The hand puppet Gretta tells the world to get read for "big" changes in lifestyle

Why she gets this platform is anyone's guess. She is manifestly an idiotic zealot.

Vacationing here in Florida, I note that the market for property along the beaches is hotter than the beaches themselves, and banks are keen to pass out millions in thirty-year mortgages.

Haven't the banks been paying attention? These properties will all be washed into the sea in thirty years.

Of course, I'll be dead, so I don't care. But the existence of these long term mortgages is a hint that the people who are really paying attention to what's going on are betting that the world will not end.

Both parents are activist extremists and The Thing has a 24x7 PR advisor.

It was planned from the start when Mum's book was published two days before The Thing's first publicity stunt .

That's right everyone. The little hand puppet is preparing the way for the Great Reset and world restructuring telling everyone to get ready for major lifestyle changes, adding those who are not selfish will still be fine and have happy meaningful lives.

Gretta is like a little girl John the Baptist for the Left.

LOL.

I bet you did NAZI that coming.

Details will come later as to how Gretta wants you to live your life.
/-----/ "Details will come later as to how Gretta wants you to live your life."
I'm sure her lifestyle will be much enhanced.

Even a child understands that sacrifices must be made to protect the planet.

Conservatives are unwilling to do a thing that will cause inconvenience.
Screw future generations

Considering progressives aren't having kids, what future generations?

Even a child understands that sacrifices must be made to protect the planet.

Conservatives are unwilling to do a thing that will cause inconvenience.
Screw future generations
/-----/ "Even a child understands that sacrifices must be made to protect the planet."
Even a child understands when they are being punished for something that didn't happen or for something they didn't do.

When Greta goes on Youtube eating bugs and living in a hovel burning feces for heat, then maybe we'll consider minor adjustments in our lifestyle. MAYBE

Tell that stupid bitch to shut her ignorant pie hole.
/-----/ Well, in all fairness, Greta -- a virtual nobody -- found her 15 minutes of fame. So, I don't begrudge her fame and possible fortune. She's 20 now, and probably looking toward her next gig.

/-----/ "Even a child understands that sacrifices must be made to protect the planet."
Even a child understands when they are being punished for something that didn't happen or for something they didn't do.

When Greta goes on Youtube eating bugs and living in a hovel burning feces for heat, then maybe we'll consider minor adjustments in our lifestyle. MAYBE

The activists are like the officer in WWI who blows his whistle and lets the troops run out of the trenches first, not the officer who blows his whistle from the parapet, waves his sword and yells "FOLLOW ME" and leads the charge.

That's why I have no respect for the "do what I say, not what I do" elite prog idiots telling me I have to give up my ICE vehicle "or else".

That's right everyone. The little hand puppet is preparing the way for the Great Reset and world restructuring telling everyone to get ready for major lifestyle changes, adding those who are not selfish will still be fine and have happy meaningful lives.

Gretta is like a little girl John the Baptist for the Left.

LOL.

I bet you did NAZI that coming.

Details will come later as to how Gretta wants you to live your life.

I read today California's power grid won't be able to handle the green push

Well, it looks like things are going according to the plan of the Left then.

So there is that.
/——/ What better way to force folks onto the new bullet train debacle than shutting down EV recharging on a regular basis.

Why the fuck am I supposed to care about anyting this bitch says?

She is a willing tool of the climate change grifters.

FUCK ALL OF THEM.

When these frauds go after China’s pollution, I might begin to think they are sincere.

When they ONLY blast America….I know they are FULL OF SHIT.
You seem triggered..

California's grid faces collapse as leaders push renewables, electric vehicles, experts say

They are trying to put the cart before the horse. There is no way the grids will be ready, or will there be enough EV's and EV charging physical capacity to meet the crazy deadlines they have for the end of ICE vehicle sales.

Forum List

Back