The GOP is the laughing stock of the world

I just want to point out one thing to the GOP supporters here.

You are the laughing stock of the world.

Just look at the Iran deal. China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the (Democratic)United States; plus Germany all agreed on something. But GOP has a problem.

This is the same GOP which lied through their teeth to invade Iraq, took Al Queda (in 2001) which was on its knees and made them a international terror group. Torture, just shameful.

Then there is there crowning glory of idiotic, science, they can't even under basic stuff age of the earth. Climate change is a big conspiracy, hey dumbass explain how a conspiracy reduces sea ice to almost half.

Lets not say this is anti American rant as I own businesses in US and know that this loud vocal minority is not what America represents. America has and will hopefully represent intelligence, leadership and strength of character.

The GOP have shown weakness and selfishness of putting individual above society.
Who cares "what you just want"....No one is interested in the opinion of a shrill left wing extremist such as yourself.

The mob majority is often wrong. And that's what the 'Global Warming' zealots have become. They shout down and punish anyone won't go along. Just like all the other mobs throughout history.

The 'Global Warming Boogeyman' has been used & abused. It's become boring and tiresome. It's a Global Government Pyramid Scheme. Nothing more, nothing less. Time to move on.

Just look at the Iran deal. China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the (Democratic)United States; plus Germany all agreed on something. But GOP has a problem.

This is the same GOP which lied through their teeth to invade Iraq, took Al Queda (in 2001) which was on its knees and made them a international terror group. Torture, just shameful.

Then there is there crowning glory of idiotic, science, they can't even under basic stuff age of the earth. Climate change is a big conspiracy, hey dumbass explain how a conspiracy reduces sea ice to almost half.

Lets not say this is anti American rant as I own businesses in US and know that this loud vocal minority is not what America represents. America has and will hopefully represent intelligence, leadership and strength of character.

The GOP have shown weakness and selfishness of putting individual above society.
Weird

I just saw a thread about how the US has climbed the popularity chart.

Has the GOP shot down the treaty/deal already?
What was the vote?
Do you have the roll call?
Thanks
Yes the US has recovered from the PR disaster that was the Bush administration. That doesn't change the fact that when the world jokes about America it is the anti-science, pro-war, largely obese, confederate rag waving, bible thumping, hypocritical social conservatives that make up the base of the GOP that they are laughing about.
Yeah...And who do "they" look to when their country is threatened by an aggressor nation or natural or man made disaster? The Good 'Ol US of A....
On the other hand you can get the fuck out.
BTW, WHO has been at the helm for the last seven years? And you're STILL blaming Bush?....Please....
It is people like you who should not have a right to an opinion....

You're far more likely to die from anything but the Global Warming Boogeyman. That's the reality. So there's no reason to live in fear and give more of your rights away. Don't support the Global Government takeover. Just live life to the fullest. You're only here for a very short time. Don't waste time living in fear.

LMAO Obama is the laughing stock of the world not the GOP.

Actually Obama has alot more respect than Bush.

dxy_mtdxqektp2-ydg9uzw.png
il2xlnqjy0-e2ikx8nikwa.png

Lets make it clear the world feels the GOP lied to them to make them go to war. Obama did not do that.

Just make that clear if Obama or GOP want a colition tomorrow, Obama would get far more support.
Dude....Oh never mind

Weird

I just saw a thread about how the US has climbed the popularity chart.

Has the GOP shot down the treaty/deal already?
What was the vote?
Do you have the roll call?
Thanks
Yes the US has recovered from the PR disaster that was the Bush administration. That doesn't change the fact that when the world jokes about America it is the anti-science, pro-war, largely obese, confederate rag waving, bible thumping, hypocritical social conservatives that make up the base of the GOP that they are laughing about.
Yeah...And who do "they" look to when their country is threatened by an aggressor nation or natural or man made disaster? The Good 'Ol US of A....
On the other hand you can get the fuck out.
BTW, WHO has been at the helm for the last seven years? And you're STILL blaming Bush?....Please....
It is people like you who should not have a right to an opinion....
I'm not blaming Bush. I'm thanking Obama for undoing the tremendous damage. :thup:

It's a psychological phenomenon as old as man. So many are compelled to join the mob majority. They'll even go as far as torturing and murdering the minority dissenters.

'Global Warming' is anything but 'Settled.' Persecuting those who disagree with the mob majority, is pure ignorance. It's certainly not science. The Global Warming zealots had their day. That day has now passed. Time to turn the page.

I'm sure cowboy is typing this at his McDonald's job right now....it's his dream job that he has because of Obama. That could be bad or good.

Dudes in Ireland..not sure why he's here.
Do they even have Cowboys in Ireland....? I think not.

I'm sure cowboy is typing this at his McDonald's job right now....it's his dream job that he has because of Obama. That could be bad or good.

Ireland's gone gay, like most of Western Europe. And they're all on the dole. Their Governments completely own them. A real shame, another once tough cool Western European country bites the dust.

Ireland's gone gay, like most of Western Europe. And they're all on the dole. Their Governments completely own them. A real shame, another once tough cool Western European country bites the dust.
Western Europe will be just fine, and would have never had a problem without the corrupt Booosh World Depression.

It's a psychological phenomenon as old as man. So many are compelled to join the mob majority. They'll even go as far as torturing and murdering the minority dissenters.

'Global Warming' is anything but 'Settled.' Persecuting those who disagree with the mob majority, is pure ignorance. It's certainly not science. The Global Warming zealots had their day. That day has now passed. Time to turn the page.
Science. Still true even if scoundrels and fools don't believe it...

Western Europe will be just fine, and would have never had a problem without the corrupt Booosh World Depression.

Western Europe's gone too gay. And too many are on the dole. So it's debatable whether or not it'll be just fine. But then again, who gives a shit? Not me.

Science. Still true even if scoundrels and fools don't believe it...

You zealots don't subscribe to real science. You viciously persecute anyone who disagrees with your mob majority. That's cult-like fanaticism. It's not science.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back