The GOP's plan to stop people from fleeing a burning building.

Chicago, ranked as the 19th-safest in the world, was one of only three cities representing the U.S. in the top 20. It includes San Francisco (15th) and Los Angles (18th).

=============

Speaking of cesspool, there are reasons Republican cities were left off the list.

ok, Chicago is "safe", but suppose it was a "Republican" city in America that they came from, and they applied for asylum. Would these other countries roll out the red carpet?

If you can poison a hundred thousand in Flint, killing far fewer fleeing danger should be easy. For your kind.

Flint was a Democrat program.
No it wasn't. The Republican governor replaced the Democratic elected city government with a Republican team of managers.

Come on guys. You are making this too easy. My hand is going numb from all the b!tch slaps.

My hand is going numb from all the b!tch slaps.

Why are they slapping your hand instead of your face?

If you can poison a hundred thousand in Flint, killing far fewer fleeing danger should be easy. For your kind.

No it wasn't. The Republican governor replaced the Democratic elected city government with a Republican team of managers.

Come on guys. You are making this too easy. My hand is going numb from all the b!tch slaps.

They are slapping my hand with their faces.

None of the topics are looking at what the Republicans are actually trying to do.

I watched a 21 year old mother being held with an 11 month old infant who came here after her 24 year old husband was killed by a gang in Central America. She said she had been threatened so she was coming here seeking legal asylum. She speaks no English and is terrified they will take away her baby.

She didn't know the Trump Administration took threats from gangs and domestic violence off the table. No one told her that and she entered legally at a port of entry.

Remember, Republicans right here on this very site agreed with Trump that gang members were animals.

Can I hear a YEA?

So suddenly, even though they are animals, they aren't dangerous animals? Tell me even Republicans can't get their minds around that.

So is Trump and the GOP telling this young mother and others like her to go back into that burning building and die. Just die. That's what we want for you. Death.

Is that the GOP message?

I haven't yet seen a good explanation from any Republican on the USMB.
So are you calling Obama out also? I mean it happened under his watch also.
No it didn't. Stop saying that.

Beside, you hate Obama. Are you applauding Trump for doing something you claim Obama did? What kind of sense does that make?
Yes it did happen, the photo you are pissing your pants over, is from when Obama was president. The people are law breakers so it happening under Obama doesn't make me think any ill towards him. It's you being the hypocrite. It was okay under Obama, but not Trump. It must suck not believing in anything, until you are told too.
A photo? Really?

OK, what is this photo telling you?

5343-1516509308-552dedb20a3f97f864c538e3f4025ed7.jpg

that people cherry picked some pictures

Look at these replies.

Republicans really do believe in "let them die". No doubt about it.

They are slapping my hand with their faces.

unlikely.

your face is so red, people think you're an indian

None of the topics are looking at what the Republicans are actually trying to do.

I watched a 21 year old mother being held with an 11 month old infant who came here after her 24 year old husband was killed by a gang in Central America. She said she had been threatened so she was coming here seeking legal asylum. She speaks no English and is terrified they will take away her baby.

She didn't know the Trump Administration took threats from gangs and domestic violence off the table. No one told her that and she entered legally at a port of entry.

Remember, Republicans right here on this very site agreed with Trump that gang members were animals.

Can I hear a YEA?

So suddenly, even though they are animals, they aren't dangerous animals? Tell me even Republicans can't get their minds around that.

So is Trump and the GOP telling this young mother and others like her to go back into that burning building and die. Just die. That's what we want for you. Death.

Is that the GOP message?

Beside, you hate Obama. Are you applauding Trump for doing something you claim Obama did? What kind of sense does that make?
Yes it did happen, the photo you are pissing your pants over, is from when Obama was president. The people are law breakers so it happening under Obama doesn't make me think any ill towards him. It's you being the hypocrite. It was okay under Obama, but not Trump. It must suck not believing in anything, until you are told too.
A photo? Really?

Because Trump loves helping people of color. Look at what a good job he did in Puerto Rico.

And they're Americans.

A photo? Really?

That Trump is helping to get things done. I'm not the one whining about a photo, you are and it happened under your guys watch. lol, Trump is the man. Liberals are losing it daily and it's very amusing.
Helping to get things done? Cruelty, lies, hate, collusion, theft, criminality, yea, he's just moving right along.
View attachment 199257
No Democrats cheered. The child needed to go back to his father. The American Judge had no recourse. We don't separate children from their parents.
Well, until now. That's something your kind does with plenty of gusto and glee.
Yes you took him from his family here, then sent him to a Shit hole country.

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

I thought this was going to be a lawyer joke.

A photo? Really?

Because Trump loves helping people of color. Look at what a good job he did in Puerto Rico.

And they're Americans.
Black unemployment at a record low. Must suck being you.

If you can poison a hundred thousand in Flint, killing far fewer fleeing danger should be easy.

Good point, troll. Why don't you take that up with Obama since that was his EPA who told everyone in Flint the water was perfectly safe while they bused in bottled water for their employees.

For your kind.

My kind? Elaborate, white boy.
In fact, why don't you and all the other mentally deluded fucktards start a GoFundMe and start paying for these people with your own money since you, again, "care" so much.

The language of YOUR KIND.

So you admit you're a complete hypocrite? This isn't new to anyone here, but it's good to see you're coming to terms with that sad little man you see in the mirror everyday.
I admit you have a kind. And it's not a kind I want around me. Or a kind I want representing the country I proudly served. I don't know if you have a religion, but if you do, it has to be something I never heard of before.

Or a kind I want representing the country I proudly served.

Carhop?
butler?
Counterman?
Maid?
Waitress?

A photo? Really?

And they're Americans.

you're blaming Trump for PR, instead of the politicians there?

Just how much koolaid do you drink a day?

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

Boohoohoo...

Perhaps they should take care of their gangs in the hellholes? This is not America's business, and in no way can this person be considered a refugee. America is not going to pay the bill for their gang/animal violence, fuck that.

There should be a wall for persons like her.

Look at these replies.

So I’ll ask you again, troll, when are you taking some into your home? When are you going to start a charity and get off your lazy ass and start raising money to help them? When are you going to donate your time?

Why do you want these people to die, hypocrite?

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

So why don't you take her and her kid into your home and pay to take care of them, troll?

Oh, right, you aren't going to spend any of your money. Everyone else is supposed to fund your charity.
You know what I find funny? He tripped over his own story. She was terrified that they would take her baby but she came here anyway! That’s what happens when trolls try to insert the talking points!

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

A photo? Really?

What it's telling me, it was put together by a propagandist.

Trump hugging victims.jpg

They could have used this one and many more, but that wouldn't be convenient for propagandist.

Last edited:
Look at these replies.

So I’ll ask you again, troll, when are you taking some into your home? When are you going to start a charity and get off your lazy ass and start raising money to help them? When are you going to donate your time?

Why do you want these people to die, hypocrite?
You're being an ass and you know it. It's like a woman who wants to exercise her right not to have a baby. I don't see your kind lining up to take these women into their homes and taking care of the mother and child and keeping the child after the mother leaves.
You know that there would be many people who who would jump at the chance. Rapists, murderers, sadists, child molesters and so on.
Your's is one of the most tarded and ignorant arguments I have ever had the pleasure to shred, but it gets old. Being right again and again and making your kind look ridiculous. Especially since you do so well on your own.

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

A photo? Really?

What it's telling me, it was put together by a propagandist.

View attachment 199262

They could have used this one and many more, but that wouldn't be convenient for propagandist.

Look at the picture. He looks like he's about to barf. This isn't someone embracing a child in a friendly gesture. They is someone saying get this off me. Here, you take it.

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

So why don't you take her and her kid into your home and pay to take care of them, troll?

Oh, right, you aren't going to spend any of your money. Everyone else is supposed to fund your charity.
You know what I find funny? He tripped over his own story. She was terrified that they would take her baby but she came here anyway! That’s what happens when trolls try to insert the talking points!
Better the baby be taken here than murdered in Central America. I know Republicans don't understand that. They love the fetus but want to arm crazies and send them off to preschool.

Forum List

Back