The GOP's plan to stop people from fleeing a burning building.

If you can poison a hundred thousand in Flint, killing far fewer fleeing danger should be easy. For your kind.

Flint was a Democrat program.
No it wasn't. The Republican governor replaced the Democratic elected city government with a Republican team of managers.

Come on guys. You are making this too easy. My hand is going numb from all the b!tch slaps.

If you can poison a hundred thousand in Flint, killing far fewer fleeing danger should be easy.

Good point, troll. Why don't you take that up with Obama since that was his EPA who told everyone in Flint the water was perfectly safe while they bused in bottled water for their employees.

For your kind.

My kind? Elaborate, white boy.
In fact, why don't you and all the other mentally deluded fucktards start a GoFundMe and start paying for these people with your own money since you, again, "care" so much.

The language of YOUR KIND.

So you want to push them back into a burning building?

Yep

And so do you, apparently, so shut up
That doesn't even make sense.

It makes perfect sense. She's not living in your home, is she troll?

But clearly, Republicans refuse to help their own in Appalachia where infant mortality is going up and life expectancy is going down. So why would there be any surprise they would want people fleeing danger dead? It's who they are.

And yet you just said we were spending money on white Appalachians living on the welfare state. Wow, Dean, we may have had a break through here. Being government dependent isn't a cure all, is it?

So is Trump and the GOP telling this young mother and others like her to go back into that burning building and die. Just die. That's what we want for you. Death.

Is that the GOP message?

I haven't yet seen a good explanation from any Republican on the USMB.

If an American lived in a cesspool part of the USA- say Chicago- and there was violence in their home, and they appeared in Costa Rica, Germany, Australia, Vatican City, would they be welcomed with open arms? I remember Canada making a point that they were refusing libs who made a vow to leave America when Trump won.

None of the topics are looking at what the Republicans are actually trying to do.

I watched a 21 year old mother being held with an 11 month old infant who came here after her 24 year old husband was killed by a gang in Central America. She said she had been threatened so she was coming here seeking legal asylum. She speaks no English and is terrified they will take away her baby.

She didn't know the Trump Administration took threats from gangs and domestic violence off the table. No one told her that and she entered legally at a port of entry.

Remember, Republicans right here on this very site agreed with Trump that gang members were animals.

Can I hear a YEA?

So suddenly, even though they are animals, they aren't dangerous animals? Tell me even Republicans can't get their minds around that.

So is Trump and the GOP telling this young mother and others like her to go back into that burning building and die. Just die. That's what we want for you. Death.

Is that the GOP message?

So why don't you take her and her kid into your home and pay to take care of them, troll?

Oh, right, you aren't going to spend any of your money. Everyone else is supposed to fund your charity.
I believe he hasn't got the talking point that the same happened when Obama was president.
You missed the world "unaccompanied".

A swing and a miss.
So everyone that illegally crossed our border while Obama was president was a child? Me thinking Obama had a child sex ring going on. Thanks for making a point.
Hilarious. First you say:

So everyone that illegally crossed our border while Obama was president was a child?

Then your next two words are:

Me thinking

Which clearly you aren't.
Okay then try to tell me what's in your feeble mind. You tell me that under Obama the families weren't separated because the children came alone. You are the one twisting around. You just don't want to admit the same happened under Obama, it probably happened under Bush also.

None of the topics are looking at what the Republicans are actually trying to do.

I watched a 21 year old mother being held with an 11 month old infant who came here after her 24 year old husband was killed by a gang in Central America. She said she had been threatened so she was coming here seeking legal asylum. She speaks no English and is terrified they will take away her baby.

She didn't know the Trump Administration took threats from gangs and domestic violence off the table. No one told her that and she entered legally at a port of entry.

Remember, Republicans right here on this very site agreed with Trump that gang members were animals.

Can I hear a YEA?

So suddenly, even though they are animals, they aren't dangerous animals? Tell me even Republicans can't get their minds around that.

Is that the GOP message?

So are you calling Obama out also? I mean it happened under his watch also.
No it didn't. Stop saying that.

Beside, you hate Obama. Are you applauding Trump for doing something you claim Obama did? What kind of sense does that make?
Yes it did happen, the photo you are pissing your pants over, is from when Obama was president. The people are law breakers so it happening under Obama doesn't make me think any ill towards him. It's you being the hypocrite. It was okay under Obama, but not Trump. It must suck not believing in anything, until you are told too.
A photo? Really?

OK, what is this photo telling you?

5343-1516509308-552dedb20a3f97f864c538e3f4025ed7.jpg

If you can poison a hundred thousand in Flint, killing far fewer fleeing danger should be easy. For your kind.

No it wasn't. The Republican governor replaced the Democratic elected city government with a Republican team of managers.

And just like that the water went bad over night, huh? I mean, all of us here know you are a dishonest and dishonorable troll, but I thought you had at least some shred of dignity.

The EPA  Also Knew Flint's Water Might Be Poisoned Last Year But Didn't Tell Anyone

The EPA’s silent, guilty role in the Flint water crisis

My hand is going numb from all the b!tch slaps.

If you don't stop that, you could go blind.

Is that the GOP message?

If an American lived in a cesspool part of the USA- say Chicago- and there was violence in their home, and they appeared in Costa Rica, Germany, Australia, Vatican City, would they be welcomed with open arms? I remember Canada making a point that they were refusing libs who made a vow to leave America when Trump won.
Crain's Chicago Business

Chicago, ranked as the 19th-safest in the world, was one of only three cities representing the U.S. in the top 20. It includes San Francisco (15th) and Los Angles (18th).

=============

Speaking of cesspool, there are reasons Republican cities were left off the list.

If you can poison a hundred thousand in Flint, killing far fewer fleeing danger should be easy.

Good point, troll. Why don't you take that up with Obama since that was his EPA who told everyone in Flint the water was perfectly safe while they bused in bottled water for their employees.

For your kind.

In fact, why don't you and all the other mentally deluded fucktards start a GoFundMe and start paying for these people with your own money since you, again, "care" so much.

So you admit you're a complete hypocrite? This isn't new to anyone here, but it's good to see you're coming to terms with that sad little man you see in the mirror everyday.

And just like that the water went bad over night, huh? I mean, all of us here know you are a dishonest and dishonorable troll, but I thought you had at least some shred of dignity.

The EPA Also Knew Flint's Water Might Be Poisoned Last Year But Didn't Tell Anyone

Then I'll do it until I need glasses.

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

Beside, you hate Obama. Are you applauding Trump for doing something you claim Obama did? What kind of sense does that make?
Yes it did happen, the photo you are pissing your pants over, is from when Obama was president. The people are law breakers so it happening under Obama doesn't make me think any ill towards him. It's you being the hypocrite. It was okay under Obama, but not Trump. It must suck not believing in anything, until you are told too.
A photo? Really?

That Trump is helping to get things done. I'm not the one whining about a photo, you are and it happened under your guys watch. lol, Trump is the man. Liberals are losing it daily and it's very amusing.

The EPA Also Knew Flint's Water Might Be Poisoned Last Year But Didn't Tell Anyone

Then I'll do it until I need glasses.

Yeah, I didn't think you'd have anything else to say. Go back to the hole you crawled out of.

For your kind.

So you admit you're a complete hypocrite? This isn't new to anyone here, but it's good to see you're coming to terms with that sad little man you see in the mirror everyday.
I admit you have a kind. And it's not a kind I want around me. Or a kind I want representing the country I proudly served. I don't know if you have a religion, but if you do, it has to be something I never heard of before.

So why don't you take her and her kid into your home and pay to take care of them, troll?

Oh, right, you aren't going to spend any of your money. Everyone else is supposed to fund your charity.
I believe he hasn't got the talking point that the same happened when Obama was president.

A swing and a miss.
So everyone that illegally crossed our border while Obama was president was a child? Me thinking Obama had a child sex ring going on. Thanks for making a point.

So everyone that illegally crossed our border while Obama was president was a child?

Me thinking

Okay then try to tell me what's in your feeble mind. You tell me that under Obama the families weren't separated because the children came alone. You are the one twisting around. You just don't want to admit the same happened under Obama, it probably happened under Bush also.
From what Deeno said earlier was that the cons hated Obama, I can only surmise that it made it okay for Obama to do what Trump is doing.
I don't know, this is so confusing to me with what he's saying. Deeno just may hate Trump for all I know.

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

A photo? Really?

That Trump is helping to get things done. I'm not the one whining about a photo, you are and it happened under your guys watch. lol, Trump is the man. Liberals are losing it daily and it's very amusing.
Helping to get things done? Cruelty, lies, hate, collusion, theft, criminality, yea, he's just moving right along.

A swing and a miss.

Me thinking

From what Deeno said earlier was that the cons hated Obama, I can only surmise that it made it okay for Obama to do what Trump is doing.
I don't know, this is so confusing to me with what he's saying. Deeno just may hate Trump for all I know.
You mean you imagine Obama did what Trump is doing. Two different things entirely.

A photo? Really?

Helping to get things done? Cruelty, lies, hate, collusion, theft, criminality, yea, he's just moving right along.
35306069_1667114310083243_9186649868905480192_n.jpg

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

We spend billions on whites in Appalachia. Where does that money from from?

tumblr_okvphdiig01u501aoo1_400.gif

A swing and a miss.

Me thinking

You mean you imagine Obama did what Trump is doing. Two different things entirely.
Lol, yeah one guy you supported. The other one you don't. Lol what a hypocrite.

A photo? Really?

View attachment 199257
No Democrats cheered. The child needed to go back to his father. The American Judge had no recourse. We don't separate children from their parents.
Well, until now. That's something your kind does with plenty of gusto and glee.

Forum List

Back