COVID 19 is no longer the disease of the unvaccinated but very much the other way around

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Not only did the vaccine Nazis get everything wrong about vaccination and vaccination status they actually made things worse. Because the covid treatment is not an actual vaccine but a partial imitator thereof we really had no idea what the results would be of a mass public application. So what was required was a government mandate to enact what would otherwise be an illegal experimentation on live human subjects.

It is now becoming clear even to non-degreed layman that the partial application is more dangerous than waiting out the process in the creation of a real vaccine. The partially vaccinated person becomes a petri dish that breeds a more virulent organism that will in turn move on to create a higher fatality rate than the original one did. Additionally vaccinated people put a hold on their own natural defenses and fail to develop an adequate protection against the virus. This action in the human immune system apparently creates a form of hesitancy in the immune response that can be as good as a bullet to the head when the virus finally does find that vaccinated person. Fatality numbers are beginning to reflect that very thing right now.

This entire scenario is absolutely delicious except for the fact that it means human lives.
That part is no joke.

Jo

1637758314345.png

~S~

This post is being loudly left alone......lol.....
Thanks for that link.....it was a total eye opener.....
Maaaaaan......it's amazing how the left wing mouth pieces have all of a sudden stopped using the word
unvaccinated as if it was a synonym for Orc.

JO
You are most welcome sir. They don't like to go into threads were the Narrative makes their position suck.

You are most welcome sir. They don't like to go into threads were the Narrative makes their position suck.

You should be thankful that USMB is around since no other place on the Internet allows your stupid posts that are clearly misinformation.

You should be thankful that USMB is around since no other place on the Internet allows your stupid posts that are clearly misinformation.
BS. I post studies. From the NIH

Now tell me why in VERY HIGH VAXXED PLACES the virus is running through them.

It's happening all over the world bro. They ALL DID WHAT THEY WERE TOLD. So why isn't it working?

hmmm. I don't give a damn if you are brain washed and want to squash free speech. Go take the jab and be a LAB RAT.

ENJOY.

Introduction:While multiple vaccines are undergoing clinical trial across the globe, we yearn for an FDA approved drug to protect us from the devastating pandemic for the time being. This study aims to determine the effectiveness of Ivermectin when administered as pre-exposure prophylaxis for COVID-19.Method:An observational study, with 118 healthcare providers who were enrolled purposively, was conducted in a tertiary hospital in Dhaka from May 2020 to August 2020. The subjects were divided into experimental and control groups; and the experimental group received an oral monthly dose of Ivermectin 12mg for 4 months. Both groups were exposed to COVID-19 positive patients admitted in the hospital during the course of study. The symptomatic subjects were evaluated by physical examination, COVID-19 RT-PCR and/or HRCT of chest. Differences between the variables were determined using the Chi-square test and the level of statistical significance was reached when p<0.05.Result: 73.3% (44 out of 60) subjects in control group were positive for COVID-19, whereas only 6.9% (4 out of 58) of the experimental group were diagnosed with COVID-19 (p-value < 0.05).Conclusion:Ivermectin, an FDA-approved, safe, cheapand widely available drug, should be subjected to large-scale trials all over the world to ascertain its effectiveness as pre-exposure prophylaxis for COVID-19

So what was required was a government mandate to enact what would otherwise be an illegal experimentation on live human subjects.
New GOP Logo?
Don't worry, Democrats will soon shut places like this down.
The misinformation is being spread by vax fascists like you, Goober.

Pathologized Totalitarianism 101​

". . . I do not believe this plan will succeed. Despite the most intensive propaganda campaign in the history of propaganda campaigns, there remain enough of us who steadfastly refuse to accept the “New Normal” as our new reality.

And a lot of us are angry, extremely angry … militantly, explosively angry.

We are not “vaccine hesitant” or “anti-vax” or “Covid-denying conspiracy theorists.” We are millions of regular working-class people, people with principles, who value freedom, who are not prepared to go gently into the globalized, pathologized-totalitarian night. We no longer give the slightest shit whether our former friends and family members who have gone New Normal understand what this is. We do. We understand exactly what this is. It is a nascent form of totalitarianism, and we intend to kill it — or at least critically wound it — before it matures into a full-grown behemoth.

Now, I want to be absolutely clear. I am not advocating or condoning violence. But it is going to happen. It is happening already. Totalitarianism (even this “pathologized” version of it) is imposed on society and maintained with violence. Fighting totalitarianism inevitably entails violence. It is not my preferred tactic in the current circumstances, but it is unavoidable now that we’ve reached this stage, and it is important that those of us fighting this fight recognize that violence is a natural response to the violence (and the implicit threat of violence) that is being deployed against us by the New Normal authorities, and the masses they have whipped up into a fanatical frenzy.

It is also important (essential, I would argue) to make the violence of the New Normal visible, i.e., to frame this fight in political terms, and not in the pseudo-medical terms propagated by the official Covid narrative). This isn’t an academic argument over the existence, severity, or the response to a virus. This is a fight to determine the future of our societies.

This fact, above all, is what the global-capitalist ruling classes are determined to conceal. The roll-out of the New Normal will fail if it is perceived as political (i.e., a form of totalitarianism). It relies on our inability to see it as what it is. So it hides itself and the violence it perpetrates within a pseudo-medical official narrative, rendering itself immune to political opposition.. . . . "

<snip>

". . . The point is, New Normal totalitarianism — and any global-capitalist form of totalitarianism — cannot display itself as totalitarianism, or even authoritarianism. It cannot acknowledge its political nature. In order to exist, it must not exist. Above all, it must erase its violence (the violence that all politics ultimately comes down to) and appear to us as an essentially beneficent response to a legitimate “global health crisis” (and a “climate change crisis,” and a “racism crisis,” and whatever other “global crises” GloboCap thinks will terrorize the masses into a mindless, order-following hysteria).

This pathologization of totalitarianism — and the political/ideological conflict we have been engaged in for the past 20 months — is the most significant difference between New Normal totalitarianism and 20th-Century totalitarianism. The entire global-capitalist apparatus (i.e., corporations, governments, supranational entities, the corporate and state media, academia, etc.) has been put into service to achieve this objective.

We need to come to terms with this fact. We do. Not the New Normals. Us.

GloboCap is on the verge of remaking society into a smiley-happy pathologized-totalitarian dystopia where they can mandate experimental genetic “therapies,” and any other type of “therapies” they want, and force us to show our “compliance papers” to go about the most basic aspects of life. This remaking of society is violent. It is being carried out by force, with violence and the ever-present threat of violence. We need to face that, and act accordingly.

Here in New Normal Germany, if you try to go grocery shopping without a medical-looking mask, armed police will remove you from the premises (and I am saying this from personal experience). In New Normal Australia, if you go to synagogue, the media will be alerted and the police will surround you. In Germany, Australia, France, Italy, The Netherlands, Belgium, and many other countries, if you exercise your right to assemble and protest, the police will hose you down with water cannons, shoot you with rubber bullets (and sometimes real bullets), spray toxic agents into your eyes, and just generally beat the crap out of you.

And so on. Those of us fighting for our rights and opposing this pathologized totalitarianism are all-too familiar with the reality of its violence, and the hatred it has fomented in the New Normal masses. We experience it on a daily basis. We feel it every time we’re forced to wear a mask, when some official (or waiter) demands to see our “papers.” We feel it when when we are threatened by our government, when we are gaslighted and demonized by the media, by doctors, celebrities, random strangers, and by our colleagues, friends, and family members.

We recognize the look in their eyes. We remember where it comes from, and what it leads to.. . . ."

This one is a long read, but I believe, a very important one. We are crossing the Rubicon with the globalists this winter. At least overseas. But it will come home by next fall.

This one is a long read, but I believe, a very important one. We are crossing the Rubicon with the globalists this winter. At least overseas. But it will come home by next fall.
good one Mr B.

yes one can feel the discontent festering.......

~S~

Forum List

Back