Chris and Bobbi Foley : "We're Being Run by Satan". Article Posted by BBC

I don't usually use the term. The article quotes one of YOU saying it.

You have said that I'm demonic, so you can keep your feigned outrage and victimhood, and file it somewhere.

You're reacting exactly as I predicted. I know you people, because I pay attention.

Done.
There are people who are demonic and people who follow demonic. At times we elect the same and are surprised they are. We need all the good we can get. And the good is promoted and pushed as not good every day endlessly.

The book of revelation tells of the faithful being led astray by a false prophet. Not saying it's the end times but damned if there are not a host of false prophets lining up to make American Christians forget they are supposed to love their neighbor.

Can you identify the false prophet?

Sounds to me the freaks at the BBC have never heard of the moral majority. And the vast majority of the criminal aliens xiden is allowing to invade our country are practicing Roman Catholics. So the changing demographics are pointing to the US becoming more religious, not less.

The demographics indicate the opposite is true. Church attendance is way down and the majority says they are "none" in religious affiliation.

Can you identify the false prophet?
I see the book of revelation as a cautionary tale rather than actual prophecy. The false prophet is the lure of earthly power. There's never been a shortage of Christian leaders seeking secular power but lately it seems right wing christian politics have obliterated kindness from their belief system. They are being prepared to accept holy terror.

I see the book of revelation as a cautionary tale rather than actual prophecy. The false prophet is the lure of earthly power. There's never been a shortage of Christian leaders seeking secular power but lately it seems right wing christian politics have obliterated kindness from their belief system. They are being prepared to accept holy terror.

I see the revelation letter to the churches as history and encouragement.

You know it's an End Times battle when a guy selling pillows is demonized and a fashion company using kiddie BDSM is protected

The demographics indicate the opposite is true. Church attendance is way down and the majority says they are "none" in religious affiliation.

Just because a person doesn't buy into organized religion doesn't mean they have no faith. But leave it to a religious hater to lie about it.

The survey’s results, released Thursday, show that 65% of American adults (about 167 million) describe themselves as Christian, down from 77% a decade ago. Meanwhile, 26% (about 67 million) describe themselves as religious “nones” (atheists, agnostics and nonaffiliated), up from 17% in 2009.

Forum List

Back