‘He Just Confessed To The Crime’: Indicted Trump Attorney John Eastman Admits On Fox News He Pressured Pence To Delay Certifying Election Results

Trumps success or failure. Huh. That’s interesting. Trump has succeeded in getting indicted. He has succeeded in being charged. And he is probably going to enjoy success at the trials. If you define Success as guilty verdicts.
I'm only suggesting that Trump has at least a 50/50 chance, and I understand why that's so unsettling to those who force themselves to think on it.
Oh I’m sure the Russians are rooting for Trump. Or at this point any of the Republicans who want to leave Europe to Putin.
Russians may be but there's no doubt Russia's leaders are!

Glad you are accepting responsibility with saddling the country with Biden and the globalist DNC agenda. How's it feel knowing you are complicit in the fall of the US.
After the Rs are committed to Trump, pulling Biden would increase Trump's chances enormously. Due to Biden's deteriorating condition that is universally acknowledged, it has to be already planned.

How long is yours and the god's day?

You ask how is overturning the election Trumo lost through the commission of fraud by Trump sort of makes you a fascist leaning goon.
It is not overturning it is contesting. It is legal and always has been. If you assholes did not cheat none of this would be happening. All of this just cements the obvious guilt they can never erase. Sending people to jail will never change the truth.

I'm only suggesting that Trump has at least a 50/50 chance, and I understand why that's so unsettling to those who force themselves to think on it.

Russians may be but there's no doubt Russia's leaders are!

Fifty fifty might be true. If it was a coin toss. But it is a legal argument. A Criminal Justice question. Here Trump is in trouble. A lot of trouble.

I know the Georgia situation better. Let me say this. If it goes to trial Trump has a roughly 80% chance of being found guilty on most of the charges.

I’ll admit that the New York case is weaker. I’d say maybe 40% chance of a conviction.

Florida? 60% chance of being found guilty. Even with a friendly Judge she has a limit of what she can do for him. At least without finding her Law License threatened.

Washington D. C.? Maybe 70% chance of conviction. I’m not as familiar with that one.

So fifty fifty odds is being generous.

Finally. Ukraine. You and Putin better hope we don’t withdraw our support. Because if it does the war gets really bad really fast. Britain and France, two nuclear powers will feel threatened. And our voice will be ignored since we turned our back on them.

Fifty fifty might be true. If it was a coin toss. But it is a legal argument. A Criminal Justice question. Here Trump is in trouble. A lot of trouble.

I know the Georgia situation better. Let me say this. If it goes to trial Trump has a roughly 80% chance of being found guilty on most of the charges.

I’ll admit that the New York case is weaker. I’d say maybe 40% chance of a conviction.

Florida? 60% chance of being found guilty. Even with a friendly Judge she has a limit of what she can do for him. At least without finding her Law License threatened.

Washington D. C.? Maybe 70% chance of conviction. I’m not as familiar with that one.

So fifty fifty odds is being generous.
My argument for Trump's chances are based on the American system allowing Trump to delay.
Finally. Ukraine. You and Putin better hope we don’t withdraw our support. Because if it does the war gets really bad really fast. Britain and France, two nuclear powers will feel threatened. And our voice will be ignored since we turned our back on them.

I'm pretty confident that America would be the last country to withdraw support, but that's for another discussion.

Off topic, duck. Doesn't matter, you don't have the intelligence to grasp anything that is outside of your envelope. That's why you should refrain from commenting on things that are beyond your knowledge and comprehension.
It makes no difference to me whether you pull the god's day out of yer-anus or leave it there making you constipated and irritable.

You invented it, you can uninvent it any time you like!

Prosecutors that present 12.8 million pages of pre-trial discovery materials have a tendency to delay things.
That's it exactly IMO!
Delay is built into the fkd up US system.
My 50/50 might be due for consideration more toward Trump.

What's the general feeling in the insect world?

It makes no difference to me whether you pull the god's day out of yer-anus or leave it there making you constipated and irritable.

You invented it, you can uninvent it any time you like!
So you are disputing that each different planet has a different length day, duck? It must be a torturous existence living in your fantasy bubble.

The right thing to have been done is for Congress to have delayed certification of the stolen election until an audit was done. Just like what happen in 1876.

However, the Democrat filth, with the help of the traitorous RINOs would not do the right thing. The Democrats because they didn't want the truth exposed and the RINOs because they are chickenshit cowards.

Now we have a Banana Republic.

Forum List

Back