The Floyd Case Was a Fake News Story

Dozens of people dead for no reason. Of course the fake news media won't report those casualties since their masters are responsible.

As I suspected the police camera footage revealed details not favorable to the fake news reporting.

- Floyd is high, looks like a lethal dose.
- Floyd did resist arrest.
- Floyd is complaining that he can not breath before being put on the ground.
- Floyd asked to be able to lay on the ground.
- Floyd lied multiple times throughout the encounter.

- The cops were calm throughout the encounter.

Democrats encouraged massive protests for the home invader, while continuously lying about the ongoing riots. These people do not care about Americans, our property or anything else other than their power. As we have witnessed they will do anything to retain it. Act accordingly.

Jesus fucking christ :cuckoo:

PLEASE!, MAN, PLEASE!

View attachment 373587

What do you usually say when you are just minding your own business one second, and the next second somebody is screaming the f-word expletives at you and sticking a 9mm in your face?

I bet you would beg for your life, like George Floyd did.

Personally? I would have followed the cops directions to the letter.

Dozens of people dead for no reason. Of course the fake news media won't report those casualties since their masters are responsible.

As I suspected the police camera footage revealed details not favorable to the fake news reporting.

Democrats encouraged massive protests for the home invader, while continuously lying about the ongoing riots. These people do not care about Americans, our property or anything else other than their power. As we have witnessed they will do anything to retain it. Act accordingly.

~~~~~~
From the beginning it was disinformation and black propaganda. If Derek Chauvin is convicted of any criminal actions, it will be a travesty of Justice.
That said, Derek Chauvin's police career is over just as Darren Wilson's career was destroyed when he justifiably shot Brown. The city of Minneapolis/St Paul should retire Chauvin with full pay for a job well done.

That, and he should sue the news media outlets for defamation.

Yeah saying he was claustrophobic and couldn't breath, when put into the police car after we see footage shows them taking him out of a drivers side of a car, means he lost all credibility to the officers, so any comments about not breathing is crying wolf or the drugs in their mind, but still knees on necks, that hold whoever taught it as a process instead of the upper back, should be arrested with the cop performing it in the manner he did and charges should be droped on the bystander officers.
There was never racism involved, but media cried fire in a crowded theater and should be charged and sued out the ying yang for their instigated and negligible participation in the hostile narrative and defamation of Police in general's characters.
If I was a violated shop owner, a person who had lost a loved one, a police officer, or lost a job due to the riots I would be all over suing and bringing criminal charges to media outlets, including hosts.

PLEASE!, MAN, PLEASE!

View attachment 373587

What do you usually say when you are just minding your own business one second, and the next second somebody is screaming the f-word expletives at you and sticking a 9mm in your face?

That's what you claim you would have done, Mr Monday morning quarterback.

Have you ever experienced somebody sneaking up on you from behind and sticking a 9mm in your face while you were on meth?

If not, then you have no fucking clue what you would have done.

Yeah saying he was claustrophobic and couldn't breath, when put into the police car after we see footage shows them taking him out of a drivers side of a car, means he lost all credibility to the officers, so any comments about not breathing is crying wolf or the drugs in their mind, but still knees on necks, that hold whoever taught it as a process instead of the upper back, should be arrested with the cop performing it in the manner he did and charges should be droped on the bystander officers.
There was never racism involved, but media cried fire in a crowded theater and should be charged and sued out the ying yang for their instigated and negligible participation in the hostile narrative and defamation of Police in general's characters.
If I was a violated shop owner, a person who had lost a loved one, a police officer, or lost a job due to the riots I would be all over suing and bringing criminal charges to media outlets, including hosts.

PLEASE!, MAN, PLEASE!

View attachment 373587

Have you ever experienced somebody sneaking up on you from behind and sticking a 9mm in your face while you were on meth?

I've had a cop put a gun to my head yes.
It sharpens your awareness for damn sure...and your hearing.
As far as the drug part goes? That aint the cops fault.

PLEASE!, MAN, PLEASE!

View attachment 373587

In other words, you have no fucking clue.

PLEASE!, MAN, PLEASE!

View attachment 373587

I guess being a drug addict is a plus in your world.

PLEASE!, MAN, PLEASE!

View attachment 373587

And you guess that because you have a very low IQ. You're a dumbass.

I wouldn't have been on meth.
I wouldn't have just committed a felony with counterfeit money.
I wouldn't be stupid enough to just sit 100 feet away after committing a felony.
I wouldn't give a cop a reason to stick a gun in my face.
No one stuck a gun in Floyd's face.
Meth or not, I'd rather cooperate with the police than get my ass shot.
I don't go around blaming others for MY actions.

PLEASE!, MAN, PLEASE!

View attachment 373587

And you guess that because you have a very low IQ. You're a dumbass.

Dude...that was about the dumbest comeback I've ever heard.
Try harder.

The news of Floyd's death was real enough. But the most important thing that wasn't reported was more along the lines of a commentary. Which is something news anchors on the news used to do. Such as when Walter Cronkite said on the evening news that in his opinion the Vietnam War was unwinnable. It may have even pushed president Johnson over the edge in deciding to not seek reelection.

The commentary that was missing on Floyd's death is that he deserved to die. That the death of that worthless, arrest resisting criminal nigaboo was a boon to society. And if anybody doubts this inescapable fact, all they have to do is look at all the looting that took place in Chicago last night committed mostly by raging humanzees. And if anybody out there thinks that I am being "offensive," keep in mind that being polite is what has gotten our country into such situations.

~~~~~~
From the beginning it was disinformation and black propaganda. If Derek Chauvin is convicted of any criminal actions, it will be a travesty of Justice.
That said, Derek Chauvin's police career is over just as Darren Wilson's career was destroyed when he justifiably shot Brown. The city of Minneapolis/St Paul should retire Chauvin with full pay for a job well done.

PLEASE MAN! (sob, tears)

PLEASE!

Please don't hurt me man, Please, please, please, please. (tears)

Please don't hurt me! I'm trying to cooperate. I'm trying to get out of the car.

PLEASE! PLEASE! I can't breathe! MAMA! MAMA! I'm coming for ya MAMA!

Please! Please! Please!

Maybe such fake displays by fred sanford is where Floyd learned to do his. But do you know what would have stopped fred sanford and Floyd from putting on such phony displays? If people stopped giving a fuck about them.

~~~~~~

PLEASE MAN! (sob, tears)

PLEASE!

Please don't hurt me! I'm trying to cooperate. I'm trying to get out of the car.

Please! Please! Please!

Maybe such fake displays by fred sanford is where Floyd learned to do his. But do you know what would have stopped fred sanford and Floyd from putting on such phony displays? If people stopped giving a fuck about them.

Wait what?
We should stop caring if people try and pass fake bills?

Anytime the msm reports on something about an alleged black victim it is fake news. The msm is on a 'mission' convince everyone blacks are always the victim.

~~~~~~

PLEASE MAN! (sob, tears)

PLEASE!

Please! Please! Please!

Wait what?

You know that's not what I meant.

~~~~~~

PLEASE MAN! (sob, tears)

PLEASE!

Please! Please! Please!

Wait what?

People with no integrity I tell you

......yes-exactly like the Mike Brown case---one of the biggest lies and bullshit by the MSM

Dozens of people dead for no reason.

The cop also kneeled on his neck for something like 10 minutes. And killed him.

1. he wasn't trying to kill him
2. race had nothing to do with it
3. he was a jackass criminal that had resisted--what are they supposed to do? ask ''pretty please'' TEN TIMES?

Man, do all these people have the same 'po me' game? Please officer, don't kill me! I'm innocent! I was just delivering a birthday cake to my grandmother! Ow! You're hurting me!

I think I would have shot Floyd right there in his car.

Just STFU and do what the officer tells you!!!

dogs obey better than these jackass STUPID blacks......their brains can't even process and think better than a dog ---plain and simple

Forum List

Back