The Floyd Case Was a Fake News Story

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dozens of people dead for no reason. Of course the fake news media won't report those casualties since their masters are responsible.

As I suspected the police camera footage revealed details not favorable to the fake news reporting.

- Floyd is high, looks like a lethal dose.
- Floyd did resist arrest.
- Floyd is complaining that he can not breath before being put on the ground.
- Floyd asked to be able to lay on the ground.
- Floyd lied multiple times throughout the encounter.

- The cops were calm throughout the encounter.

Democrats encouraged massive protests for the home invader, while continuously lying about the ongoing riots. These people do not care about Americans, our property or anything else other than their power. As we have witnessed they will do anything to retain it. Act accordingly.

Dozens of people dead for no reason.

As I suspected the police camera footage revealed details not favorable to the fake news reporting.

Democrats encouraged massive protests for the home invader, while continuously lying about the ongoing riots. These people do not care about Americans, our property or anything else other than their power. As we have witnessed they will do anything to retain it. Act accordingly.

The cop also kneeled on his neck for something like 10 minutes. And killed him.

He died from heart attack caused by Fentanyl overdose. You can pretend to not observe how high he is, but the rest of us have eyes. Even those without eyes have been able to read the toxicology report.

Because of utter morons like yourself dozens of people are dead, and even more homeless. It is time to bring in the Spartans or equivalent modern force to defeat the democrats, enemies of America.

Floyd ( or George Kirby as Nancy Pelosi calls him) is a piece of shit. But then so is the cop that leaned on his neck.

It was a perfect storm of stupid assholes. What can you do?

You can always not watch fake news, and actually focus on important issues. What you can definitely do is wait before killing someone in vigilante justice, and not encourage riots as the democrats.

Even for CNN this was a particularly huge nothing burger. Home invader dies from drug overdose, a national story.

Last edited:
Dozens of people dead for no reason. Of course the fake news media won't report those casualties since their masters are responsible.

Man, do all these people have the same 'po me' game? Please officer, don't kill me! I'm innocent! I was just delivering a birthday cake to my grandmother! Ow! You're hurting me!

I think I would have shot Floyd right there in his car.

Just STFU and do what the officer tells you!!!

~~~~~~
From the beginning it was disinformation and black propaganda. If Derek Chauvin is convicted of any criminal actions, it will be a travesty of Justice.
That said, Derek Chauvin's police career is over just as Darren Wilson's career was destroyed when he justifiably shot Brown. The city of Minneapolis/St Paul should retire Chauvin with full pay for a job well done.

Last edited:

Jesus fucking christ :cuckoo:

~~~~~~
From the beginning it was disinformation and black propaganda. If Derek Chauvin is convicted of any criminal actions, it will be a travesty of Justice.
That said, Derek Chauvin's police career is over just as Darren Wilson's career was destroyed when he justifiably shot Brown. The city of Minneapolis/St Paul should retire Chauvin with full pay for a job well done.

PLEASE MAN! (sob, tears)

PLEASE!

Please don't hurt me man, Please, please, please, please. (tears)

Please don't hurt me! I'm trying to cooperate. I'm trying to get out of the car.

PLEASE! PLEASE! I can't breathe! MAMA! MAMA! I'm coming for ya MAMA!

Please! Please! Please!

Redd+Foxx.jpg
tenor.gif

Jesus fucking christ :cuckoo:

PLEASE!, MAN, PLEASE!

Screen Shot 2020-08-10 at 11.55.51 PM.png

He died from heart attack caused by Fentanyl overdose. You can pretend to not observe how high he is, but the rest of us have eyes. Even those without eyes have been able to read the toxicology report.

Because of utter morons like yourself dozens of people are dead, and even more homeless. It is time to bring in the Spartans or equivalent modern force to defeat the democrats, enemies of America.

The cop kneeled on his neck for something like 10 minutes. And killed him.

Keith Ellison prohibited the video because he thought it would hamper the prosecution. The video clearly show exculpatory evidence for law enforcement. Ellison is a 'former' Farrakhan 'million man march' participant. Farrakhan promotes Ellison and Ellison travels in Farrakhan's orbit. And for those that don't know, Ellison is the Minnesota AG.

The knee was placed on the BACK of the neck, the cop wasn't kneeling on the neck.

How do you strangle someone, by putting pressure on the BACK of the neck?

Floyd was still able to move his head, you could see him moving from side to side and, the cop kept relieving the pressure every few seconds, you could also see THAT, he kept raising up his knee slightly, then placing it back down......Floyd wasn't being smashed to the ground.

Floyd caused his own death, with an enormous amount of DRUGS.

The entire video was available to media, they deliberately edited and lied about the incident, so did the city officials, so did the Party hacks in both Parties, and they tried to use the state to murder police officers over this, just to get votes from total scum. I hope these officers sue and win huge settlements from not only MiniHapless but BLM, every major media who participated in the smears, and the Democratic Party who tried to cash in on false charges, and last but not least Floyd's family and the sleazy lawyers representing them.

At 1:05 the cop raps three times on the window with his flashlight. OK, that's just common courtesy. A cop knock. Three times cop, two times nurse. It says, don't panic, I'm not some carjacker, I'm just a cop.

But then the pig immediately starts using swearing at Floyd and sticking a gun in his face.

Forum List

Back