
There are a lot of climate scientists that agree with Carlson.
Not the paid for scientists that you have to rely on. :rolleyes-41:

(Give me your desired outcome and I will give you a paper to support it. Global warming community)

RW, your communist masters would love to stifle the US.
China is not a participant with the global warming BS, and you are mum about it.
speaks volumes, comrade

They are trying to put the cart before the horse. There is no way the grids will be ready, or will there be enough EV's and EV charging physical capacity to meet the crazy deadlines they have for the end of ICE vehicle sales.
For democrats if the cart and horse don't work, then that disempowers the average citizen so it's a win/win.

Meanwhile, the ruling class will make sure they have their own power source and transportation services, much like how Congress opted out of Obamacare while forcing everyone else to jump in.

Soon, driving will be for the privileged elite.

That's right everyone. The little hand puppet is preparing the way for the Great Reset and world restructuring telling everyone to get ready for major lifestyle changes, adding those who are not selfish will still be fine and have happy meaningful lives.

Gretta is like a little girl John the Baptist for the Left.

LOL.

I bet you did NAZI that coming.

Details will come later as to how Gretta wants you to live your life.
She has me totally confused. She says:

"Until recently, you could argue that it was possible to save the climate without having to change our behavior"

What? That's news to me. For quite a while now she has been saying that we need to change our behavior in order to save the planet.

As usual though, she talks in riddles and codes and generalities without really saying anything in detail, mostly because she doesn't actually know any details, being nothing but a mouthpiece for her handlers. She should just tell us her specific demands on how we should do this and what exactly she wants us to do in order to get her to shut up. Then the world would know and we can all make an informed decision as to just how crazy she really is. But, all we ever get out of her is blah, blah, blah.

She has me totally confused. She says:

"Until recently, you could argue that it was possible to save the climate without having to change our behavior"

What? That's news to me. For quite a while now she has been saying that we need to change our behavior in order to save the planet.

As usual though, she talks in riddles and codes and generalities without really saying anything in detail, mostly because she doesn't actually know any details, being nothing but a mouthpiece for her handlers. She should just tell us her specific demands on how we should do this and what exactly she wants us to do in order to get her to shut up. Then the world would know and we can all make an informed decision as to just how crazy she really is. But, all we ever get out of her is blah, blah, blah.
Saying that the world could have saved the coming pain had they only made the right choices shifts the blame on what the ruling elite must now do to you because you did not sell your house and move into a cave while walking to work instead of driving.

But in reality, causing the average citizen economic pain and devastation was always the plan

There are a lot of climate scientists that agree with Carlson.
Not the paid for scientists that you have to rely on. :rolleyes-41:

(Give me your desired outcome and I will give you a paper to support it. Global warming community)

RW, your communist masters would love to stifle the US.
China is not a participant with the global warming BS, and you are mum about it.
speaks volumes, comrade

Communist Masters?

Damn….you Conservatives have not changed your tune since 1950

1676394395611.jpeg

Even a child understands that sacrifices must be made to protect the planet.

Conservatives are unwilling to do a thing that will cause inconvenience.
Screw future generations
And that who believes in the elites propaganda. Children. They do not live it. So, it is not real.

Humans may not
The advanced nations are not the ones damaging the planet from your spouts. There are some issues however most of them are fixable with prudent common sense infrastructure upgrades. India and China lead the pack of 2nd and 3rd world nations that are the guilty parties.

:laughing0301:

I always have to laugh how much Conservatives throw around the term communist while they have no idea what a communist is
I will ask again, how do you and democrats differ with the communists?

Forum List

Back