The GOP's plan to stop people from fleeing a burning building.

None of the topics are looking at what the Republicans are actually trying to do.

I watched a 21 year old mother being held with an 11 month old infant who came here after her 24 year old husband was killed by a gang in Central America. She said she had been threatened so she was coming here seeking legal asylum. She speaks no English and is terrified they will take away her baby.

She didn't know the Trump Administration took threats from gangs and domestic violence off the table. No one told her that and she entered legally at a port of entry.

Remember, Republicans right here on this very site agreed with Trump that gang members were animals.

Can I hear a YEA?

So suddenly, even though they are animals, they aren't dangerous animals? Tell me even Republicans can't get their minds around that.

So is Trump and the GOP telling this young mother and others like her to go back into that burning building and die. Just die. That's what we want for you. Death.

Is that the GOP message?

I haven't yet seen a good explanation from any Republican on the USMB.

They don't give a shit. There is no other explanation. They are people that will cry like banshees when you point out they aren't Christian or that they are not pro-life and in the next breath they'll cheer treating children like caged animals and sending them and their parents to sure death.

Conservatives that support this shit are the modern Nazi party. That's it.
Where is the 'burning building's, LIAR?

'Asylum' is legally sought in the 1st country out of harm's way, not traveling all the way to the US, crossing illegally, then requesting it.

'Asylum' is legally requested at legal ports of entry, NOT made after crossing into a country illegally.

In 2014/2015 Ca Federal Judge Gee ruled against Obama and his detention centers she called 'concentration camp's due to the horrific conditions Anand treatment of children that violated a 20 year policy that protected children.

Not one liberal media, Democrat, or snowflake said a peep about it. Talk about not giving a damn....

Democrats declared they wanted DACA when they had the House, Senate, and WH ... And did NOTHING ABOUT IT. Barry had to issue an In-Constitutional edict to try to impose it as law. Had Dems given a deal they would have passed it. ..or would be doing so today.

Instead they are again doing NOTHING... Except bit@hing and complaining.

FAIL!
If you think what Obama did was horrific, then how can you support what Trump is doing now?

None of the topics are looking at what the Republicans are actually trying to do.

I watched a 21 year old mother being held with an 11 month old infant who came here after her 24 year old husband was killed by a gang in Central America. She said she had been threatened so she was coming here seeking legal asylum. She speaks no English and is terrified they will take away her baby.

She didn't know the Trump Administration took threats from gangs and domestic violence off the table. No one told her that and she entered legally at a port of entry.

Remember, Republicans right here on this very site agreed with Trump that gang members were animals.

Can I hear a YEA?

So suddenly, even though they are animals, they aren't dangerous animals? Tell me even Republicans can't get their minds around that.

So is Trump and the GOP telling this young mother and others like her to go back into that burning building and die. Just die. That's what we want for you. Death.

Is that the GOP message?

They don't give a shit. There is no other explanation. They are people that will cry like banshees when you point out they aren't Christian or that they are not pro-life and in the next breath they'll cheer treating children like caged animals and sending them and their parents to sure death.

'Asylum' is legally sought in the 1st country out of harm's way, not traveling all the way to the US, crossing illegally, then requesting it.

'Asylum' is legally requested at legal ports of entry, NOT made after crossing into a country illegally.

In 2014/2015 Ca Federal Judge Gee ruled against Obama and his detention centers she called 'concentration camp's due to the horrific conditions Anand treatment of children that violated a 20 year policy that protected children.

Not one liberal media, Democrat, or snowflake said a peep about it. Talk about not giving a damn....

Democrats declared they wanted DACA when they had the House, Senate, and WH ... And did NOTHING ABOUT IT. Barry had to issue an In-Constitutional edict to try to impose it as law. Had Dems given a deal they would have passed it. ..or would be doing so today.

FAIL!
If you think what Obama did was horrific, then how can you support what Trump is doing now?
You just got exposed as a lying hypocrite...

Embrace it.

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

So why don't you take her and her kid into your home and pay to take care of them, troll?

Oh, right, you aren't going to spend any of your money. Everyone else is supposed to fund your charity.
We spend billions on whites in Appalachia. Where does that money from from?

Did you really just play the white race baiting card to an Asian guy? Those white Appalachians are our citizens, troll, and at some point or another have at least worked and probably made some contribution. The Central American woman and her baby aren't. As you pointed out, the woman speaks no English, so how is she going to support herself and her child? The answer is, she won't. She'll be living off the welfare state for who knows how many years. Only a mentally deluded fucktard would think opening the borders to thousands, possibly millions, of people who jump on the dole from day one is healthy for a nation's economic future, but I guess we need a permanent underclass for your politicians to thrive, don't we.

So, as I said, you are free to take on their charity case all on your own since you "care" so much about them. In fact, why don't you and all the other mentally deluded fucktards start a GoFundMe and start paying for these people with your own money since you, again, "care" so much.
Wow, so much of what you say is just ignorant tardation.

Those white Appalachians probably made some contribution? Probably? The ten poorest counties in the US are in Appalachia. Failed counties. Looks like immigrant counties are doing better.

And you are saying why don't you take them into your house. There are laws against that. And thank God. Imagine these people with small girls moving into homes owned by perverts like Moore and Trump. Men who prey on young girls.

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

Just tell me why your kind are such mean people. I really want to know.

How your kind can promote such harmful policies and see nothing wrong?

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

So why don't you take her and her kid into your home and pay to take care of them, troll?

Oh, right, you aren't going to spend any of your money. Everyone else is supposed to fund your charity.
We spend billions on whites in Appalachia. Where does that money from from?

Did you really just play the white race baiting card to an Asian guy? Those white Appalachians are our citizens, troll, and at some point or another have at least worked and probably made some contribution. The Central American woman and her baby aren't. As you pointed out, the woman speaks no English, so how is she going to support herself and her child? The answer is, she won't. She'll be living off the welfare state for who knows how many years. Only a mentally deluded fucktard would think opening the borders to thousands, possibly millions, of people who jump on the dole from day one is healthy for a nation's economic future, but I guess we need a permanent underclass for your politicians to thrive, don't we.

So, as I said, you are free to take on their charity case all on your own since you "care" so much about them. In fact, why don't you and all the other mentally deluded fucktards start a GoFundMe and start paying for these people with your own money since you, again, "care" so much.
Wow, so much of what you say is just ignorant tardation.

Those white Appalachians probably made some contribution? Probably? The ten poorest counties in the US are in Appalachia. Failed counties. Looks like immigrant counties are doing better.

And you are saying why don't you take them into your house. There are laws against that. And thank God. Imagine these people with small girls moving into homes owned by perverts like Moore and Trump. Men who prey on young girls.

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

Just tell me why your kind are such mean people. I really want to know.
Dude, you guys just celebrated a liberal calling a woman a 'gash' and calling for her to be kidnapped, caged, beaten, Anand raped on camera.....called for the President-s child to be kidnapped, caged, and raped by pedophiles...

The DNC's hacked and released personal emails showed they are a bunch of racist, sexist, homophobic anti-Semites....

...and you just got exposed as the biggest hypocritical snowflake on this board....

Can I hear a YEA?

Is that the GOP message?

FAIL!

Because if their dear leader does it the cult loves it. The koolaid flows freely for them.

Because if their dear leader does it the cult loves it. The koolaid flows freely for them.
I see you are a product of the liberal public school indoctrination process...

'Barak Hussein Obama
Hmm Mmm Mmm'

... and all the koolaid you could bring during 'Sing-Along Propaganda Hour'...

:p

I see you are a product of the liberal public school indoctrination process...

'Barak Hussein Obama
Hmm Mmm Mmm'

... and all the koolaid you could bring during 'Sing-Along Propaganda Hour'...

:p

upload_2018-6-21_22-8-47.png

By your Avie you look Latin American the son of immigrants (Legal or not)but I do know from the attitude of some Australian Migrants THAT THEY ARE THE MOST OPPOSED TO IMMIGRATION......A TYPE OF I'M ALL RIGHT,BUT YOU CAN GET F...ED....so your caring in a % would be ZERO...I AM BANNING YOU FOR 1 MONTH....reason Blatant Racism, Stupidity and not conforming to the tennents and responsibility of being a MODERATOR

I'm Chinese and my mother is a legal immigrant.
even if it was otherwise,what difference would really make...plenty to you BUT NOT TO ME and therein lies the difference...steve

Last edited:

Forum List

Back