The New Civility

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A senior political advisor to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) tweeted a gif Sunday of United Kingdom Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn dancing on the grave of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.

Winnie Wong, a left-wing activist and former advisor to the Women’s March, tweeted the image and wrote, “Jeremy Corbyn’s gonna to be the next PM of England. Thats gonna be so much fun.”

Bernie Sanders Advisor Tweets Gif of Jeremy Corbyn Dancing on Margaret Thatcher's Grave

I’m glad I’m old enough to remember the days when this kind of stuff was unacceptable.

A senior political advisor to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) tweeted a gif Sunday of United Kingdom Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn dancing on the grave of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.

Winnie Wong, a left-wing activist and former advisor to the Women’s March, tweeted the image and wrote, “Jeremy Corbyn’s gonna to be the next PM of England. Thats gonna be so much fun.”

Bernie Sanders Advisor Tweets Gif of Jeremy Corbyn Dancing on Margaret Thatcher's Grave

I’m glad I’m old enough to remember the days when this kind of stuff was unacceptable.

I remember when it was unacceptable for a president to lie so much, and tweet obviously edited videos of their opposition. Was't that long ago.

And then we elected a man President who does it all the time.

I remember when it was unacceptable for a president to lie so much, and tweet obviously edited videos of their opposition. Was't that long ago.
/——/ I remember when it was unacceptable for a president to bow down to Ahab the Arab.

We’ll file that under VIETNAM

Civilty went out ~GWB due to Leftist comme. You can't trust them, can't work with them, the Media is 95% hard core Leftist puke aiding their cause. Stupid Americans get brainwahed in...They can't be contained. The must be Eliminated.

All that said, the Flakes Ryans McCains Turtle are almost as deadly as snakes in grass getting rich playing both sides.

Last edited:

/——/ I remember when it was unacceptable for a president to bow down to Ahab the Arab.

Sure, only a big pussy would do something like that.

Thread is about what Bernie staff did, control your TDS for once.

We’ll file that under VIETNAM

Nope. We'll file that under Trump.

Thread is about what Bernie staff did, control your TDS for once.

Just responding directly to a post.

There are dozens of genuine videos of Nancy slurring her words and acting drunk/senile. Not as easy to find as they used to be because Google owns YouTube and we all know what side of the street Google walks.

[/QUOTE]

Pitiful LIE...he dipped his head for a medal the Saudi king gave him....not a bow, and certainly not the attempted BJ Barry gave the fucker.

There are dozens of genuine videos of Nancy slurring her words and acting drunk/senile. Not as easy to find as they used to be because Google owns YouTube and we all know what side of the street Google walks.

You keep telling yourself that.

So which party will choose to be the adult in the room and bring us to civility?

Pitiful LIE...he dipped his head for a medal the Saudi king gave him....not a bow, and certainly not the attempted BJ Barry gave the fucker.[/QUOTE]

Quite a bit more than just a dip. Trump did try to explain it away as just a dip, but that didn't work.

You keep telling yourself that.

I don't chew my cabbage twice (cap tip to Barney Fife)...watch it or I'll start quoting Ernest T. Bass

5708e7bcb4bc88b7ecafdf0a8cd32224.jpg

7432b733bc63edb5858d142687196ff3.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back