Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
It keeps getting worse

There needs to be major changes on cops going alone in dark areas

It keeps getting worse

That's disgusting and hopefully they can identify the shits involved and arrest them -- but it's fairly well lit, it doesn't look like a dark area to me.

It keeps getting worse

That's disgusting and hopefully they can identify the shits involved and arrest them -- but it's fairly well lit, it doesn't look like a dark area to me.
It happened twice last week in different cities ??

It keeps getting worse

Answer me this, why were they kneeling on his neck for so long, I personally know it doesn't take four guys that long to subdue, confine and restrain..

It keeps getting worse

Is it ok for fat man to kick a man several times while he is prone, under duress and unable to move? You call this pig patrol tolerable?

It keeps getting worse

Is it ok for fat man to kick a man several times while he is prone, under duress and unable to move? You call this pig patrol tolerable?
99 percent of cops are good folks and your sympathy for these thugs is disturbing
I think you should go into their areas and make new friends

It keeps getting worse

Answer me this, why were they kneeling on his neck for so long, I personally know it doesn't take four guys that long to subdue, confine and restrain..
There was no neck
It was his shoulder
That has zero to do with this topic

It keeps getting worse

There was no neck
It was his shoulder
That has zero to do with this topic
Be a coward IDGF. When they come for you I will say "That has zero to do with this topic" and watch as they take you to the showers.

It keeps getting worse

99 percent of cops are good folks and your sympathy for these thugs is disturbing
I don't care for thugs, but what I really don't go for is abuse.

One day soon, when a mass of criminal loons try to come to the aid of an active criminal, many will be shot. That has not happened so far due to admiral police restraint but eventually the agitators will get what they want-a bunch of them shot
Then the attempt to force the Nation once again into a darkie been done bad wailfest and rioting

It keeps getting worse

He’s one of them already

It keeps getting worse

He’s one of them already
Hardly, I work in conjunction with law enforcement on the weekends....And they have tried to pull crap on me and I simply set them up in front of my attorney and the prosecuting attorney after the later called me a liar, by the end of the story they were kissing my ass.

Last edited:
One day soon, when a mass of criminal loons try to come to the aid of an active criminal, many will be shot. That has not happened so far due to admiral police restraint but eventually the agitators will get what they want-a bunch of them shot
Then the attempt to force the Nation once again into a darkie been done bad wailfest and rioting
The police are now admirals of what ship? Or are you referencing how they are a butterfly that has dark wings with bold colorful markings.

Forum List

Back