The Floyd Case Was a Fake News Story

Dozens of people dead for no reason.

As I suspected the police camera footage revealed details not favorable to the fake news reporting.

- Floyd is high, looks like a lethal dose.
- Floyd did resist arrest.
- Floyd is complaining that he can not breath before being put on the ground.
- Floyd asked to be able to lay on the ground.
- Floyd lied multiple times throughout the encounter.

- The cops were calm throughout the encounter.

Democrats encouraged massive protests for the home invader, while continuously lying about the ongoing riots. These people do not care about Americans, our property or anything else other than their power. As we have witnessed they will do anything to retain it. Act accordingly.

The cop also kneeled on his neck for something like 10 minutes. And killed him.

The knee was placed on the BACK of the neck, the cop wasn't kneeling on the neck.

How do you strangle someone, by putting pressure on the BACK of the neck?

Floyd was still able to move his head, you could see him moving from side to side and, the cop kept relieving the pressure every few seconds, you could also see THAT, he kept raising up his knee slightly, then placing it back down......Floyd wasn't being smashed to the ground.

Floyd caused his own death, with an enormous amount of DRUGS.

Kneeling on his neck is not kneeling on his neck. Doing it for nearly 10 minutes is murder. There will be a trial.

As I suspected the police camera footage revealed details not favorable to the fake news reporting.

Democrats encouraged massive protests for the home invader, while continuously lying about the ongoing riots. These people do not care about Americans, our property or anything else other than their power. As we have witnessed they will do anything to retain it. Act accordingly.

The knee was placed on the BACK of the neck, the cop wasn't kneeling on the neck.

How do you strangle someone, by putting pressure on the BACK of the neck?

Floyd was still able to move his head, you could see him moving from side to side and, the cop kept relieving the pressure every few seconds, you could also see THAT, he kept raising up his knee slightly, then placing it back down......Floyd wasn't being smashed to the ground.

Floyd caused his own death, with an enormous amount of DRUGS.

Kneeling on his neck is not kneeling on his neck. Doing it for nearly 10 minutes is murder. There will be a trial.

Yeah, there will be a trial, not arguing that.

I don't think they can prove murder, though.

Dozens of people dead for no reason. Of course the fake news media won't report those casualties since their masters are responsible.

He was probably dealing drugs and swallowed his stash when the police arrived.

On the video, Floyd said he was "Boofing" which is sticking drugs up your ass. ( I thought he said "hoofing" but I deleted that post).

Dozens of people dead for no reason. Of course the fake news media won't report those casualties since their masters are responsible.

Yeah saying he was claustrophobic and couldn't breath, when put into the police car after we see footage shows them taking him out of a drivers side of a car, means he lost all credibility to the officers, so any comments about not breathing is crying wolf or the drugs in their mind, but still knees on necks, that hold whoever taught it as a process instead of the upper back, should be arrested with the cop performing it in the manner he did and charges should be droped on the bystander officers.
There was never racism involved, but media cried fire in a crowded theater and should be charged and sued out the ying yang for their instigated and negligible participation in the hostile narrative and defamation of Police in general's characters.
If I was a violated shop owner, a person who had lost a loved one, a police officer, or lost a job due to the riots I would be all over suing and bringing criminal charges to media outlets, including hosts.

He died from heart attack caused by Fentanyl overdose. You can pretend to not observe how high he is, but the rest of us have eyes. Even those without eyes have been able to read the toxicology report.

Because of utter morons like yourself dozens of people are dead, and even more homeless. It is time to bring in the Spartans or equivalent modern force to defeat the democrats, enemies of America.

Can we see yer credentials and yer autopsy report?

Jesus fucking christ :cuckoo:

PLEASE!, MAN, PLEASE!

View attachment 373587

What do you usually say when you are just minding your own business one second, and the next second somebody is screaming the f-word expletives at you and sticking a 9mm in your face?

I bet you would beg for your life, like George Floyd did.

That makes the cop liable for prosecution, but does not make Floyd a saint.

The man still resisted arrest well before the cop went beyond the law.

It is not even clear he went beyond the law. Same can't be said for the home invader.

But regardless, a total non story.

It is not even clear he went beyond the law. Same can't be said for the home invader.

But regardless, a total non story.

From my view of the tape he didn't follow procedure, and that likely contributed to Floyd's death.

The degree of contribution is what a jury gets to decide.

Please tell his family that his death was fake. Please tell them he is still alive somewhere.....IDIOT!

PLEASE!, MAN, PLEASE!

View attachment 373587

What do you usually say when you are just minding your own business one second, and the next second somebody is screaming the f-word expletives at you and sticking a 9mm in your face?

I would not resist arrest in that situation if I was you. Many have gotten shot over such stupidity.

Floyd did not get shot for that stupidity, the cops handled him well. He died for his own stupidity of taking twice the lethal dose of Fentanyl. The leftists proceeded to Burn, Loot, Murder.

PLEASE!, MAN, PLEASE!

View attachment 373587

Never.
If I had just passed a phony $20, I'd be expecting it. I wouldn't be sitting across the street jerking off in my car, I would be GONE.
I never saw the cop screaming at him with expletives. He was rather nice until Floyd kept giving him a hard time.
If it was a cop pointing the gun and I knew he had just cause, I would have just gotten out and obeyed him.
If it were anyone else, it depends. Given the opportunity, I would have tried to disarm him, get him first.
But I wouldn't have been crying begging for my life.
I've had guns pointed at me.
I don't scare.
You do that and you better hope you kill me cause otherwise, I'll get you whatever it takes and won't show mercy.

Dude deserves an Oscar,posthumously of course,for that act.

Oh please mister ociffer dont's shoots me please!!! I done been shot like this befo,i had the covid,my mama just died,I'm clastrephobic!!!

Dude made Michael Duncan in the Green Mile look like an amateur.

No he didn't... not for that long, and he did not kill him by doing so. Floyd died of cardiac arrest due to his drug overdose (made worse by resisting arrest). His death had nothing to do with the cop using a restraint method...

Floyd ( or George Kirby as Nancy Pelosi calls him) is a piece of shit. But then so is the cop that leaned on his neck.

It was a perfect storm of stupid assholes. What can you do?
The cop is not a "piece of shit"... He was very patient with Floyd throughout the whole ordeal, and the "leaning on the neck" thing is a method of restraint. It did not cut off any breathing. Floyd died of cardiac arrest due to his drug overdose, plain and simple.

Forum List

Back