The GOP Has a Problem: My Generation Isn't Conservative

Republicans have a "problem" because the "Intelligencia" tells us that American is getting more Mexican and dumber

Millennials and Generation Z show no sign of growing more conservative over time like the Boomers did. We must address the age gap.

The GOP has a problem, and it MIGHT be because they haven't had a good President since *checks notes*

I consider myself a mid-range conservative. That would be a Ben Shapiro-type conservative. What party do I have, a party that is divided with Trump on one side and some level or rational thought on the other side or, is my party one that has gone over the edge with wokeness and various other divisive philosophies? I have not voted for a major party presidential candidate in three elections. So it is hard for me to blame some younger generation for their political positions.

I'd say it's impossible for you to blame anyone for anything, since you admit that you've done fuck-all about it yourself. You sat on the sidelines and shrugged and said, "You guys do whatever you want." Stop whining.

That's because you never got any smarter.
I learned darn near everything, but my IQ may have dropped somewhat from my ideological youth.

You must have forgotten you were speaking to someone who's read your posts before. I'd be hard-pressed to think of ANYTHING you've ever learned, except maybe how to find the ON/OFF switch on the computer, and I wouldn't swear you don't have someone doing it for you.

The Dems have a problem because the type of people who normally elisted in times of war (poor white rednecks) probably hate Biden more than Putin.
So, maybe Frenchie and his liberal friends can fight for Biden this time, when he declares war on Russia or China.

You must have forgotten you were speaking to someone who's read your posts before. I'd be hard-pressed to think of ANYTHING you've ever learned, except maybe how to find the ON/OFF switch on the computer, and I wouldn't swear you don't have someone doing it for you.
Thank you so much for reading my posts! Sadly, most people don't.
You're unforgettable. Nicknaming smilie pepper is unique and highly creative.

I can switch my own computer ON and OFF successfully by myself, and make it look easy.

Last edited:
I dont care for conservatism very much but it is a hell of a lot better than regressive illiberalism.

"regressive illiberalism"? Seems to me that this defines the current iteration of Trumpism.

See: The Rise of Illiberalism

Take note that the top of this line has this below the title: By Thomas J. Main
October 26, 2021

Has no idea what day is it, writes "It says no to electoral democracy, human rights, the rule of law, toleration. It is a political ideology that finds expression in such older right-wing extremist groups as the Ku Klux Klan and white supremacists and more recently among the Alt-Right and the Dark Enlightenment."

LOL Biggest collection of Progressive nitwit "ideas" in a single sentence!!!

Who is against the electoral college? Progressives!

Who is against accurate Voter registration? Progressives!

Who is against human rights? Not us!

Who is against the Rule of Law? Progressives!

Who are the most intolerant people in the Universe? Progressives!

The KKK was and is a Left Wing democrat Organization

What crap!

Last edited:
The Dems have a problem because the type of people who normally elisted in times of war (poor white rednecks) probably hate Biden more than Putin.
So, maybe Frenchie and his liberal friends can fight for Biden this time, when he declares war on Russia or China.

Xi is pushing Biden to pick a fight with Russia

I was born smack dab in the center of the Boomer birth years. I did not get more conservative as I grew older. In fact, I didn't get conservative at all.
Ah, so you got to experience Nixon...that must ahve been interesting.

I dont care for conservatism very much but it is a hell of a lot better than regressive illiberalism.

"regressive illiberalism"? Seems to me that this defines the current iteration of Trumpism.

See: The Rise of Illiberalism

Take note that the top of this line has this below the title: By Thomas J. Main
October 26, 2021
iu
perhaps an improved summary:

In the United States, the Republican Party has in recent years faced criticism that it is becoming increasingly illiberal under the leadership of President Donald Trump.[26][27][28] According to a study by the V-Dem Institute, the Republican Party has become more illiberal and populist in the last two decades with an increase under the leadership of Donald Trump.[29][30] Trump's populist style of governance coupled with authoritarian values have been considered a dangerous risk to the heart of liberal democracy, as well an indifference towards traditional democratic allies and praising other “strongman rulers” in the world like Putin.[31]

BlueAnon himself said so!

When you’re 20 and you’re not a liberal you don’t have a heart. When you’re 30 and you’re not a conservative you don’t have a brain.
I'm 32 and still have my brain.

Well, kinda, it's mostly bong resin at this point.

I guess watching in horror as GOPers storm our capital with Confederate flags didn't help the situation much for the Republican party, as far as Millenials are concerned.

Oops!
How much is your rent?
Electric Bill?
Food?
Auto insurance?
Health insurance?
my rent here in fort worth, tX is $920/month.
electric bill ranges from 80 to 150...
i don't know my food "bill" really. i eat when i'm hungry
auto insurance i pay 6-months at a time. $570 for 6 months
health insurance $283/month

You didn't ask about my debt, which is my 2nd largest expense a month under Rent. I probably pay about 25% of my monthly paycheck to paying down my debt from my 20's.

I guess watching in horror as GOPers storm our capital with Confederate flags didn't help the situation much for the Republican party, as far as Millenials are concerned.

Oops!
How much is your rent?
Electric Bill?
Food?
Auto insurance?
Health insurance?
my rent here in fort worth, tX is $920/month.
electric bill ranges from 80 to 150...
i don't know my food "bill" really. i eat when i'm hungry
auto insurance i pay 6-months at a time. $570 for 6 months
health insurance $283/month
And you still want to give half your paycheck to some 3rd generation bum?

Millennials and Generation Z show no sign of growing more conservative over time like the Boomers did. We must address the age gap.

The GOP has a problem, and it MIGHT be because they haven't had a good President since *checks notes*

I consider myself a mid-range conservative. That would be a Ben Shapiro-type conservative. What party do I have, a party that is divided with Trump on one side and some level or rational thought on the other side or, is my party one that has gone over the edge with wokeness and various other divisive philosophies? I have not voted for a major party presidential candidate in three elections. So it is hard for me to blame some younger generation for their political positions.

I'd say it's impossible for you to blame anyone for anything, since you admit that you've done fuck-all about it yourself. You sat on the sidelines and shrugged and said, "You guys do whatever you want." Stop whining.
Where did I admit anything?

Nope your stupid.

Forum List

Back