The Fourth Reich starts in Virginia

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Heil Hitler.

Also, Gen Lee freed his slaves, Gen. Grant refused to free his slaves saying "Good work is hard to find." Shouldn't we be tearing down statues of General Grant based on the left's premise?

Also the ones in commission of the violence are the leftists attacking the white nationalists. Notice how the Marxist news omits the details of who is doing/being attacked. LOLOLOLOL

Violence at Charlottesville rally prompts state of emergency

Fuck hitler.

Anything else you would have said past that can be disregarded unless you were making a horrible attempt at sarcasm.

Black lives matter can shut down freeways and bridges. When their victims die, it's too bad, they deserved it.

Antifa can burn down Berkekey, loot the stores and break windows.

No state of emergency.

Let white people go to the park and the FBI and national guard show up.

Heil Hitler.

Also, Gen Lee freed his slaves, Gen. Grant refused to free his slaves saying "Good work is hard to find." Shouldn't we be tearing down statues of General Grant based on the left's premise?

Also the ones in commission of the violence are the leftists attacking the white nationalists. Notice how the Marxist news omits the details of who is doing/being attacked. LOLOLOLOL

Violence at Charlottesville rally prompts state of emergency

Anyone watching TV news knows the fascist nazi trash started bashing people very early this morning and escalated all day.

Doesn't anyone remember WWII?

Fuck hitler.

Anything else you would have said past that can be disregarded unless you were making a horrible attempt at sarcasm.
Heil Hitler.

Glory to Odin.

I stand with my people, those who ruled, discovered and invented throughout the past four hundred years to make the world the way we know it today.

The chinese invented the gun powder we stuffed into iron holes and conquered the world with.

White people are not special, superior, or anything else. You're an idiot and an embarrassment to the nation.

/ignore

Fuck hitler.

Heil Hitler.

Glory to Odin.

I stand with my people, those who ruled, discovered and invented throughout the past four hundred years to make the world the way we know it today.

IOW, people of color as well as those who gave their lives, now including ANTIFA, to stop those who hate America.

Thank you.

Fuck hitler.

Heil Hitler.

Glory to Odin.

Fuck Hitler, may he burn in hell with Pol Pot and Ted Kennedy.

Black lives matter can shut down freeways and bridges. When their victims die, it's too bad, they deserved it.

Antifa can burn down Berkekey, loot the stores and break windows.

No state of emergency.

Let white people go to the park and the FBI and national guard show up.

Tipsycatlover

Let white people bashing people and the local cops show up.

There. Fixed it for you.

FBI and National Guard? Drama Queen much?

Fuck hitler.

Heil Hitler.

Glory to Odin.

The chinese invented the gun powder we stuffed into iron holes and conquered the world with.

White people are not special, superior, or anything else. You're an idiot and an embarrassment to the nation.

/ignore
The Asians are cognitive equals of the Indo-European Caucasian race and nations, thus respectable members of the world.

Fuck hitler.

Heil Hitler.

Glory to Odin.

IOW, people of color as well as those who gave their lives, now including ANTIFA, to stop those who hate America.

Thank you.

How did ANTIFA stop you and your fellow fascist democrats? :dunno:

Fuck hitler.

Heil Hitler.

Glory to Odin.

The several things that have made all the bounty we today enjoy and that were not invented or discovered by white people.
The only reason you see fit to talk about the greatness of white folks' innovations is that you are ignorant of what white folks did not invent or discover.

Last edited:
How can the Fourth Reich get started when the third never got off the ground?
Long time no see pal.

Eh, I wish it weren't under these circumstances. I don't find this thread funny or compelling in the slightest.

Just what kind of point are you trying to get across here?

The same point Black Lives Matter Terrorists shooting cops have been getting across.

I will defend my race, the race that built the modern world.

Forum List

Back