The former TV reality show host makes a complete fool of himself ... again

54e3ab7dd7be261a5015ffce7fbb0d60--its-funny-funny-stuff.jpg

N.K. fired weapons and set off nuclear explosions for at least the eight freaking stagnant Obama years and all Hussein ever did was bow to the despot and pay extortion to Iran. Trump is the only president who has had the guts to tackle the NK issue since democrat icon Harry Truman left us in a state of war. The DOW is around 25,000, the GDP is around 4%, unemployment is at a historic low and we are at relative peace but the crazy angry left is still hysterical after 2 1/2 years.

Trump thinks of himself as an entertainer without the least bit of concern that he is the President of the United States. How else do you explain his outrageous behavior? He wishes to entertain.

Trump is visiting our powerful ally in the Western Pacific, Japan, and his host is Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. North Korea’s recent firing of short-range ballistic missiles gave Trump an opportunity to entertain his fans back home.

Characteristically, John Bolton, Trump's national security advisor told reporters in Tokyo there was “no doubt” that North Korea’s recent missile launches violated U.N. resolutions, and that sanctions against the North must be kept in place.

North Korea answered by saying, “It will be fit to call Bolton not a security adviser striving for security but a security-destroying adviser who is wrecking peace and security. It is not at all strange that perverse words always come out from the mouth of a structurally defective guy, and such a human defect deserves an earlier vanishing.”

Instead of supporting his NSA, Trump sided with the murderous dictator. “My people think it could have been a violation,” Trump said. “I view it differently. I view it as a man — perhaps he wants to get attention and perhaps not. Who knows?”

Earlier, Trump had thrown his host under the bus. He had tweeted, "North Korea fired off some small weapons, which disturbed some of my people, and others, but not me. I have confidence that Chairman Kim will keep his promise to me." Trump was being loyal to the murderous North Korean dictator. Trump is big on loyalty.

Standing alongside Abe, Trump was asked if he was bothered by the missile tests, Trump said: “No, I’m not. I am personally not.”

Those "small weapons" can reach Japan and the P.M. of America's strongest ally in the Pacific had a different point of view. Unbeknownst to tone deaf Trump, Japan has long voiced concern about short-range missiles because of the threat they pose to the island nation’s security, and Abe disagreed with the U.S. President, saying the missile tests were “of great regret.” This was renown Japanese courtesy. Abe was being polite with his guest close by.

Trump sided with the murderous dictator when it came to a former American vice-President. “Kim Jong Un made a statement that Joe Biden is a low-I.Q. individual. He probably is, based on his record. I think I agree with him on that,” Trump told reporters.

While he was at it, he decided to give Wall Street a jolt on top of all the other assaults he has made on the American economy. Already his 25% tariffs have caused anxiety, rising prices, and inflation worries, and the Dow is down 1,000 points. He added to the street's worries by saying, "We're not ready to make a deal. And we're taking in tens of billions of dollars of tariffs, and that number could go up very, very substantially, very easily."

This loser for a President does not realize that it is Americans who are paying the "tens of billions of dollars of tariffs."

My God, is he really that stupid?

There is very little doubt the Russian dictator, Vladimir Putin, is very pleased with Trump's performance today. Except for his loyal fans, Trump managed to piss off everyone else in the U.S.
Boring...

Forum List

Back