Happy Memorial day for killing. Democrats killing Democrats. BLM?

Truth1253

Gold Member
Feb 9, 2019
Born and raised in the New Orleans plagued with violence, I move to Metairie Louisiana a safe suburb outside New Orleans after hurricane Katrina Metairie became open to section 8, so I had to move out of Metairie 60 miles away. Here’s why Violent Memorial Day weekend sees 17 shot, 5 killed between Metairie, New OrleansViolent Memorial Day weekend sees 17 shot, 5 killed between Metairie, New Orleans

And all the worried about is taking down Confederate statues.

Last edited:
Born and raised in the New Orleans plagued with violence, I move to Metairie Louisiana a safe suburb outside New Orleans after hurricane Katrina Metairie became open to section 8, so I had to move out of Metairie 60 miles away. Here’s why Violent Memorial Day weekend sees 17 shot, 5 killed between Metairie, New OrleansViolent Memorial Day weekend sees 17 shot, 5 killed between Metairie, New Orleans

It is Margaret Sanger's way of culling the weeds of society...

Oh actually unfortunately decent people are losing serious equity in the properties. It’ll be another white flight and Metairie will be an extension of New Orleans which is democrat liberal garbage. I’m in the mortgage business and is soon as it went section 8 I SOLD!!

Do yous guys ever find time to be happy or do you always live in misery?
Violence on the streets is not political move this to the D-bag room..

Good evening Truth, i'm a diehard yankee bluecollar redneck .

I could care less about the south, or your statues .flags , etc

The only time i traveled south was for biz, and couldn't wait to get the 'EFF back home

That said, have a ball , do what you want, more than happy to see the lot of you succeed w/ northern blessings....

~S~

There is a direct link between ignorance and violence, yet the Left, the people consumed with tearing down so many statues, keeps telling us they are the more enlightened and educated!

Oh actually unfortunately decent people are losing serious equity in the properties. It’ll be another white flight and Metairie will be an extension of New Orleans which is democrat liberal garbage. I’m in the mortgage business and is soon as it went section 8 I SOLD!!
I witnessed much the same thing 50 years ago in Detroit.

There is a direct link between ignorance and violence, yet the Left, the people consumed with tearing down so many statues, keeps telling us they are the more enlightened and educated!
I am for the animals I say keep the statues for something to sit and shit on.

one just for you gip.....

~S~

Of course it’s political it’s your democrat party doing, deal with it

Have you seen the condition of our once-beautiful Northern cities a century after the beginning of The Great Migration?

Looks like the South won the War after all... they just shipped their Darkies up-North... there goes the neighborhood !

Everything those people touch (collectively) turns to $hit... which is exactly what happened when Whitey bailed-out.

Hell, it's about time you Southerners got another taste of White Flight... no sympathy up here.

Last edited:

one just for you gip.....

~S~

Great tune. Know it well.

Of course street violence is political. Dem controlled areas get it all, leaving us conservative areas sitting on our porches sipping mint juleps in peace.
While waiting to contract malaria from mosquitoes..

Of course street violence is political. Dem controlled areas get it all, leaving us conservative areas sitting on our porches sipping mint juleps in peace.
Malaria was eradicated here. We waited to ban DDT until it was, then outlawed it so darkies could still have malaria kill millions a year.

Malaria was eradicated here. We waited to ban DDT until it was, then outlawed it so darkies could still have malaria kill millions a year.
I know of several veterans who have it.Fine we'll go with rocky mountain spotted fever from a tick.
The whole world is full of attacks from all sizes..

Metairie is already an extension of New Orleans. Has been for quite a while.

Forum List

Back