The Great 2020 Mystery...Where did Biden Get 10 million More Votes Than Obama?

It surprises no one that the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics do NOT understand an increased voter turnout for this election. Unlike you RWNJs, rational Americans saw the damage the impeached president trump was causing, and understood how much more disastrous his second term would be.
That's some real interesting bullshit but it still does not account for ten million more votes than Barack
Obama got.

How 'bout the fact that 20 to 30 million MORE VOTES WERE CAST OVERALL, ya flaming dickhead?

Soooooooo, you believe a rich old white guy with dementia that had 2 brain surgery's and 2 failed presidential attempts that ran a campaign out of his basement generated more enthusiasm than voting for the 1st black president?
There's a flaming dickhead on your mirror. Go take a peek.

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

First, you really have no evidence for that, as a breakdown by race hasn't been released yet.

We know exactly who voted for Biden, mostly suburban women...

There was absolutely zero enthusiasm for Hiden.
The dude couldnt fill a waffle house at his rallies.

Joe got the watch on tv / vote by mail crowd. Trump got the go to his rallys, stand on line to vote crowd.

There are millions more lazy people in America.

Nah...Hiden got the voter fraud people,by the thousands.

In the 2018 election, the entire amount of registered voters was 153.7 million.

This election, 153.8 million came out to vote.

How is this possible?
Ahead of this year’s presidential election, several states including battlegrounds like Texas, Pennsylvania, and Ohio are approaching or passing voter registration records.

How is this possible?
Ahead of this year’s presidential election, several states including battlegrounds like Texas, Pennsylvania, and Ohio are approaching or passing voter registration records.

Okay, understandable. However we baby boomers aren't getting any younger, and while I'm on the tail end of that era, the older ones are dying off to offset most of these new registered voters.

I can't find any site for the amount of registered voters for 2020, so let's say we have (between the dead and newly registered voters) a 5 million voter increase. What people are expecting us to believe is we had nearly 100% turnout for this presidential election. I find that awfully hard to believe.

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

First, you really have no evidence for that, as a breakdown by race hasn't been released yet.

We know exactly who voted for Biden, mostly suburban women...
What a stupid thread. The population has grown and this was a HIGHLY contentious election. Turnout by numbers AND per centage was higher than any race in 100 years. AND black voters came out strongly for Joe. Remember it was THEY who got him the nomination

Last edited:

How is this possible?

Okay, understandable. However we baby boomers aren't getting any younger, and while I'm on the tail end of that era, the older ones are dying off to offset most of these new registered voters.

I can't find any site for the amount of registered voters for 2020, so let's say we have (between the dead and newly registered voters) we have a 5 million voter increase. What people are expecting us to believe is we had nearly 100% turnout for this presidential election. I find that awfully hard to believe.

Population growth went up by 27 million since Obama. Since only half of eligible people vote, that's 13 million more votes due to population.

That concludes millions who voted for hitlery voted for Trump. That would explain his gain. Now those gains by Trump would have been losses for creepy.

Occams razor. Millions more voted for both the democrat and the republican.
Nope nope exit pulling showed what the OP stated. Therefore 30% more democrats voted. Statistically impossible.

Occams razor. Millions more voted for both the democrat and the republican.
Nope nope exit pulling showed what the OP stated. Therefore 30% more democrats voted. Statistically impossible.
Exit polling is as accurate as phone polls where they only call land-lines.

Like the election, you have more cell phones than land-lines, and more mail-in ballots than in person. So your exit polls suffer the same 50% error.

How is this possible?

I can't find any site for the amount of registered voters for 2020, so let's say we have (between the dead and newly registered voters) we have a 5 million voter increase. What people are expecting us to believe is we had nearly 100% turnout for this presidential election. I find that awfully hard to believe.

Population growth went up by 27 million since Obama. Since only half of eligible people vote, that's 13 million more votes due to population.
So all democrats? Hahaha Jedi mind games

Increased population. Increased voter turnout. Turnout went from 55% to 70%

Sorry...you lose.

Dude, you don’t do math, do you? Here’s where I expose your stupid. See Trump received 63 million votes in 2016, hitlery received 66 million. Trump received over 74 million and Creepy received a supposed 76 million. Can you do subtraction? We know Trump picked up what was explained in the OP. That concludes millions who voted for hitlery voted for Trump. That would explain his gain. Now those gains by Trump would have been losses for creepy. For him to increase count over 10 million over hitlery means 20 million more democrats voted. No republicans

Math is hard.png

Forum List

Back