Shady Brady retires AGAIN.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I am shocked that nobody else has posted this till now.I heard about this at work.I thought for sure whats his name would post this before me.I will believe it when come opening day the liar is not suited up in a uniform playing again.

If he lies AGAIN,then he will be the Brett Farve of this generation,the other lying prick whos nose grew miles long his last five years or so because he stated time and time again he was going to retire that year.:uhoh3:

On the other hand maybe lying prick Brady MIGHT be telling the truth this time because he DID always say he wanted to play till he was 45.

If the Niners dont pursue him,then yeah,i think this time he really WILL retire because that is his hometown that he wanted to play for.The niners if they were smart,would pursue him because their future at quarterback is now questionable with the injury to purdy.I did not realise his injury was so serious,that it was a torn ACL to the shoulder. He looks to be very injury prone and the niners cannot be confidant of him as their starter for the future getting a serious injury after just six games or so. I have to believe Brady will at least reach out them and try to get on with them, the million dollar question is though will THEY reach out to him? "IF" they do,then expect Brady to be in a niners uniform next year.

Tom Brady retires, again — but this time ‘for good,’ so he says​

Last edited:
I am shocked that nobody else has posted this till now.I heard about this at work.I thought for sure whats his name would post this before me.I will believe it when come opening day the liar is not suited up in a uniform playing again.

If he lies AGAIN,then he will be the Brett Farve of this generation,the other lying prick whos nose grew miles long his last five years or so because he stated time and time again he was going to retire that year.:uhoh3:

On the other hand maybe prick Brady MIGHT be telling the truth this time because he DID always say he wanted to play till he was 45.

It was posted already I'm sure. Why is he shady? Deflategate?

I am shocked that nobody else has posted this till now. If he lies AGAIN,then he will be the Brett Farve of this generation,
  • Guess you didn't read your own article where Brady has already accepted a 375 million dollar deal with Fox Sports.
  • Maybe he'd still be married had he stayed retired the first time. But then, maybe he stayed playing football until after the divorce so that skank couldn't get any of this Fox money?
  • Would have rather seen Brady go out on top rather than playing as badly as that last game.
  • Still, after hating Brady for years as the arch-nemesis of the Steelers, I came to really respect what a super-human talent he really was.

• Guess you didn't read your own article where Brady has already accepted a 375 million dollar deal with Fox Sports.
  • Maybe he'd still be married had he stayed retired the first time. But then, maybe he stayed playing football until after the divorce so that skank couldn't get any of this Fox money?
  • Would have rather seen Brady go out on top rather than playing as badly as that last game.
  • Still, after hating Brady for years as the arch-nemesis of the Steelers, I came to really respect what a super-human talent he really was.
$375M? For the love of...

It was posted already I'm sure. Why is he shady? Deflategate?
:yes_text12:

BINGO. a lying prick who wont even own up to knowing they were deflated. I used to respect him till then.,Till then I ,just thought it was the coach BeliCHEAT who was a lying cheating classless scumbag,but Belicheat taught him well how to be liar.

Lies about balls being deflated,lies about retiring.will believe it when i see it that he is not the new Brett farve scum.

It might have been posted but it sure wasnt posted here in this section where it BELONGS.

Belicheat ALSO taugt shady brady to be an unsportsman like prick who wouldnt even shake the hands of opposing quarterbacks when he would lose in prime time games.would shake their hand when he WON but not when they lost, seems to have something against blond haired quarterbacks,didnt shake Goffs hand on a monday night game with the Rams or Nick Foles in the superbowl.

IF this IS for real,good riddance to the classless clown and his bush league juvenile cheating behaviour. :yes_text12:

Last edited:
one troll on here does not realise i have had him on ignore for YEARS and is talking to himself.:rofl:

Tom Brady : Journey of the Legend NO ONE Wanted! minutes long​

Great documentary about Brady and other QB's
Well worth your time to watch.
Just click the Watch on YouTube.
(47 minutes long)

Last edited:

BINGO. a lying prick who wont even own up to knowing they were deflated. I used to respect him till then.,Till then I ,just thought it was the coach BeliCHEAT who was a lying cheating classless scumbag,but Belicheat taught him well how to be liar.

Lies about balls being deflated,lies about retiring.will believe it when i see it that he is not the new Brett farve scum.

It might have been posted but it sure wasnt posted here in this section where it BELONGS.

Belicheat ALSO taugt shady brady to be an unsportsman like prick who wouldnt even shake the hands of opposing quarterbacks when he would lose in prime time games.would shake their hand when he WON but not when they lost, seems to have something against blond haired quarterbacks,didnt shake Goffs hand on a monday night game with the Rams or Nick Foles in the superbowl.

IF this IS for real,good riddance to the classless clown and his bush league juvenile cheating behaviour. :yes_text12:

I knew these facts here would upset hypocrite troll sunniman who has always had his head up shady brady and belicheats asses. :auiqs.jpg:

Shady brady a juvenile classless liar and hypocrite troll here gets triggered over thst truth,can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is :auiqs.jpg: what a lying classless clown he is that would not even shake hands with opposing quarterbacks half the time,juvenile bush league behavior thst trollboy here hates hearing the truth on. :itsok:

Shady brady a juvenile classless liar and hypocrite troll here gets triggered over thst truth,can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is what a lying classless clown he is that would not even shake hands with opposing quarterbacks half the time,juvenile bush league behavior thst trollboy here hates hearing the truth.
Son, you and the "Truth" aren't even in the same zip code. .. :cuckoo: :laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Our resident trolls Sunniman and unkotore love shady brady cause he is gay like them,:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:well at least bi sexual, :auiqs.jpg: there are many photos out there they will cover their eyes to about this lying classless clown showing him kissingbelivhezt and criminalRobert Kraft on the mouth.he doesn’teven try to hide it he is gay,well bi sexual.no wonder you two love him.:auiqs.jpg:

shockedcanadian. Sense the juvenile classless clown has lied once before,I am thinking there is a strong possibility he will do so again.

Nobody has touched this one thst I brought up in the op surprisingly how despite what he says,it would not be surprising in the least if he unretired once again to play with the niners sense as everyone knows,the niners future at quarterback looks very gloomy with purdys ACL injury,thst can be career threatening so with their situation I cannot imagine them NOT reaching out to brady can you? Like I said,I am surprised nobody has mentioned or brought up that fact yet aren’t you?

I would have thought for sure someone would have on this and brought it up long before I did but they haven’t.

Shady brady a juvenile classless liar and hypocrite troll here gets triggered over thst truth,can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is what a lying classless clown he is that would not even shake hands with opposing quarterbacks half the time,juvenile bush league behavior thst trollboy here hates hearing the truth on.

You left out the part where he is also about a million million times richer than you, a million billion times more successful than you and about a million trillion times a better QB than you.

Deflategate was a joke! The only ball that was really deflated was the ball that the Colts had in their possession before turning it over to the referees. The other balls were at the low end of the allowed PSI. When Brady was forced to play with different balls in the second half of that game he played better than in the first half! He also took the Patriots to the next Super Bowl and won it playing with balls that one can only assume were thoroughly checked! Roger Goodell and the NFL office in New York ran that investigation like the Jan. 6th Committee.

You don't have half of the class that Tom Brady has. He took Goodell's unjust decision and shoved it up his pompous ass by making him hand over the Lombardi trophy at the end of the year. So screw Goodell...screw the Colts for whatever they did to that ball...and screw you for being a hater. You never liked Brady. He's the guy that beat the Ram's in the Super Bowl.

Forum List

Back