The Great Reset Is Happening NOW, Elites Are Buying Up Houses OVER COST So YOU Can't Own Anything

just another example of the transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich,, the elite are buying up entire neighborhoods and making them rentals so the middle class and poor can never own a house,,
And just like that the right stopped believing in the free market

Yes it’s a great conspiracy to oppress the downtrodden who could never get a home loan anyway.

just another example of the transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich,, the elite are buying up entire neighborhoods and making them rentals so the middle class and poor can never own a house,,
this isnt free market dumbass,, its market manipulation by the rich,, also called hoarding for profit,,

but just like that you proved dems are corrupt and are really in bed with the rich,,,

And just like that, you forgot all the government bullshit holding back developers and builders.

A free market manipulated by bad government policy is not a free market.

this isnt free market dumbass,, its market manipulation by the rich,, also called hoarding,,

but just like that you proved dems are corrupt and are really in bed with the rich,,,
What has caused the ridiculous housing shortage that has led to this hording?

Government bullshit.

this isnt free market dumbass,, its market manipulation by the rich,, also called hoarding,,
The buyers and the sellers set the market. They are paying the price they are willing to pay and the seller is willing to sell.
Tell me something I don't know.

The buyers and the sellers set the market. They are paying the price they are willing to pay and the seller is willing to sell.
so youre in favor of the rich manipulating the market for personal gain at the expense of the middle class and poor,, got it,,,

so youre in favor of the rich manipulating the market for personal gain at the expense of the middle class and poor,, got it,,,
So you hate the free market. Got it.

See how easy that was?

See how easy that was?
thats not how the free market works,,,

Democrats want us to be like Germany, where most people rent their homes and they are way too expensive to buy.
Democrats are the only ones buying houses? You forgot to prove that lie.
I already own house(s) and a large tract of land......There is no shortage just people who are not willing to pay the price..The wealthy buy houses for investment, oh my God we need to kill these Germans..I invest in housing and land and I am part German, insidious, no?

Government bullshit.
There is no shortage of housing over 18 million homes stand empty, they just happen to be in the wrong place.

Government bullshit.
There is no shortage of housing over 18 million homes stand empty, they just happen to be in the wrong place.
there is now because of their actions,,

now go troll somewhere else please,,,

The free market is fine.

Around where I live houses are selling in one day, often over asking price.

That means I can get a pretty penny for my home. Of course wherever I wanted to live afterwards would cost more. It kinda becomes a wash.

Only first time home owners will really suffer.

Another manifestation of Joe Dufus inflation. The Democrats fuck up everything, don't they?

See how easy that was?
So, YOU hate the free market by allowing it to be made a government-manipulated market?

The free market is fine.

Around where I live houses are selling in one day, often over asking price.

That means I can get a pretty penny for my home. Of course wherever I wanted to live afterwards would cost more. It kinda becomes a wash.

Only first time home owners will really suffer.

Another manifestation of Joe Dufus inflation. The Democrats fuck up everything, don't they?
That's right. You live in Frisco too.

There are literally NO HOUSES available, despite the population increase.

Forum List

Back