The Grassley Solution to Lower Prescription Drug Prices

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
we need to pass The Grassley-Grassley bill to fix America, my friends!

Shit is just too expensive right now. Gas, groceries, prescription drugs, you name it. Taking on corporate greed + fixing our broken supply chains is how we bring down costs for working families

Shit is just too expensive right now. Gas, groceries, prescription drugs, you name it. Taking on corporate greed + fixing our broken supply chains is how we bring down costs for working families

So, how do you guys define corporate greed these days?

A company that loses 1 billion on a product? 5? Yet makes Billions in profits from a government that indemnified their product while taking the taxpayer's nickel?

How does it work?

Do they lose the greed status ONLY when they have a net loss of income?

Drugs? The problem is high energy prices caused by the phony "green agenda" that makes crooked countries like Venezuela and Saudi Arabia rich while the U.S. slides to 3rd world.

No date on that. This has been going back and forth (and nowhere) for about three years

Forum List

Back