The Great Reset has begun

So you believe there is no reason for concern right now, seriously?

That is correct, I do not believe there is any reason for concern about the "great reset".

I give it about a 50/50 chance of a recession, but if one does not count the mini-recession due to COVID, we are long overdue for one.

The wife and I are well situated to ride out a recession as is our daughter. Our 20 year old son might not be so lucky but we are able to help him if that is the case.

There has been reason for concern for years. The $30 trillion in debt didn't happen in just the last year.

it is just uncanny how the debt did not matter when Trump was POUTS. How all that money created out of thin air was not a big deal for those 4 years.

The economy of the world was once based upon the US dollar. However, the US is increasingly inflating the dollar into oblivion due to the massive debt it has incurred. The only real way to manage the debt now is the inflate the dollar, and no, you won't be able to keep up with the inflation.

cdc.jpg

it is just uncanny how the debt did not matter when Trump was POUTS. How all that money created out of thin air was not a big deal for those 4 years.

It mattered but to his supporters none of it was his fault. The Democrats twisted his arm to get him to sign off on all of it. They tricked him to call for more pumping by the Fed. He didn't really call for negative interest rates. That was all a figment of people's imagination.

Trumpers:

All Doom
All Gloom
All the time.

Yeah, if you financially support an invader of a sovereign nation and you have assets in the United States...expect to have your assets seized.

Sorry.
And the stolen election depression pills they have to take we are lucky they are still just DSM-II and not III's.

Because you will keep voting for your beloved Repub party no matter what they do, and they know this.

Both sides count on the fact that their faithful are too brainwashed to ever not vote for them no matter how bad they are.
Every time I go to the store the prices rise and products, I purchase that are not as available. It is eerie. This is not even debatable. Prices are higher if you want it and is available.

There has been reason for concern for years. The $30 trillion in debt didn't happen in just the last year.

Well glad we can agree on that, the post that I quoted was belittling the op for having such concern, hence why my question was directed at him.

Every time I go to the store the prices rise and products, I purchase that are not as available. It is eerie. This is not even debatable. Prices are higher if you want it and is available.

Prices are up, that is for sure. We have not had any supply issues here. The only thing I was not able to find for an extended period of time was the flavor of Bai my wife likes.

There was a day when it seemed everyone was out of chicken breast, but 2 days later all were well stocked again

Well glad we can agree on that, the post that I quoted was belittling the op for having such concern, hence why my question was directed at him.

The one you directed your reply to has condemned both sides for getting us into this mess.

That is correct, I do not believe there is any reason for concern about the "great reset".

I give it about a 50/50 chance of a recession, but if one does not count the mini-recession due to COVID, we are long overdue for one.

The wife and I are well situated to ride out a recession as is our daughter. Our 20 year old son might not be so lucky but we are able to help him if that is the case.

Well good for you, and you call conservatives selfish. lol You have yours, so fuck all of those people living paycheck to paycheck that can't afford the gas to get to work or the price of groceries. Just so they're all wearing their masks and getting their 'shots' to keep you safe, right?

And the stolen election depression pills they have to take we are lucky they are still just DSM-II and not III's.

It is the main tool of both sides to ensure their voters keep voting for them. We heard much of the same doom and gloom from the left-wingers during the Trump years.

People with hands-on "skills" will always be in demand.....In any economy.

It was very commonplace to trade on those skills in hard times.

I bet the average person born in the last 40 years could not barter their way out of a paper bag because like you said they simply won't put in the work.

That and what does you average cubicle drone bring to the bartering table?

bartering is alive & well , and has always been an IRS target 1s

~S~

Forum List

Back