"The good news is that the top turkey producers in the country are confident that everyone who wants a bird for their Thanksgiving dinner will be able

Get ready to add another stressor to your Thanksgiving holiday this year. The Farm Bureau reports that the cost of a Thanksgiving dinner for 10 people is up 14% over last year, averaging at $53.31.
snip
"The good news is that the top turkey producers in the country are confident that everyone who wants a bird for their Thanksgiving dinner will be able to get one, and a large one will only cost $1 more than last year."

----------------------------------------------

Its all the good stuff that accompanying it.

NPR is your source? LOLOL

My sister bought a 20lb turkey for her family last year. It was 30 dollars. She called to inquire how much that same turkey is this year. 53 dollars.

That's a bit more than 1 dollar.

I must have been joking. For a libtard, you come across as sincere, despite your not knowing your ass from a hole in the ground.

Well, I try to be sincere, though not a liberal. I tend to think of myself as a pragmatic moderate conservative. Any liberal leanings I may have are generally stoked by lack of interest in the topic or the fact that I don't get terribly worked up over things. I want a small government, strong military, don't fuck with my constitutional rights, especially the 1st and 2nd. I want illegal immigration reigned in, but I don't like the idea of a wall. I'm not fond of abortion, in this day and age I don't see much need for it, but I have three daughters only one of whom is responsible enough to have kids. My vote in the last four elections did not go to any of the winners, I voted for the Libertarian candidates because the mainstream candidates did not represent my beliefs.

You and I may agree on more than we disagree... maybe.

Well, I try to be sincere, though not a liberal. I tend to think of myself as a pragmatic moderate conservative. Any liberal leanings I may have are generally stoked by lack of interest in the topic or the fact that I don't get terribly worked up over things. I want a small government, strong military, don't fuck with my constitutional rights, especially the 1st and 2nd. I want illegal immigration reigned in, but I don't like the idea of a wall. I'm not fond of abortion, in this day and age I don't see much need for it, but I have three daughters only one of whom is responsible enough to have kids. My vote in the last four elections did not go to any of the winners, I voted for the Libertarian candidates because the mainstream candidates did not represent my beliefs.

You and I may agree on more than we disagree... maybe.
Roger that!

Forum List

Back