The GOP is the laughing stock of the world

Breitbart is another New BS GOP joke. We have thousands of respectable scientific websites saying the facts.

You guys are behaving like an ugly mob majority. You viciously attack anyone who disagrees. That's not science. That's cult-like fanaticism.

I just want to point out one thing to the GOP supporters here.

You are the laughing stock of the world.

Just look at the Iran deal. China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the (Democratic)United States; plus Germany all agreed on something. But GOP has a problem.

This is the same GOP which lied through their teeth to invade Iraq, took Al Queda (in 2001) which was on its knees and made them a international terror group. Torture, just shameful.

Then there is there crowning glory of idiotic, science, they can't even under basic stuff age of the earth. Climate change is a big conspiracy, hey dumbass explain how a conspiracy reduces sea ice to almost half.

Lets not say this is anti American rant as I own businesses in US and know that this loud vocal minority is not what America represents. America has and will hopefully represent intelligence, leadership and strength of character.

The GOP have shown weakness and selfishness of putting individual above society.
Wow. Just like that Teddyboy destroyed the entire Republican party.

Then he hopped off of his potty trainer and got back to his toys.

LOL

Just look at the Iran deal. China, France, Russia, the United Kingdom, and the (Democratic)United States; plus Germany all agreed on something. But GOP has a problem.

This is the same GOP which lied through their teeth to invade Iraq, took Al Queda (in 2001) which was on its knees and made them a international terror group. Torture, just shameful.

Then there is there crowning glory of idiotic, science, they can't even under basic stuff age of the earth. Climate change is a big conspiracy, hey dumbass explain how a conspiracy reduces sea ice to almost half.

Lets not say this is anti American rant as I own businesses in US and know that this loud vocal minority is not what America represents. America has and will hopefully represent intelligence, leadership and strength of character.

The GOP have shown weakness and selfishness of putting individual above society.

LMAO Obama is the laughing stock of the world not the GOP.
Sure....tell yourself that. :D

Breitbart is another New BS GOP joke. We have thousands of respectable scientific websites saying the facts.

You guys are behaving like an ugly mob majority. You viciously attack anyone who disagrees. That's not science. That's cult-like fanaticism.
What one Russian ice breaker did is not science. 2014 being the hottest year ever is. Etc etc etc etc. Breitbart lies like a rug.

Everyone I know Democrat or Republican agree that Obama had a shot at greatness but he pissed it away. Hillary is circling the drain. The dems are looking to replace her before it's too late. Can't wait to vote!

What one Russian ice breaker did is not science. 2014 being the hottest year ever is. Etc etc etc etc. Breitbart lies like a rug.

The debate is far from "Settled.' Climate Change happens. Nothing new there. There's no need to panic and screech 'Sky is Falling' nonsense. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

The debate is far from "Settled.' Climate Change happens. Nothing new there. There's no need to panic and screech 'Sky is Falling' nonsense. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.
Try good old reality sometime, Fox/Rush/whatever bot.

Try good old reality sometime, Fox/Rush/whatever bot.

Ha, i promise your dumbass is gonna to die from anything but your Global Warming Boogeyman. Wanna bet on it?

Everyone I know Democrat or Republican agree that Obama had a shot at greatness but he pissed it away. Hillary is circling the drain. The dems are looking to replace her before it's too late. Can't wait to vote!
They probably know you're nuts. And he's far from done. The New BS GOP mindless dam of obstruction may break yet. The best social reform and fixing Booosh's messes is enough to make him Very Good already...

Who cares "what you just want"....No one is interested in the opinion of a shrill left wing extremist such as yourself.

So why open the thread, read the post, and then take the time to respond?

Maybe because it is time to remind people that CowboyTed is from 'Broke-as-a-Joke' Mountain? :dunno:

Personal attacks, I must be right... Usual cowardice from chickenhawks...

GOP have done a tremendious damage to US internationally. Obama has tried to fix a lot of it and there is a respect for him for doing that.

The GOP is a international joke, of childish weak individuals who are easilly scared of everything.

Who cares "what you just want"....No one is interested in the opinion of a shrill left wing extremist such as yourself.

So why open the thread, read the post, and then take the time to respond?

Maybe because it is time to remind people that CowboyTed is from 'Broke-as-a-Joke' Mountain? :dunno:

Personal attacks, I must be right... Usual cowardice from chickenhawks...

GOP have done a tremendious damage to US internationally. Obama has tried to fix a lot of it and there is a respect for him for doing that.

The GOP is a international joke, of childish weak individuals who are easilly scared of everything.

you're a clown; why would you think you shouldn't be ridiculed dummy?

once again

the world is on fire under Obama in places far away from anywhere Bush was involved in

I you want to be an Obama butt-kisser try to do it without telling your self lies about the Right
if you cant do that don't be surprised when people get at you

I'm so glad Obama is in a position to call these assholes out.

Forum List

Back