The Great 2020 Mystery...Where did Biden Get 10 million More Votes Than Obama?

Fraud.jpeg

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

Trump energized both sides.

They didn't look very "energized" at Biden's "Honk if you like me" rallies. Every picture of those I saw looked like a wake or visitation hour at the funeral home.

It surprises no one that the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics do NOT understand an increased voter turnout for this election. Unlike you RWNJs, rational Americans saw the damage the impeached president trump was causing, and understood how much more disastrous his second term would be.

Trump gained among all demographic groups, especially Hispanics, but also among blacks. he lost a few percent in white males (cucks, who cares?).
So from what ETHNIC demographic did Biden pull all those extra ten million votes he gained over Obama?

The Great 2020 Mystery...Where did Biden Get 10 million More Votes Than Obama?

Pelosi's Quiver

Trump energized both sides.

They didn't look very "energized" at Biden's "Honk if you like me" rallies. Every picture of those I saw looked like a wake or visitation hour at the funeral home.

Doesn't take too much energy to mail in a ballot. Thankfully. I voted for Joe and never even attended a rally.

Adjusted to remove democrat cheating, President Trumps support with minorities probably doubles

It surprises no one that the impeached president trump's devoted fanatics do NOT understand an increased voter turnout for this election. Unlike you RWNJs, rational Americans saw the damage the impeached president trump was causing, and understood how much more disastrous his second term would be.

Those who don pink pussy hats, scream at the sky, threaten to "blow up the White House", riot, loot, vandalize, burn down buildings, occupy entire sections of cities, commit assaults, and murders don't qualify as being referred to as "rational Americans."

It's idiotic to try to blame Trump for your own party's actions, nobody's really buying that.

That's some real interesting bullshit but it still does not account for ten million more votes than Barack
Obama got.

Forum List

Back