The Fourth Reich starts in Virginia

Eh, I wish it weren't under these circumstances. I don't find this thread funny or compelling in the slightest.

Just what kind of point are you trying to get across here?

I have no idea what sort of point that assdouche was trying to make, but I am equally opposed to any asshole who believes they're superior to me, or anyone else based on genetics as I am any asshole who wants a nanny state to rule over me.

The best thing that can happen is for all those people to kill each other.

Black lives matter can shut down freeways and bridges. When their victims die, it's too bad, they deserved it.

Antifa can burn down Berkekey, loot the stores and break windows.

No state of emergency.

Let white people go to the park and the FBI and national guard show up.
They shoot cops too and leftist media calls them heros!

How does it help to have the other side sink to those depths?

This idiocy of wearing swastikas undermines any moral high ground the protesters had.

Fuck them, they are trash.

Here is what President Trump has to say about them;

upload_2017-8-12_14-53-51.png

Heil Hitler.

Also, Gen Lee freed his slaves, Gen. Grant refused to free his slaves saying "Good work is hard to find." Shouldn't we be tearing down statues of General Grant based on the left's premise?

Also the ones in commission of the violence are the leftists attacking the white nationalists. Notice how the Marxist news omits the details of who is doing/being attacked. LOLOLOLOL

Violence at Charlottesville rally prompts state of emergency

Unless there is more news than what has been presented so far, it looks pretty cut and dried.

I have highly resented the Black Lives Matter group and think they are largely hateful and malicious, even murderous, and frequently disrespectful of other people's rights. But I have defended their right to hold whatever lawful rallies or demonstrations they wish in peace.

I have gone to bat and lobbied for gay friends to have the right to hold a lawful gay pride parade or event, but have denounced such parades or events when they become offensively lewd, vulgar, and obscene with children looking on. And I don't take kindly to them or anybody else harassing or attempting to harm somebody else just because the somebody else being who and what he/she is.

So here we have the white supremacists, neo-nazis, and KKK holding a lawful parade/demonstration. Do I appreciate or admire or respect those organizations? Absolutely not. I loathe what they stand for, how they express themselves, and no way in hell do I want them to be in charge of laws and policy'.

But should they have have the right to publicly be who and what they are? Absolutely they should.

So who is to blame for the violence? In this case you have to blame those who came to deny the supremacists the right to be who and what they are in peace.

How can the Fourth Reich get started when the third never got off the ground?
Long time no see pal.

Eh, I wish it weren't under these circumstances. I don't find this thread funny or compelling in the slightest.

The same point Black Lives Matter Terrorists shooting cops have been getting across.

I will defend my race, the race that built the modern world.

Then I will have nothing further to say to you. This is not how you respond to bigotry, with more bigotry.

Fuck hitler.

Anything else you would have said past that can be disregarded unless you were making a horrible attempt at sarcasm.
Heil Hitler.

Glory to Odin.

I stand with my people, those who ruled, discovered and invented throughout the past four hundred years to make the world the way we know it today.
The several things that have made all the bounty we today enjoy were not invented or discovered by white people.
The only reason you see fit to talk about the greatness of white folks' innovations is that you are ignorant of what white folks did not invent or discover.

Now THAT is some ignorant revision, son....

Your BLM Fuhrer must be proud of you!

Fuck hitler.

Anything else you would have said past that can be disregarded unless you were making a horrible attempt at sarcasm.
Heil Hitler.

Glory to Odin.

I stand with my people, those who ruled, discovered and invented throughout the past four hundred years to make the world the way we know it today.
The several things that have made all the bounty we today enjoy were not invented or discovered by white people.
The only reason you see fit to talk about the greatness of white folks' innovations is that you are ignorant of what white folks did not invent or discover.

You seem to be referencing a lot of Indo-European Avestan and Vedic peoples there! Thanks for conferring some of these honors upon us noble Caucasians.

Also, my particular post said the last "400" years! Can you comprehend? Micro-adaption can make dramatic changes in a species intelligence and behavior in only a few generations, just look at that wide array of behavioral, physical and cognitive differences between breeds of dogs that are more related by DNA than blacks and whites!

Ashkenazi Jews have an average IQ of 117! Blacks...85, pure-bred Sub-Saharans...62. Holy Helheim, 62? That's only 3/5 the intelligence of the average human! I think it's time to reinstate the 3/5 clause!

Last edited:
Trump supporters show their ass to our Nation

‘The f*cking Jew-lovers are gassing us!’: Nazi Charlottesville marcher drops F-bomb live on Fox News
Fox News reporter Doug McKelway got more than he bargained for on Saturday when he attempted to interview a group of pro-Nazi marchers at the “Unite the Right” protest in Charlottesville, VA.

Pieces of shit like you inflamed them, I hope you all kill each other.

That's a step too far, Pete. That kind of sentiment is what drove both sides to do what they did today. Please don't get sucked in too, you're a cool guy.

Long time no see pal.

The same point Black Lives Matter Terrorists shooting cops have been getting across.

Then I will have nothing further to say to you. This is not how you respond to bigotry, with more bigotry.

We have decoded the human genome.

One important thing we learned and is irrefutable, there is but ONE race, the human race.

Last edited:
Fuck hitler.

Heil Hitler.

Glory to Odin.

Odin? You know Thor's dad? Thats so cool. I never met an asgardian before.

Long time no see pal.

One important thing we learned and is refutable, there is but ONE race, the human race.
Is there only one canine (dog race) as well? All canines are more similar in DNA than humans of white, black and Asian heritage.

Long time no see pal.

One important thing we learned and is refutable, there is but ONE race, the human race.
Is there only one canine (dog race) as well? All canines are more similar in DNA than humans of white, black and Asian heritage.

First off, yes there is only one "race" of dogs, though many breeds. Further, your claim that a chuhuhua and a great dane are more similar than a white and an Asian is laughable.

Forum List

Back