The GOP is the laughing stock of the world

So we see an endless attacks rather than accepting that the GOP foreign policies actually weaken American influence and thus power worldwide.

We see a lot of attack the OP but no real discussion.

So we see an endless attacks rather than accepting that the GOP foreign policies actually weaken American influence and thus power worldwide.

We see a lot of attack the OP but no real discussion.

all i see is endless left-wing pussies crying that nobody will agree with a premise they cant even back up with anything resembling a fact in the first place

the world is in flames in places it wasnt at the height of the iraq war, far away from the left's favorite boogeyman israel, far away from iraq's oil

libs are losers who lie to themselves

The cowgirl, has her parties mixed up.....

barack-you-do-realize-the-whole-world-is-laughing-at-you+(1).jpg

The campaign to spread doubt continued into the 1990s, including an advertising campaign funded by coal industry advocates intended to "reposition global warming as theory rather than fact,"[66][67] and a 1998 proposal written by the American Petroleum Institute intending to recruit scientists to convince politicians, the media and the public that climate science was too uncertain to warrant environmental regulation.[68] The proposal included a US$ 5,000,000 multi-point strategy to "maximize the impact of scientific views consistent with ours on Congress, the media and other key audiences", with a goal of "raising questions about and undercutting the 'prevailing scientific wisdom'".[69]

Mobs have been known to be wrong all throughout history. They've even been known to torture and murder the minority who disagree.

'Global Warming' is a Globalist Elite scam. It's a massive Global Government takeover. When in doubt, always side with Freedom & Liberty. I'd rather risk it with the Global Warming Boogeyman, than give up my Freedom & Liberty. So bring on the sunshine and warmth. I can take it.

A nuclear exchange resulting in over a thousand suns should put the global warming debate to rest, once for all time. Everything has an upside.........you just got to look hard enough for it!

Mobs have been known to be wrong all throughout history. They've even been known to torture and murder the minority who disagree.

'Global Warming' is a Globalist Elite scam. It's a massive Global Government takeover. When in doubt, always side with Freedom & Liberty. I'd rather risk it with the Global Warming Boogeyman, than give up my Freedom & Liberty. So bring on the sunshine and warmth. I can take it.

A nuclear exchange resulting in over a thousand suns should put the global warming debate to rest, once for all time. Everything has an upside.........you just got to look hard enough for it!

When it's over, it's over. I don't fear the Global Warming Boogeyman. And i never will.

I just want to point out one thing to the GOP supporters here.

You are the laughing stock of the world.

Just look at the Iran deal. China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the (Democratic)United States; plus Germany all agreed on something. But GOP has a problem.

This is the same GOP which lied through their teeth to invade Iraq, took Al Queda (in 2001) which was on its knees and made them a international terror group. Torture, just shameful.

Then there is there crowning glory of idiotic, science, they can't even under basic stuff age of the earth. Climate change is a big conspiracy, hey dumbass explain how a conspiracy reduces sea ice to almost half.

Lets not say this is anti American rant as I own businesses in US and know that this loud vocal minority is not what America represents. America has and will hopefully represent intelligence, leadership and strength of character.

The GOP have shown weakness and selfishness of putting individual above society.

LMAO Obama is the laughing stock of the world not the GOP.
Wrong, Obama is popular, the GOP is laughed at.

Forum List

Back