If Coach Prime gets Colorado to a bowl game, will he be the greatest coach/athlete of all time?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I think a lot of people were expecting the Coach Prime experiment to flop. I was one of them, even though I've been a fan for decades. You just don't come in with all new guys, flashing your smile and your bling and turn around a dismal program that quick. But it looks like he has. After pro careers in baseball and football, Super bowl rings, HOF and now this? The guy is phenomenal. And his son ain't bad either!

I think a lot of people were expecting the Coach Prime experiment to flop. I was one of them, even though I've been a fan for decades. You just don't come in with all new guys, flashing your smile and your bling and turn around a dismal program that quick. But it looks like he has. After pro careers in baseball and football, Super bowl rings, HOF and now this? The guy is phenomenal. And his son ain't bad either!
i don't think this is his first coaching job, and this is a long season, but today's game was impressive.

He didn't turn around that other program with his smile.

He's a great recruiter and a pretty decent coach.

No.

He has to then become manager of a MLB team and coach them to victory as well

Only then.

Maybe if he has 9 more kids he can form a team.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Yes, certainly it is a long season but winning with an all new team AT TCU in his first game was incredible. This win was, as you say, impressive.
all right, mike, great players, even in 1 pro sport, are rare as head coaches. in the nfl it seems as if back up quarterback is the path to coaching.

so that leaves yogi berra and maybe bill russel as great players and coaches. sanders 2 sport career gives him the inside track in this category.

Forum List

Back