The Greatest of All Time Retires

Please enlighten us. What is it that makes you claim he is the GOAT? Can it be discerned from his record, who he has beaten, the ease or quickness with which he prevails? Are his techniques studied by new rasslers?

Do tell.

Please enlighten us. What is it that makes you claim he is the GOAT? Can it be discerned from his record, who he has beaten, the ease or quickness with which he prevails? Are his techniques studied by new rasslers?

Do tell.

Did you read the OP?

Did you read the OP?
Funny story unrelated to your OP, well mostly unrelated.

My father was built like a sumo wrestler when he was in his early 60s. 6 foot tall and over 300lbs. He was a senior executive at the world’s largest insurance broker in the early 80s. He specialized in insuring automotive risks.

Nissan was planning to build plants in North America. They came to Detroit to interview my dad and his company, to see if they would hire him. About 20 rather small Japanese guys including the CEO attended. They all went to dinner and had a good time. They spoke softly as Japanese tend to do and my father said almost nothing just nodding his head and smiling. He won their business. Huge deal at the time.

Funny thing is my dad was very hard of hearing but too stubborn to get hearing aids. He didn’t hear a word they said. They told my dad’s boss how much they liked my dad. LOL

My guess is they liked my father because he looked like a sumo wrestler and was very quiet.

Forum List

Back