The GOP hates Obama so much, they are trying to endanger his children?

omg! Not The Weekly Standard!

A local news affiliate in Idaho reports that the Obama daughters are spending Spring Break skiing at Sun Valley:

Earlier, it was reported that the Obama daughters were at a resort in the Bahamas for Spring Break.

Both reports could be true: The Obama daughters could have spent the first half of the week in the Bahamas, before leaving the sun for the Idaho snow.

Meanwhile, the White House remains closed to the public, as the Secret Service is said to lack the funds necessary to keep the building open to all

Video at link.

Report: Obama Daughters Skiing in Sun Valley, Idaho | The Weekly Standard

The two bolded sentences? THAT'S why Obama gets called uppity. No funds for WH tours but baby, oh baby, those Obama girls will be sure to get their taxpayer funded vacation!

Fucking uppity, hypocritical, elitist, snoots.

Of course they weren't "preteen" like nearly 12 year old Sasha. Malia will be 15 on July 4th. She is not "preteen".

Which of course begs the question what are a 12 and 15 year old doing going on Spring Break? I always thought that was reserved for the college crowd.
Now this also leads to the question who is paying for this trip?
We already know that the taxpayers are paying for at least the transportation and security aspect of the trip. So much for the budget cuts!

Yea, no other presidents did th is stuff...:eek:
Typical 3rd grader argument.

Okay, then no other president forgot to submit a budget last October, has overseen trillion $deficits, ran up the debt to $16.8 trillion. Obama is first in a lot of things including using the rich as a political tool to this level. He doesn't practice what he preaches.

Which of course begs the question what are a 12 and 15 year old doing going on Spring Break? I always thought that was reserved for the college crowd.
We already know that the taxpayers are paying for at least the transportation and security aspect of the trip. So much for the budget cuts!

Okay, then no other president forgot to submit a budget last October, has overseen trillion $deficits, ran up the debt to $16.8 trillion. Obama is first in a lot of things including using the rich as a political tool to this level. He doesn't practice what he preaches.

Yea, it is all Obama's fault. Before he was elected we had no debt, small government, a thriving economy, good paying jobs for everyone. My toilet is backing up, fucking Obama!

Yea, fucking Obama growing guberment

jobs_public.png

Yea, it is all Obama's fault. Before he was elected we had no debt, small government, a thriving economy, good paying jobs for everyone. My toilet is backing up, fucking Obama!

if your buddy Dean was at your house he would be blaming that toilet backing up on Republicans....

Of course they weren't "preteen" like nearly 12 year old Sasha. Malia will be 15 on July 4th. She is not "preteen".

My ?hypocrisy? about the Bush daughters - Salon.com

What every other president's children have done...but somehow, the Obamas' are not entitled to. High hypocrisy and deep seated jealousy.

Obama spends almost as much in less than 5 years as the previous 3 presidents and you feel he can get away with his own words condemning deficit spending? You feel Obama can tell us for a month how terrible sequestraton will be(his idea btw) closing the WH to the public yet he can spend our borrowed treasure with not a care in the world?

If things are so bad why doesn't he cut his shit back?

I'll tell you why, he doesn't practice what he preaches.

Yea, fucking Obama growing guberment

jobs_public.png

So you think highering hundreds of thousands of government bureaucrats is a good thing, yet most of the reductions is in military personel.

Oh, and there was a hiring freeze up until a few months ago. I think that chart is way outdated.

Last edited:
God you're a dumbass.

Name another president that has been called "uppity".

John Adams
You did not shake hands
Instead you would chose to bow
Uppity bastard

p r e s i d e n t i a l h a i k u

Name one that doesn't deserve it.

Name another president whose underage children's location has been published with aerial photos.

If you knew how to use Google, you could find out a lot more. But remember, if you keep your head in the sand, you could suffocate. Same goes with up your......

If you knew how to use Google you wouldn't be saying that Obama was the only president to be called uppity.

Just saying.

Oh wow, you found an anonymous quote from the 1700's using the word "uppity" so it must be the same. Only there is no "context". Who said it and what were they referring to? I looked and couldn't find anything. Help me out here.

Name one that doesn't deserve it.

Not the same as doing it. It was only to disrespect the black guy and we both know it.

You asked for an example of any president that had ever been called uppity, I found one. That, like it or not, satisfies your challenge.

The only reason we both know it was disrespect of the black guy is you keep pointing out Obama is black, and calling me a racist for not caring.

Romney's son. The one who said he wanted to punch Obama in the face.

I want to do that to assholes all the time. Doesn't mean I would. Oh I see you're running away from another thread. I'll leave you something special.

Right wingers enjoy violence. Usually, they only "want" to do it. But it's why they send other people's children off to war instead of going themselves. Like Tagg.

That explains why none of those violent movies and video games ever make money, only the right wing likes them.

:eusa_whistle:

It's pretty damned sad then the Commander-in-Chief of the entire US military sends his whining little minions out to accuse his poilitical opponents of trying to harm his children.

Is it true that Obama hates the average US citizen so much that he doesn't want her children protected by armed guards at their schools?

His certainly are.

Are his children more important than other children?

There are no armed guards at Sidwell Friends school in Washington, D.C.

Secret Service protection provided to the Obama family is required by federal law.

Are his children more important than other children? No, but they are much more vulnerable to attack than other children because their father is the President.

You do understand that, even if school security doesn't carry weapons, there are a lot of people whose children go to that school that do employ armed security, and it is not a gun free zone.

More false outrage simply to divert people away from the stagnant economy and other major problems we face.

What stagnant economy?

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)
-DJI

14,578.54 52.38(0.36%) Mar 28
Dow hit another record.

The Federal Reserve is pumping a lot of money into big banks right now, that drives the stock prices up. Despite this trickle down theory, which you suddenly support because it is government trickle down, household wages are lower than they were when Obama got elected.

I was gonna respond m9stly in agreement that this was uncalled for but then I saw you go off on your racist nonsense as usual.

Enjoy the neg derp

Listen Monkeybutt, when the only black president in history is attacked again and again in ways that have never before happened in the history of the US by a party that's 90% white and based in the Confederate South, suggesting it's based on race is not only not nonsense, it's both extremely plausible and reasonable. Unless you have some other explanation, which we both know you don't. If you did have an explanation not based on race, you would have explained what that is but you haven't. That means, you are supporting racist behavior and everyone knows it. Everyone.

Like I said in a previous post:

Republicans think Obama and his wife are "uppity".

SCREAM: WE ARE NOT RACIST!

Uppity????

Uppity????

Do any right wingers know a white politician who is "uppity"???? Where have they used "uppity" when describing a white politician?

Then there's "Confederate Month".

Black leaders call for governor to resign over Confederate Month

Oh "Confederate Month". What "fun"!

Where did this uppity shit come from?
The only quarter I've heard the word has been from leftists. One named rdean in particular. :lmao:

More false outrage simply to divert people away from the stagnant economy and other major problems we face.

What stagnant economy?

Dow Jones Industrial Average (^DJI)
-DJI

14,578.54 52.38(0.36%) Mar 28
Dow hit another record.

The Federal Reserve is pumping a lot of money into big banks right now, that drives the stock prices up. Despite this trickle down theory, which you suddenly support because it is government trickle down, household wages are lower than they were when Obama got elected.

How is your IRA doing? Does it even have a pulse? ;)

its not ok to fuck with anyone's kids.....its not their fault who their parents are or become....if later when they are old enough and they decide to stick their noses into the fray.....then they become fair game.....i dont think it was a good idea to send these girls out of the Country by themselves,especially in Mexico.....the President has made a few enemies in the last 4 years.....

Well, it wouldn't be your call, now would it? The girls will be well-protected, you can bet on that.

yea im sure they will.....but maybe an International Terrorist who has lost a kid in a drone attack will just try and take out the whole place where they are staying.....or where ever they go..... and im sure the Cartel down there would help as well as a few corrupt Mexican officials...yea i know a conspiracy theory....
Cartel? In the Bahamas?

Yea, no other presidents did this stuff...:eek:

Not immediately after suspending White House tours for lack of money.

Reminds me of what bikers call motorcycles that are all chromed out but don't run worth a crap. obama is all show and no go.

Forum List

Back