The Floyd Case Was a Fake News Story

Dozens of people dead for no reason.

As I suspected the police camera footage revealed details not favorable to the fake news reporting.

- Floyd is high, looks like a lethal dose.
- Floyd did resist arrest.
- Floyd is complaining that he can not breath before being put on the ground.
- Floyd asked to be able to lay on the ground.
- Floyd lied multiple times throughout the encounter.

- The cops were calm throughout the encounter.

Democrats encouraged massive protests for the home invader, while continuously lying about the ongoing riots. These people do not care about Americans, our property or anything else other than their power. As we have witnessed they will do anything to retain it. Act accordingly.

The cop also kneeled on his neck for something like 10 minutes. And killed him.

The knee was placed on the BACK of the neck, the cop wasn't kneeling on the neck.

How do you strangle someone, by putting pressure on the BACK of the neck?

Floyd was still able to move his head, you could see him moving from side to side and, the cop kept relieving the pressure every few seconds, you could also see THAT, he kept raising up his knee slightly, then placing it back down......Floyd wasn't being smashed to the ground.

Floyd caused his own death, with an enormous amount of DRUGS.

Kneeling on his neck is not kneeling on his neck. Doing it for nearly 10 minutes is murder. There will be a trial.

not murder--he was not trying to kill him
maybe manslaughter

Dozens of people dead for no reason. Of course the fake news media won't report those casualties since their masters are responsible.

As I suspected the police camera footage revealed details not favorable to the fake news reporting.

Democrats encouraged massive protests for the home invader, while continuously lying about the ongoing riots. These people do not care about Americans, our property or anything else other than their power. As we have witnessed they will do anything to retain it. Act accordingly.

~~~~~~
From the beginning it was disinformation and black propaganda. If Derek Chauvin is convicted of any criminal actions, it will be a travesty of Justice.
That said, Derek Chauvin's police career is over just as Darren Wilson's career was destroyed when he justifiably shot Brown. The city of Minneapolis/St Paul should retire Chauvin with full pay for a job well done.

PLEASE MAN! (sob, tears)

PLEASE!

Please don't hurt me man, Please, please, please, please. (tears)

Please don't hurt me! I'm trying to cooperate. I'm trying to get out of the car.

PLEASE! PLEASE! I can't breathe! MAMA! MAMA! I'm coming for ya MAMA!

Please! Please! Please!

Maybe such fake displays by fred sanford is where Floyd learned to do his. But do you know what would have stopped fred sanford and Floyd from putting on such phony displays? If people stopped giving a fuck about them.

Wait what?
We should stop caring if people try and pass fake bills?

You know that's not what I meant.

You're new so it's hard to say.

Dozens of people dead for no reason. Of course the fake news media won't report those casualties since their masters are responsible.

~~~~~~
From the beginning it was disinformation and black propaganda. If Derek Chauvin is convicted of any criminal actions, it will be a travesty of Justice.
That said, Derek Chauvin's police career is over just as Darren Wilson's career was destroyed when he justifiably shot Brown. The city of Minneapolis/St Paul should retire Chauvin with full pay for a job well done.

PLEASE MAN! (sob, tears)

PLEASE!

Please don't hurt me man, Please, please, please, please. (tears)

Please don't hurt me! I'm trying to cooperate. I'm trying to get out of the car.

PLEASE! PLEASE! I can't breathe! MAMA! MAMA! I'm coming for ya MAMA!

Please! Please! Please!

Maybe such fake displays by fred sanford is where Floyd learned to do his. But do you know what would have stopped fred sanford and Floyd from putting on such phony displays? If people stopped giving a fuck about them.

Wait what?
We should stop caring if people try and pass fake bills?

No, I think he is saying watching Sanford and Son drive him to a life of crime. :smoke:

Man, do all these people have the same 'po me' game? Please officer, don't kill me! I'm innocent! I was just delivering a birthday cake to my grandmother! Ow! You're hurting me!

I think I would have shot Floyd right there in his car.

Just STFU and do what the officer tells you!!!

dogs obey better than these jackass STUPID blacks......their brains can't even process and think better than a dog ---plain and simple

Frankly, Floyd's behavior in the video reminds of of another black video posted here recently where a black dude threw a guy off a bridge (don't know if you caught that) and was caught in the act by a cop, then went into total victimhood role playing when busted.

Shocked, hurt, scared and surprised claiming all along he didn't do it and did nothing wrong and was just getting picked on (for being black?). Coincidence, or is this some new game being passed around against cops.

It would never work for me.

I'm white and always look guilty as hell whether I did it or not. :SMILEW~130:

Last edited:

Man, do all these people have the same 'po me' game? Please officer, don't kill me! I'm innocent! I was just delivering a birthday cake to my grandmother! Ow! You're hurting me!

I think I would have shot Floyd right there in his car.

Just STFU and do what the officer tells you!!!

dogs obey better than these jackass STUPID blacks......their brains can't even process and think better than a dog ---plain and simple

Frankly, Floyd's behavior in the video reminds of of another black video posted here recently where a black dude threw a guy off a bridge (don't know if you caught that) and was caught in the act by a cop, then went into total victimhood role playing when busted.

Shocked, hurt, scared and surprised claiming all along he didn't do it and did nothing wrong and was just getting picked on (for being black?). Coincidence, or is this some new game being passed around against cops.

It would never work for me.

I'm white and always look guilty as hell whether I did it or not. :SMILEW~130:

..I remember a story about a black on a bridge--but I don't know if it's that one

No he didn't... not for that long, and he did not kill him by doing so. Floyd died of cardiac arrest due to his drug overdose (made worse by resisting arrest). His death had nothing to do with the cop using a restraint method...

One would have to be a complete moron to believe what you just wrote.

Yeah saying he was claustrophobic and couldn't breath, when put into the police car after we see footage shows them taking him out of a drivers side of a car, means he lost all credibility to the officers, so any comments about not breathing is crying wolf or the drugs in their mind, but still knees on necks, that hold whoever taught it as a process instead of the upper back, should be arrested with the cop performing it in the manner he did and charges should be droped on the bystander officers.
There was never racism involved, but media cried fire in a crowded theater and should be charged and sued out the ying yang for their instigated and negligible participation in the hostile narrative and defamation of Police in general's characters.
If I was a violated shop owner, a person who had lost a loved one, a police officer, or lost a job due to the riots I would be all over suing and bringing criminal charges to media outlets, including hosts.

Jesus fucking christ :cuckoo:

PLEASE!, MAN, PLEASE!

View attachment 373587

What do you usually say when you are just minding your own business one second, and the next second somebody is screaming the f-word expletives at you and sticking a 9mm in your face?

I bet you would beg for your life, like George Floyd did.

Personally? I would have followed the cops directions to the letter.

That's what you claim you would have done, Mr Monday morning quarterback.

Have you ever experienced somebody sneaking up on you from behind and sticking a 9mm in your face while you were on meth?

If not, then you have no fucking clue what you would have done.

I've had a cop put a gun to my head yes.
It sharpens your awareness for damn sure...and your hearing.
As far as the drug part goes? That aint the cops fault.
In other words, you have no fucking clue.

I guess being a drug addict is a plus in your world.
And you guess that because you have a very low IQ. You're a dumbass.

Dude...that was about the dumbest comeback I've ever heard.
Try harder.
When have I indicated, implied or insinuated, in any way, that being a drug addict is a plus in my world?

Your flawed logic proves that you're almost as stupid as a Democrat.

Yeah saying he was claustrophobic and couldn't breath, when put into the police car after we see footage shows them taking him out of a drivers side of a car, means he lost all credibility to the officers, so any comments about not breathing is crying wolf or the drugs in their mind, but still knees on necks, that hold whoever taught it as a process instead of the upper back, should be arrested with the cop performing it in the manner he did and charges should be droped on the bystander officers.
There was never racism involved, but media cried fire in a crowded theater and should be charged and sued out the ying yang for their instigated and negligible participation in the hostile narrative and defamation of Police in general's characters.
If I was a violated shop owner, a person who had lost a loved one, a police officer, or lost a job due to the riots I would be all over suing and bringing criminal charges to media outlets, including hosts.

Jesus fucking christ :cuckoo:

PLEASE!, MAN, PLEASE!

View attachment 373587

What do you usually say when you are just minding your own business one second, and the next second somebody is screaming the f-word expletives at you and sticking a 9mm in your face?

I bet you would beg for your life, like George Floyd did.

Personally? I would have followed the cops directions to the letter.

That's what you claim you would have done, Mr Monday morning quarterback.

Have you ever experienced somebody sneaking up on you from behind and sticking a 9mm in your face while you were on meth?

If not, then you have no fucking clue what you would have done.

I've had a cop put a gun to my head yes.
It sharpens your awareness for damn sure...and your hearing.
As far as the drug part goes? That aint the cops fault.
In other words, you have no fucking clue.

I guess being a drug addict is a plus in your world.
And you guess that because you have a very low IQ. You're a dumbass.

Dude...that was about the dumbest comeback I've ever heard.
Try harder.
When have I indicated, implied or insinuated, in any way, that being a drug addict is a plus in my world?

Your flawed logic proves that you're almost as stupid as a Democrat.

Try and kick your habit...if you cant do it on your own there are places that can help.

The drugs killed him, but that doesn't fit your narrative. The police officer should get probation, that's it. The governors that are letting these riots go on. Should go to jail.

The drugs killed him, but that doesn't fit your narrative. The police officer should get probation, that's it. The governors that are letting these riots go on. Should go to jail.

The cop kneeling on his neck doesn't fit the description of humanity. He should be in prison for murder. Because he committed murder.

The cop kneeling on his neck doesn't fit the description of humanity. He should be in prison for murder. Because he committed murder.

Manslaughter. Murder requires intent. There was no intent.

Communism does not fit the description of humanity nor America.

As for the cops, when the home invader decided to take twice the lethal dose of fentanyl, their actions became irrelevant.

He didn't intend to kneel on a man's neck for 10 minutes? Funny. Thats what he did.

He didn't intend to kneel on a man's neck for 10 minutes? Funny. Thats what he did.

He had no intention of killing the man, you moron. Of course, CNN did not merely claim murder which is ludicrous. According to them it had something to do with the man's skin color.

The cop might walk free despite the stacked court. Using approved holds on a sky-high home invader resisting arrest is not illegal.

Flyod committed suicide when he took an overdose of drugs. Then resisted arrest.

Actually that was in the handbook on what to do. So the liberal leaders should also go to jail?

Actually that was in the handbook on what to do. So the liberal leaders should also go to jail?

For that? Nah...

For encouraging people to burn the town? Don't we use rope in situations like this?

Forum List

Back