The GOP is About to Collapse

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
Biden looks real good right now and is doing great.
Covid is finally losing because of Biden's leadership.
The economy is about to re-open and boom at a grand scale with Biden's stimulus.
Republicans have contributed nothing to this recovery at all, AND they have scum like Gaetz and Majorie Greene, and Trump still leading the way.
I think the Dems are going to really outperform while the GOP implodes due to stupidity and scandal. I look for big Dem gains next election because the country will be very very strong.

The economy is about to re-open and boom at a grand scale with Biden's stimulus.
Republicans have contributed nothing to this recovery at all, AND they have scum like Gaetz and Majorie Greene, and Trump still leading the way.
I think the Dems are going to really outperform while the GOP implodes due to stupidity and scandal. I look for big Dem gains next election because the country will be very very strong.

The fucking Lincoln Project?!?....BWWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Achievement2.jpg

If it doesn't happen you'll leave the board right?

You are worthless as tits on a bull son. And even dumber than the tit.

yeah make us that deal.lol

Are you trying to cancel the banker?

and old biden has fixed the border just in time to save his party...no

Yeah, you hold that hope high. :confused:

Are you trying to claim that tits on a bull are worthless?! If so then you are grossly underestimating the value of tits

Are you trying to claim that tits on a bull are worthless?! If so then you are grossly underestimating the value of tits

Agreed. Tits are tits. Downplay them at your peril.

^^ Look who is shilling for Liz Cheney.

The Lincoln Project? Those KGB funded kid fuckers? Perfect source for your fucktarded "news"

^^ Look who is shilling for Liz Cheney.

Maybe Jeb! could run as a democrat in the primaries against Kameltoe in '24.

You dumb fucks represent the pizza-gate, QANON, Majorie Taylor Greene wing of your failed party. You wackos are going to lead your party of failure into the ground, while Biden just knocks it out of the park.

It is so obvious, the economy is about the boom on an incredible scale because of Biden.

The Dems are going to crush the mid terms because of it. All you have is Gaetz, Trump, and a bunch of brainwashed lemming liars. The GOP has made no contribution to America's boom.

You people are totally fucked and you don't realize it yet...

hahhahahahhAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he's fking up the country FAST---look at the BORDER--DUH

Are you trying to cancel the banker?

Not at all. Just wanting to have him spayed.

Forum List

Back