The Flag of Treason

It wasn't an act of war, nimrod. Ft Sumter was SC territory. Firing on your own territory is not an act of war, period.
Title had passed to the US government.
"Title" means it's just a piece of property. Walmart is not a separate country. It's part of the state where I live. It has the same exact kind of "title" to the property it sits on as the federal government had with respect to Ft Sumter. It's part of South Carolina. Of course you will idiotically continue to post this already debunked claim because otherwise you will have to admit that the federal government made war on the State of South Carolina.
Actually RETARD the US Government is different then the State and while it may allow some state laws to be enforced reserves the right to make it that FEDERAL law applies to that property, go ahead and go to a US Base and READ the sign posted before you enter.
Wrong, turd, the federal government cannot treat the property of Ft Sumter differnt than it can treat the property of any other state. The federal government cannot just nullify state laws.

Your claim is 100% bullshit.
LOL a State has NO authority on Federal land EXCEPT what the Federal Government cedes to it. Try this dumb ass if a Military member commits a crime on federal property Federal NOT state authorities have jurisdiction and a Military Court determines the punishment.
That was a Federal claim at the time and one of the things that was thought to be a violation of States' rights. After secession the CSA was the federal government of SC.
Wrong the Constitution is clear the President and Congress CAN declare martial law and order troops to put down insurrection. If as you claim anyone at any time can simply declare they are no longer part of the US then there would be NO such clause as it would be meaningless.
Secession is not insurrection.

Nothing in the Constitution says that states cannot secede from the Union.
That ass whooping said you couldnt secede. Give it a rest. The south will never rise again.
Maybe so but you took a very serious ass-whooping of your own to make it stick.
if you havent found something worth dying to gain then you havent lived. My ancestors killed up some racist honkys so I could be free.

oh-----good-----they FREEED YOU. I am so glad
that you are happy now
Good thing I was born free. Thanks to my ancestors.

There would be a lot of dead white people had I made it to adulthood in that system.
It wasn't your ancestors that did it, moron. It was a bunch of white boys from the Midwest.
Nope. I had Black ancestors that fought in the Civil war and killed a bunch of honkys. 3 of them to be exact including a direct descendant.
Three KIA's doesn't win a war or free a people. It was mostly white boys that freed the blacks. And that includes some of my ancestors as well as your's. It is a shame that slaves weren't smart or strong enough to free themselves. It would have earned them some respect. Also would have saved a lot of dead white folks that you don't seem to appreciate.
It was more than 3 and you have no way of proving what kills had what affect. Yes it was a shame white people had strict social norms, more guns, could read, and access to communication and resources than the Blacks did. That all changed once Black people got guns in hand with backing though didnt it? Prior to that slave uprisings generated a healthy respect for Blacks. Thats why slavery in the south was so brutal. They wanted to mentally nip anything in the bud. So you are wrong on that account. Whites lived in abject fear of Blacks. We know because they passed legislation showing this.

Did them Duke Boys paint a Rebel Flag on their roof to celebrate their hatred of the United States or to remind “negroes” of their proper place?
Did you ask that question in 1980? (you didn't)

I think the show made it pretty clear that they were simply celebrating the South. They were "good ole" Southern boys.

The fact that you are JUST NOW offended by this symbol of "U.S. hatred" or device of "intimidation" makes you look REALLY pathetic.
The fact that you defend a slavery flag is pathetic

You do realize our star spangled banner flew over a slave nation for 89 years, right? The one you get your panties in a twist over only flew for 4.
You do realize our star spangled banner flew over a slave nation for 89 years, right? The one you get your panties in a twist over only flew for 4.
Then they corrected their course and did the right thing. Just as we are now.

LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
I thought confederates and kkk etc, were Democrats? So why are Republicans fighting to keep a flag belonging to Democrats up?
Because Republicans aren’t fascist scum like you Dimwingers.
Because Democrats of slavery and the kkk have switched parties with the Republicans is more likely.... y'all try to blame the Dems of today for past sins, but it's really the ancestors of today's Republicans in the South's past sins... is what seems obvious, to me....
Which party had a KKK leader serving in the Senate until 2010?

That would be YOUR racist party.

Derp...
The former confederate states are all conservative red states, dope.
Did the ideology of the populations of those states change or just their party affiliation?
Southern states wised up and sent YOUR racist party packing.
LOL...:laugh2:
Bruh...that is some dumb shit.
Yes, the party name is racist. Not the people.
Those who make up your party are racists.

HTH.
Yet your party is the one that prays at racist statues.
Link to anyone praying to a "racist statue"?

After you find that, explain how a rock can be racist.

protests-e1502753323574-696x523.jpg

Rocks cant be racist. Statues can. If you knew what a statue was then you wouldnt have asked such a retarded question.
How can in inanimate object be racist? Apparently, you are ignorant of the definition of racism.

Here let me educate you, Dummy.....

racism
noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

rac·ism | \ ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi- \
Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Now, explain how an inanimate object can have a "belief".

It wasn't an act of war, nimrod. Ft Sumter was SC territory. Firing on your own territory is not an act of war, period.
"Title" means it's just a piece of property. Walmart is not a separate country. It's part of the state where I live. It has the same exact kind of "title" to the property it sits on as the federal government had with respect to Ft Sumter. It's part of South Carolina. Of course you will idiotically continue to post this already debunked claim because otherwise you will have to admit that the federal government made war on the State of South Carolina.
Actually RETARD the US Government is different then the State and while it may allow some state laws to be enforced reserves the right to make it that FEDERAL law applies to that property, go ahead and go to a US Base and READ the sign posted before you enter.
Wrong, turd, the federal government cannot treat the property of Ft Sumter differnt than it can treat the property of any other state. The federal government cannot just nullify state laws.

LOL a State has NO authority on Federal land EXCEPT what the Federal Government cedes to it. Try this dumb ass if a Military member commits a crime on federal property Federal NOT state authorities have jurisdiction and a Military Court determines the punishment.
That was a Federal claim at the time and one of the things that was thought to be a violation of States' rights. After secession the CSA was the federal government of SC.
Wrong the Constitution is clear the President and Congress CAN declare martial law and order troops to put down insurrection. If as you claim anyone at any time can simply declare they are no longer part of the US then there would be NO such clause as it would be meaningless.

That ass whooping said you couldnt secede. Give it a rest. The south will never rise again.
Another idiot who doesn't get the point.
The point was that you inbreds lost the war. Now youre trying to make it seem like it was something noble. No. You just got your asses kicked and every since then its been one ass kicking after another.
My ancestors were never in the war, moron. They're Irish and Canadian immigrants.

The discussion here is about whether a state can secede. You aren't even participating in it. You're just making cracks from the sidelines.
"The discussion here is about whether a state can secede. "

The answer is emphatically "hell no". if you try again we will just beat your asses again. Move your ass back to europe if you want to secede.
This guy is a troll

the war ended 155 years ago

gloating over the burning of Atlanta and then faking outrage when someone gets agry and responds in kind is just stupid

The point was that you inbreds lost the war. Now youre trying to make it seem like it was something noble. No. You just got your asses kicked and every since then its been one ass kicking after another.
Putting your life on the line to defend home and family from foreign invaders is indeed a noble thing.
Putting your life on the line to defend home and family from foreign invaders is indeed a noble thing.
LOL....
Yes, yes. Those poor, poor good ole boys. Never meanin no harm. Just simply fightin those mean ole northern aggressors.

Lost cause, revisionist bullshit.

My ancestors were never in the war, moron. They're Irish and Canadian immigrants.

The discussion here is about whether a state can secede. You aren't even participating in it. You're just making cracks from the sidelines.

The answer is emphatically "hell no". if you try again we will just beat your asses again. Move your ass back to europe if you want to secede.
This guy is just a troll

gloating over the burning of Atlanta and then faking outrage when someone gets agry and responds in kind is just stupid

He is just pissed that he was born a poor black child with small penis, no rhythm, and slow.

LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
I thought confederates and kkk etc, were Democrats? So why are Republicans fighting to keep a flag belonging to Democrats up?
Because Democrats of slavery and the kkk have switched parties with the Republicans is more likely.... y'all try to blame the Dems of today for past sins, but it's really the ancestors of today's Republicans in the South's past sins... is what seems obvious, to me....

Derp...
Did the ideology of the populations of those states change or just their party affiliation?

HTH
Sure, dope.
As evidenced by their support of the protests.

discussing anything with you is a complete waste of time. Now go away.
Still here. Again no where in the constitution does it say you clowns had a right to secede.
You could imply it by how the States kept so much of their sovereignty.

So, where does it say States CAN'T leave?
The part where it says "indestructible union"
Please cite to those words in the Constitution.

But, you're referring to Texas v. White held in 1969, long after the war ended?

The Court held this bullshit:

The Union of the States never was a purely artificial and arbitrary relation. It began among the Colonies, and grew out of common origin, mutual sympathies, kindred principles, similar interests, and geographical relations. It was confirmed and strengthened by the necessities of war, and received definite form and character and sanction from the Articles of Confederation. By these, the Union was solemnly declared to "be perpetual." And, when these Articles were found to be inadequate to the exigencies of the country, the Constitution was ordained "to form a more perfect Union."

It was NOT clear before the war and NOTHING in the Constitution prohibited secession.

Derp...

HTH.
Yet your party is the one that prays at racist statues.
Link to anyone praying to a "racist statue"?

After you find that, explain how a rock can be racist.

protests-e1502753323574-696x523.jpg

Rocks cant be racist. Statues can. If you knew what a statue was then you wouldnt have asked such a retarded question.
How can in inanimate object be racist? Apparently, you are ignorant of the definition of racism.

Here let me educate you, Dummy.....

racism
noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

rac·ism | \ ˈrā-ˌsi-zəm also -ˌshi- \
Definition of racism

1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

Now, explain how an inanimate object can have a "belief".
Pretty simple you retard. All it has to do is represent an ideal or belief system.

To me Confederate flags honor family members who died honorably fighting bravely for a good cause.

Fighting against the United States of America and in support of maintaining slavery is a good cause?

The simple fact is that the South wanted to self govern. You can argue the reason they wanted to self govern until the cows come home, it really doesn't matter. They no longer recognized the authority of Washington DC just as the USA no longer recognized the authority of the Crown 80 years prior.

To state their cause was "wrong" is to state our cause was wrong in 1776, because they only difference is the USA won it's war for independence.
They were wrong, the reason they left was because of a perceived threat to Slavery when in fact they had as much clout in the Congress as they did BEFORE lincoln was elected and a President alone could not change the Constitution nor state laws. They were worried that 20 years down the line Free States would out number the slave states enough to effect slavery, and instead of fighting politically to prevent that they instead cut their own throats and ended slavery in 3 years not 20.

*Sigh* Read the post again - the REASON is irrelevant. They wanted independence and they fought for it. Same as we did in 1776. If they were "wrong", so were we.
the REASON is irrelevant.
You all obviously want that to be the case. That's what the lost cause bullshit was meant to do. To change the narrative.
Its not irrelevant. Not at all.
The reason, the self stated reason by the confederate states, is exactly why those monuments and statues are being removed.

Do people have the right to self-determination or not?
Do people have the right to self-determination or not?
Apparently the negros didn't.

Sure they did. But the vast majority of them chose not to fight for it.

But you didn't answer the question: Do people have the right to self-determination or not?
Sure they did. But the vast majority of them chose not to fight for it.
Liar.
Your revisionist bullshit isn't gonna fly.

The war, for the confederacy was first and foremost about the preservation of their perceived racial superiority, slavery and the economic advanges thereof. As always, don't take my word for it. Take theirs.

There is nothing else. The fact that the average rube, not unlike yourself, never understood that is irrelevant to the fact that they were indeed fighting toward those ends.

Which of those self stated principles of the confederacy, racial superiority, slavery or the economic exploitation of said slaves through forced labor, deserve continued veneration in American society today?
That was their reason for secession. I agree. It's undeniable.

It was NOT the reason for the war, which was to keep the union together.

if you havent found something worth dying to gain then you havent lived. My ancestors killed up some racist honkys so I could be free.
If you are black it is much more likely that it was my white ancestors who did that deed. Somehow you don't seem all that grateful.
Your white ancestors didnt fight to free me. They fought to keep the union together and make sure the south didnt start enslaving other whites.
Your black ancestors didn't fight to free you either, moron.
Of course they did. They killed a bunch of honkys to make sure I wouldnt have to be born a slave.
ROFL! There were a few thousand of them. Can you prove they actually killed anyone?

You're only proving that you're a thuggish ignoramus.
Prove to who? I dont prove things to inferiors. Its none of my business if you believe me or not. Just make sure you dont fuck up and start another war. This time you will have to deal with me personally.
If you're not trying to prove anything, then why are you here? Are you just howling at the moon?

You're actually telling me not to start a war?

What a fool.
I'm here to laugh at you and point out every time I see you saying something stupid.
You haven't managed to do that so far.

Still here. Again no where in the constitution does it say you clowns had a right to secede.

The Union of the States never was a purely artificial and arbitrary relation. It began among the Colonies, and grew out of common origin, mutual sympathies, kindred principles, similar interests, and geographical relations. It was confirmed and strengthened by the necessities of war, and received definite form and character and sanction from the Articles of Confederation. By these, the Union was solemnly declared to "be perpetual." And, when these Articles were found to be inadequate to the exigencies of the country, the Constitution was ordained "to form a more perfect Union."

It was NOT clear before the war and NOTHING in the Constitution prohibited secession.
Already posted the Constitution and where it prevents a State from leaving with out the Governments approval.

My bad. It was a SCOTUS decision. 1812

If you are black it is much more likely that it was my white ancestors who did that deed. Somehow you don't seem all that grateful.
Your white ancestors didnt fight to free me. They fought to keep the union together and make sure the south didnt start enslaving other whites.
Your black ancestors didn't fight to free you either, moron.
Of course they did. They killed a bunch of honkys to make sure I wouldnt have to be born a slave.
ROFL! There were a few thousand of them. Can you prove they actually killed anyone?

You're only proving that you're a thuggish ignoramus.
Prove to who? I dont prove things to inferiors. Its none of my business if you believe me or not. Just make sure you dont fuck up and start another war. This time you will have to deal with me personally.
If you're not trying to prove anything, then why are you here? Are you just howling at the moon?

You're actually telling me not to start a war?

What a fool.
I'm here to laugh at you and point out every time I see you saying something stupid.
You haven't managed to do that so far.
I have done so since the first day I saw you post.

It doesn't say that, moron. Don't you even bother to check before you humiliate yourself in this fashion?

This guy is a troll

I already know bripat is a troll. A stupid and highly ignorant one but a troll nonetheless.

Just simply fightin those mean ole northern aggressors.
99% of the Confederate soldiers were doing exactly that

they were fighting for their state
99% of the Confederate soldiers were doing exactly that

they were fighting for their state

Derp...

Yes, the state that clearly stated that they were secceeding to preserve slavery and the economic advantages thereof.

There is no ambiguity.

Forum List

Back