Kamala, Standing With ......Me???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. The drum that I've been beating since well before the election was that intelligent folks vote, not for candidates, but for the policies those candidates represent.
I posted this representation:
1647182735070.png

2. There were many who advanced the very opposite position, that mean tweets are more important:
Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Biden voter: “This isn't about policies.
Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America….
post #21

You can click the link to see which buffoon posted that prior to the election.

3. As always, the evidence is in, and I remain 100% correct.

4. And, this reminder:
1647183036396.png

5. And the Cackle-Queen actually agreed with me:

"Kamala Harris gifts GOP their campaign ad when she urges Dems to tell voters ‘they got what they ordered’

Vice President Kamala Harris appeared at the winter meeting of the Democratic National Committee on Saturday where she sought to deliver a pep talk to party loyalists who could be on the cusp of a historic electoral bloodbath this November.

Harris who had just returned from Europe bolstered spirits by talking tough about Putin and Ukraine, the only issue other than COVID where President Joe Biden’s approval ratings aren’t in the toilet and she also delivered a message to the crowd that the path to victory lies in reminding voters that the enormously unpopular duo had delivered the goods.

Last edited:
Just too many lies to counter, congrats Tokyo Rose. Unfortunately, foreigners like you can't run for the office or we know you would just to show us how well you could do it. No one really gets the candidate we want.

Just too many lies to counter, congrats Tokyo Rose. Unfortunately, foreigners like you can't run for the office or we know you would just to show us how well you could do it. No one really gets the candidate we want.
LOL.................I had a feeling. As I scrolled down I knew who was going to be 2nd to post.I knew it. Her number one libturd fan................lololol

1. The drum that I've been beating since well before the election was that intelligent folks vote, not for candidates, but for the policies those candidates represent.
View attachment 615004

2. There were many who advanced the very opposite position, that mean tweets are more important:
Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America….
post #21

4. And, this reminder:
View attachment 615005

"Kamala Harris gifts GOP their campaign ad when she urges Dems to tell voters ‘they got what they ordered’

Vice President Kamala Harris appeared at the winter meeting of the Democratic National Committee on Saturday where she sought to deliver a pep talk to party loyalists who could be on the cusp of a historic electoral bloodbath this November.

Harris who had just returned from Europe bolstered spirits by talking tough about Putin and Ukraine, the only issue other than COVID where President Joe Biden’s approval ratings aren’t in the toilet and she also delivered a message to the crowd that the path to victory lies in reminding voters that the enormously unpopular duo had delivered the goods.

The only reason the Farter in Chief is still shitting in his seat is because she is the alternative.................lololol

This country is really Buttafookoed

"‘I Was Embarrassed’: Democratic Strategist Calls Kamala Harris’ Performance In Europe ‘Tragic’​

This is not a Democrat and Republican issue, this is an issue of transcended foreign policy needs and concerns of the United States,” Schoen said. “She came up not only short but the laugh through the failure to unequivocally say ‘we will do anything we can for the Ukrainian people to provide as much support as possible’ sadly means that I have to agree with Monica. I wish I could disagree, but as a Democrat and an American first, I think this was tragic and very, very, very sad.”

Every normal person is astonished by the level of incompetence of every Democrat.

This is the best outcome of their 'success' in stealing the election.......who they are has been revealed.

Seems it is true that criminals are actually pretty dumb.

"Lauren Boebert’s 11-Word Tweet Makes a Great Point About Clueless Cackling Kamala Harris​

Kamala Harris knows so little about everything that it’s almost impressive.”

Kamala Harris knows so little about everything that it’s almost impressive.
— Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) March 13, 2022"

1647205724354.png

The message in the OP was that policies are all that count, all that should be considerd when voting......not the candidate, not the letter D or R.....

Here is another Democrat admitting that:

"ABC’s Jon Karl: “If You Look at the Numbers, Inflation Really Started to Rise Almost Exactly When Biden Came in the White House” (VIDEO)

ABC’s Jon Karl on Sunday pushed back on the Democrat-media complex’s talking points and said that Joe Biden’s policies led to high inflation rates and record gas prices."

They are all Democrat policies!

View attachment 615004

Why We Lost America….
post #21

4. And, this reminder:
View attachment 615005

Question for Kamala. Hey Kammie, you honestly think people ordered the highest gas prices of all time? Did they order record inflation? Did they order empty store shelves? Did they order an administration so weak that a tyrant like Putin threatens Nuclear war? What a complete and utter dunderhead you are.

Question for Kamala. Hey Kammie, you honestly think people ordered the highest gas prices of all time? Did they order record inflation? Did they order empty store shelves? Did they order an administration so weak that a tyrant like Putin threatens Nuclear war? What a complete and utter dunderhead you are.

Did you just apply the term 'think' in any proximity to any Democrat.....most especially Cackles????

Sooo basically you've been run over by a steam roller made of facts and what? You have insults instead of a reply?

Nice

JO

Too many blows to the back of the throat

Forum List

Back