The Fox News Poll Result Trump's Chumps Don't Want You To See

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
I have pointed out many times on this forum that a supermajority of Americans, including conservatives, want illegal immigrants to have a path to legal status or citizenship.

Trump's Chumps vehemently deny this, until I show actual polls which prove about 80 percent favor legal status or citizenship.

Not just one or two polls. Several.

Trump's Chumps then hem and haw and dodge and evade and then delude themselves into thinking Trump has changed that dynamic.

Nope. He hasn't.

Buried in a Fox News poll article which headlined Trump closing the popularity gap with Clinton, there is this juicy nugget:

On immigration, by a wide 77-19 percent margin, voters support setting up a system for illegal immigrants currently working in the United States to become legal residents over deporting them, and those supporting legalization back Clinton over Trump by 18 points.

This is a current poll.

By Fox News.

The numbers have not changed. A supermajority of Americans STILL want illegals to have a path to legal status.

Source: Fox News Poll: Trump narrows Clinton's lead | Fox News

Everyone knows that Fox News is a liberal rag. Just look at the way Megyn Kelly has had it out for Trump.

Why aren't Hannity and Limbaugh blasting this news all over the air?

Things that make you go, "Hmmmm..."

I have pointed out many times on this forum that a supermajority of Americans, including conservatives, want illegal immigrants to have a path to legal status or citizenship.

Trump's Chumps vehemently deny this, until I show actual polls which prove about 80 percent favor legal status or citizenship.

Trump's Chumps then hem and haw and dodge and evade and then delude themselves into thinking Trump has changed that dynamic.

Nope. He hasn't.

Buried in a Fox News poll article which headlined Trump closing the popularity gap with Clinton, there is this juicy nugget:

On immigration, by a wide 77-19 percent margin, voters support setting up a system for illegal immigrants currently working in the United States to become legal residents over deporting them, and those supporting legalization back Clinton over Trump by 18 points.

This is a current poll.

By Fox News.

The numbers have not changed. A supermajority of Americans STILL want illegals to have a path to legal status.

I thought Trump was now for them staying .. unless they want to become citizens ... then they have to leave.

JFC

Everyone knows that Fox News is a liberal rag. Just look at the way Megyn Kelly has had it out for Trump.
False premise.

Trump is not a conservative. He's a fake.

So someone who attacks Trump is not automatically a liberal.

And it is fucking hilarious that Trump's Chumps attempt to label Fox News as a liberal network. Beyond hilarious. It's downright delusional to the point of being certifiably insane.

And it is fucking hilarious that Trump's Chumps attempt to label Fox News as a liberal network. Beyond hilarious. It's downright delusional to the point of being certifiably insane.

That would make sense, except for the fact that Bill Clinton got a blowjob from a White House intern. And that was baaaad. Let's talk about that some more.

American voters are fucking insane. Imagine that? :dunno:
I see. So the Will of the People only matters to you pseudocons when it suits your agenda.

By the way. When you are in the tiny, tiny minority, it is YOU who is insane.

"I'm not crazy. Everyone else is!"

Nope. He hasn't.

This is a current poll.

By Fox News.

Yoar just saying this because yoar a commie libtard rino derp derp derp.

American voters are fucking insane. Imagine that? :dunno:
I see. So the Will of the People only matters to you pseudocons when it suits your agenda.

By the way, when you are in the tiny, tiny minority, it is YOU who is insane.
pseudocon? I think that might be the first time I have been called that lol
What bullshit G5000. Was the Stalin regime disliked by a majority of Russians? He is STILL liked by a majority..
Fact is, pathways to citizenship doesn't fix shit, just incites them more. Obviously.

Nope. He hasn't.

This is a current poll.

By Fox News.

The poll is skewed!

They over-sampled bad people!

Romney in a landslide!

:spinner:

Nope. He hasn't.

This is a current poll.

By Fox News.

you're assuming Trumpbots can read ... lofty assumption.

Forum List

Back