The Great Reset has begun

Well good for you, and you call conservatives selfish. lol You have yours, so fuck all of those people living paycheck to paycheck that can't afford the gas to get to work or the price of groceries. Just so they're all wearing their masks and getting their 'shots' to keep you safe, right?

I hate mask, just had a thread a couple days ago bitching about Joe keeping them in place on planes.

i have been against Govt shot mandates from day one.

You really should pay better attention and not just make stupid assumptions.

TDS, TDS, TDS.... :cuckoo: Your hatred for one man is astounding. Who said the debt didn't matter under Trump?

I was condemning it (along with a small few others) and his supporters argued it wasn't his fault. He signed off on every single dollar of it. He promoted programs that added huge debt. He fully supported the actions of the FED that is causing the inflation now.

His supporters didn't condemn any of it. They cheered when he would say "wall".

Prices are up, that is for sure. We have not had any supply issues here. The only thing I was not able to find for an extended period of time was the flavor of Bai my wife likes.

There was a day when it seemed everyone was out of chicken breast, but 2 days later all were well stocked again
Stop with the excuses. The discounting of products by markets and box stores are different now. It is not about starvation. All I know is that I leave stores with a more expensive bill.

TDS, TDS, TDS.... :cuckoo: Your hatred for one man is astounding. Who said the debt didn't matter under Trump?

all of you Trump worshipers. None of you ever attacked him for the debt. None ever complained about him adding more than a trillion dollars to his budget request in 4 years.

Stop with the excuses. The discounting of products by markets and box stores are different now. It is not about starvation. All I know is that I leave stores with a more expensive bill.

I did not make any excuses, I agree prices are up. I merely said we have not had the empty shelves around here that others claim to have to deal with daily.

I hate mask, just had a thread a couple days ago bitching about Joe keeping them in place on planes.

i have been against Govt shot mandates from day one.

You really should pay better attention and not just make stupid assumptions.
I pay attention quite well. You really are quite the leftist, you expect everyone to forget history. I saw your defense of both masks and shots in pretty much every covid thread you posted in, your wife supposedly being in the medical field as your reasoning. But the point I made was about your own selfishness in that you have yours, so the hell with everyone else who is struggling, at least you didn't deny that.

I was condemning it (along with a small few others) and his supporters argued it wasn't his fault. He signed off on every single dollar of it. He promoted programs that added huge debt. He fully supported the actions of the FED that is causing the inflation now.

His supporters didn't condemn any of it. They cheered when he would say "wall".

Well that's great, so you can post the hypocrisy of pretty much everyone on the planet while the ship sinks, and use it as a reason to defend the current corrupt assholes running everything and to not hold them accountable. Let's see where that gets us. :rolleyes:

all of you Trump worshipers. None of you ever attacked him for the debt. None ever complained about him adding more than a trillion dollars to his budget request in 4 years.

See, that's all you've got, using terms like 'trump worshipers', accusing everyone of group think, it's an immature position to hold and you don't even recognize it. Yet here you sit refusing to attack Biden for the exact same thing? Guess that makes you a Biden worshiper using your own definition, right?

Well that's great, so you can post the hypocrisy of pretty much everyone on the planet while the ship sinks, and use it as a reason to defend the current corrupt assholes running everything and to not hold them accountable. Let's see where that gets us. :rolleyes:

I think you are feeling a bit ashamed that you refused to condemn Trump and are now simply lashing out. I didn't vote for Biden so I have no reason to defend him. I was 100% not behind his bills passing because they were NOT paid for.

I think you are feeling a bit ashamed that you refused to condemn Trump and are now simply lashing out. I didn't vote for Biden so I have no reason to defend him. I was 100% not behind his bills passing because they were NOT paid for.

Biden is president, Trump is gone, perhaps you need counseling to live in the present?

Where did I refuse to condemn Trump?

I pay attention quite well. You really are quite the leftist, you expect everyone to forget history. I saw your defense of both masks and shots in pretty much every covid thread you posted in, your wife supposedly being in the medical field as your reasoning.

You have a very active imagination. I would ask you to provide an example of these things, but I know you will do like all the rest and make some lame excuse and never do so.

But the point I made was about your own selfishness in that you have yours, so the hell with everyone else who is struggling, at least you didn't deny that.

What is it I am supposed to do about those others? My wife and I worked our asses off to get to where we are, am I supposed to be ashamed of that?

I did not vote for the current Admin, I did not vote for the previous Admin, or the one before that....

I said we were heading for a recession because they are built into our system, they are not a fluke, they are a designed into our system.

But I can imagine the current administration so desperate to grasp control so they can never be uprooted that would let things get so bad for Americans that they could step up and say "fear not Americans we will fix this crisis and we will help you all by announcing our new federal government branch the federal bank and will get all of our financial problems under control by keeping all of your money. No more banks to rip you off with fees and high interest rates that keep you poor. Don't worry, were here to protect you".

To accelerate the establishment of a Marxist state it is necessary to promote de-growth.
It also includes population reduction ... And that's the part you are really not going to like ... :auiqs.jpg:

The wife and I are well situated to ride out a recession as is our daughter. Our 20 year old son might not be so lucky but we are able to help him if that is the case.
No wonder you dont care if dems destroy the economy or not

Since you will be safe in your bunker deep underground

but when you finally return to ground level you may find America very different

and not in a good way

Yet here you sit refusing to attack Biden for the exact same thing?

I do attack Biden for it, just as I attacked Trump and Obama and Bush II...

That does not mean I have to buy into the "great reset" and live my life in fear of it like the OP seems to be doing

You just did.
My, how dramatic, would you care to explain how I did?

I condemn Biden, Trump, Obama, Clinton, Bush, and every other president for the last 60+ years, in addition to every asshole who has held political office and voted in favor of deficit spending.

You?

Yet in every thread like this, all you do is attack conservative positions and say bbbuuut Trump... :rolleyes:

This thread is about the conservative position, thus I am attacking it in this thread.

And yes, I say "But Trump" to highlight the duplicity of those that gave Trump a free pass on the same things they attack Biden for. Just as I used to say "but Obama" to highlight the duplicity of those that gave Obama a free pass on the same things they attacked Trump for.

Forum List

Back