The GOP is the laughing stock of the world

I just want to point out one thing to the GOP supporters here.

You are the laughing stock of the world.

Just look at the Iran deal. China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the (Democratic)United States; plus Germany all agreed on something. But GOP has a problem.

This is the same GOP which lied through their teeth to invade Iraq, took Al Queda (in 2001) which was on its knees and made them a international terror group. Torture, just shameful.

Then there is there crowning glory of idiotic, science, they can't even under basic stuff age of the earth. Climate change is a big conspiracy, hey dumbass explain how a conspiracy reduces sea ice to almost half.

Lets not say this is anti American rant as I own businesses in US and know that this loud vocal minority is not what America represents. America has and will hopefully represent intelligence, leadership and strength of character.

The GOP have shown weakness and selfishness of putting individual above society.
Who cares "what you just want"....No one is interested in the opinion of a shrill left wing extremist such as yourself.

they're just an ugly troll. nothing else

Just look at the Iran deal. China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the (Democratic)United States; plus Germany all agreed on something. But GOP has a problem.

This is the same GOP which lied through their teeth to invade Iraq, took Al Queda (in 2001) which was on its knees and made them a international terror group. Torture, just shameful.

Then there is there crowning glory of idiotic, science, they can't even under basic stuff age of the earth. Climate change is a big conspiracy, hey dumbass explain how a conspiracy reduces sea ice to almost half.

Lets not say this is anti American rant as I own businesses in US and know that this loud vocal minority is not what America represents. America has and will hopefully represent intelligence, leadership and strength of character.

The GOP have shown weakness and selfishness of putting individual above society.

Gee another mindless left wing rant.

Who cares "what you just want"....No one is interested in the opinion of a shrill left wing extremist such as yourself.

So why open the thread, read the post, and then take the time to respond?
wp10_wpc9f8ed8a1-gif.45118

The GOP is SCARED OUT OF THEIR MINDS....I LOVE IT!!!!!

Kill Trump's third-party threat: Republican Party chief wants all GOP candidates to pledge

Daily Mail UK ^ | July 27, 2015 | By David Martosko,
Kill Trump's third-party threat: Republican Party chief wants all GOP candidates to pledge not to run as independents – but only one might Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus says every GOP White House hopeful 'should pledge not to run as a third-party candidate' He was responding to threats from front-runner Donald Trump to undercut the party if Priebus and others don't show him more respect 'I think everyone understands that if Hillary Clinton's going to get beat, she's going to get beat by a Republican,' Priebus said Trump walked back the notion of a break with the party after...

Facts are mindless LW rant now....lol
The GOP is SCARED OUT OF THEIR MINDS....I LOVE IT!!!!!

Kill Trump's third-party threat: Republican Party chief wants all GOP candidates to pledge

Daily Mail UK ^ | July 27, 2015 | By David Martosko,
Kill Trump's third-party threat: Republican Party chief wants all GOP candidates to pledge not to run as independents – but only one might Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus says every GOP White House hopeful 'should pledge not to run as a third-party candidate' He was responding to threats from front-runner Donald Trump to undercut the party if Priebus and others don't show him more respect 'I think everyone understands that if Hillary Clinton's going to get beat, she's going to get beat by a Republican,' Priebus said Trump walked back the notion of a break with the party after...

That is the Clinton plan, get their old friend from the 90's Donald Trump to run 3rd party to insure the Hildebeast's election.

the world is in flames in places it wasnt at the height of the iraq war, far away from the left's favorite boogeyman israel, far away from iraq's oil

libs are losers who lie to themselves
................Far away from bush........
Just the kind of chaos you get in corrupt GOP world depressions... great job!

Just look at the Iran deal. China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the (Democratic)United States; plus Germany all agreed on something.

yes....and they also all believed in "Peace in our Time." Look that up and see how stupid your post is......

And Sea Ice.....please...look at the real science...

And please...Breitbart links to all the information.....

Milloy Despite Climate Alarmism Polar Ice Refuses to Go Away - Breitbart

The Canadian Coast Guard icebreaker Amundsen, assigned to a global warming research mission in the Arctic, was called away from duty last week to help commercial ships navigate the unusually heavy ice in the Hudson Bay – a far cry from the scenario envisioned by Al Gore’s 2009 prediction of an ice-free Arctic by 2014.

The episode brings to mind the ill-fated voyage of the Russian ship Akademik Shokalskiy that became stuck in unexpectedly heavy Antarctic ice in December 2013 while on a research mission to the South Pole.

It seems Mother Nature is simply not cooperating with the ever-more dire global warming forecasts.

A study reported last week that the amount of Arctic sea ice had rebounded by one-third after the cool summer of 2013, erasing the prior three years of sea ice melt. Global sea ice level is on a zero trend for the decade, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

All this is despite atmospheric levels of CO2 being about 8 percent higher over that timeframe and climate alarmist assertions that oceans are absorbing 90 percent of the excess heat caused by global warming.

Just look at the Iran deal. China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the (Democratic)United States; plus Germany all agreed on something.

yes....and they also all believed in "Peace in our Time." Look that up and see how stupid your post is......

And Sea Ice.....please...look at the real science...
The US wasn't involved in 1938, thanks to THOSE GOP economy wreckers and fools...

We know the real science, brainwashed functional moron.

Milloy Despite Climate Alarmism Polar Ice Refuses to Go Away - Breitbart
If the GWs had a brain they would get some ships, tow that polar ice to Californicate and sell it to make water. They'd druther collect welfare and sit on the porch.

Forum List

Back