The Great 2020 Mystery...Where did Biden Get 10 million More Votes Than Obama?

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?). So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?
The answer is easy. The population has increased, so of course there are more voters over all. However, the group he gained the most with are those smart enough to realize what an idiot Trump is. I'm just surprised the spread wasn't bigger.
There was absolutely zero enthusiasm for Hiden. The dude couldn't fill a waffle house at his rallies.
After the last four years, I'm ready for some boring normalcy.

It's pretty damn funny that Trump's cult derided TDS for four years since it was TDS that booted Orange Jesus out of the WH lol

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 8.05.12 PM.png

Soooooooo, you believe a rich old white guy with dementia that had 2 brain surgery's and 2 failed presidential attempts that ran a campaign out of his basement generated more enthusiasm than voting for the 1st black president?
Well, maybe more Dimocraps felt Joe represented them with all those brain damage surgeries and stuff?

lol

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?). So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?
The answer is easy. The population has increased, so of course there are more voters over all. However, the group he gained the most with are those smart enough to realize what an idiot Trump is. I'm just surprised the spread wasn't bigger.
There was absolutely zero enthusiasm for Hiden. The dude couldn't fill a waffle house at his rallies.

LOL....if you call high unemployment numbers and job losses normal.

Are you high? The DOW topped 30K as soon as it became apparent that Biden had won. The economy is primed to go into overdrive, after the uncertainty of the Trump years.

Are you high? The DOW topped 30K as soon as it became apparent that Biden had won. The economy is primed to go into overdrive, after the uncertainty of the Trump years.

That was Trumps doing.

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

We have 27 million more people in 2020 than we did in 2008. The real question is....why did Biden ONLY get 10 million more?

It surprises no one that the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics do NOT understand an increased voter turnout for this election. Unlike you RWNJs, rational Americans saw the damage the impeached president trump was causing, and understood how much more disastrous his second term would be.

When Trump won, my mind was absolutely blown. So I just thought it through, and it began to make some sense. Obviously I had been wrong about a significant part of the country.

But these folks who still can't get the whys through their heads crack me up. This just demonstrates how they spend zero (0) time or effort trying to understand the perspectives of others.
The disappointing fact is, conservatives and most centrists need only hear political speak that justifies their many fears and hatreds. The Republican Party discovered this over fifty years ago, and it's been their primary campaign tool ever since.

In 2015, trump increased the "nasty and hateful component" of typical Republican political speak, and surprised even the most racist Republican now in office with his success.

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

Mainland Chinese?

:laughing0301:

Well it's real simple OP.

Ole Sleepy Joe simply earned the votes.

You see, how it works is that the candidate that the most Americans wants to see elected...wins.

Got it?

Glad I could be of help.
I have never seen a single prog in my life "EARN" anything, the stole it....

Actually what they’re saying is 20 million more democrats voted. 10 million went to Trump. The numbers don’t add up

When you find out how many republican's didn't vote for Trump you'll have part of your answer.

Dude, you don’t do math, do you? Here’s where I expose your stupid. See Trump received 63 million votes in 2016, hitlery received 66 million. Trump received over 74 million and Creepy received a supposed 76 million. Can you do subtraction? We know Trump picked up what was explained in the OP. That concludes millions who voted for hitlery voted for Trump. That would explain his gain. Now those gains by Trump would have been losses for creepy. For him to increase count over 10 million over hitlery means 20 million more democrats voted. No republicans

Prog slaves dont like math, they think it is racist....

There was absolutely zero enthusiasm for Hiden.
The dude couldnt fill a waffle house at his rallies.

Only when Joe was giving away free 3 day old waffles on the 3rd Sunday of the Month, then the prog slaves showed up for a free meal...

We have 27 million more people in 2020 than we did in 2008. The real question is....why did Biden ONLY get 10 million more?
Dominion fell asleep.
Dominion went bonk, because the algorithm couldnt keep up with the vote switching and so the progs had to shut the machines down, and bring in trucks full of ballots to cover the rest.

In the 2018 election, the entire amount of registered voters was 153.7 million.

This election, 153.8 million came out to vote.

How is this possible?
Ahead of this year’s presidential election, several states including battlegrounds like Texas, Pennsylvania, and Ohio are approaching or passing voter registration records.

Okay, understandable. However we baby boomers aren't getting any younger, and while I'm on the tail end of that era, the older ones are dying off to offset most of these new registered voters.

I can't find any site for the amount of registered voters for 2020, so let's say we have (between the dead and newly registered voters) a 5 million voter increase. What people are expecting us to believe is we had nearly 100% turnout for this presidential election. I find that awfully hard to believe.
Well , you do have to give credit to Andy Cujo of NY along with other prog masters, who murdered the elderly in the 10s of thousands. Since the elderly were up in the blue states that got bumped off, the elderly down here in Florida when for Republicans, because Ron Desantis kept them alive.

Are you gay? Because you are going to be fucked again, and without you even knowing it.

Forum List

Back