The Flag of Treason

LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
I thought confederates and kkk etc, were Democrats? So why are Republicans fighting to keep a flag belonging to Democrats up?
Because Republicans aren’t fascist scum like you Dimwingers.
Because Democrats of slavery and the kkk have switched parties with the Republicans is more likely.... y'all try to blame the Dems of today for past sins, but it's really the ancestors of today's Republicans in the South's past sins... is what seems obvious, to me....
Which party had a KKK leader serving in the Senate until 2010?

That would be YOUR racist party.
Which party had a KKK leader serving in the Senate until 2010?

That would be YOUR racist party.
Derp...
The former confederate states are all conservative red states, dope.
Did the ideology of the populations of those states change or just their party affiliation?
Southern states wised up and sent YOUR racist party packing.

Why does our President support the racist, treasonous Confederate Flag?

Why was Biden best friends with KKK member Dem Senator Robert Byrd?

Why not?

Byrd had long ago denounced his association and his voting record on Civil Rights was endorsed by the NAACP

Did they endorse Robert KKK Byrd when he filibustered the Civil Rights Act?

Why not?

Byrd had long ago denounced his association and his voting record on Civil Rights was endorsed by the NAACP

He used the word "ni**er" on national TV only a few years before he assumed room temperature.

Then there's Biden's other best friend Harry Reid who described Obama as someone who could talk like a whitey when he wanted to and Biden who said recently that poor kids are just as smart as white kids.

Harry Reid was a great Senator and Senate Majority Leader.

Got much more accomplished than Turtle Boy Mitch

Keep praising those Klan leaders....

Why not?

Might as well brag about him being endorsed by the KKK. Racist is racist.

NAACP fights for liberty and freedom
They are a great Patriotic organization

Organization of racists.

We lost Vietnam ... can we still fly the American Flag?

We lost the War of 1812 ... can we still burn the Canadian Flag? ...
Actually it was the British who were our primary antagonists and I'd argue we won but even if not we certainly didn't lose. At the moment the law tries to protect the burning of the American flag so I imagine the same would apply to any other flag not owned by someone else,

LOL
My friend's Dad had that 45 and I must have heard it a hundred times. We'd stack up all his 45's and play 'em after they relegated us to bed.
I don't think I'd heard that in 55 years!

A classic and also a part of the Southern heritage that some asshoes demand we be ashamed of.

What part of your heritage are you proud of...

Hating the United States
Fighting for Slavery

I have never hated the United States; always loved Her.
I fought for the United States; not slavery.
How 'bout you?

Did you fight to preserve slavery?

If you fought under the Confederate Flag.....You Did

President Trump loves the country, the OP hates the country.

2vkb54.jpg

Dry Humping a flag is not love

Actually it was the British who were our primary antagonists and I'd argue we won but even if not we certainly didn't lose. At the moment the law tries to protect the burning of the American flag so I imagine the same would apply to any other flag not owned by someone else,

LOL
My friend's Dad had that 45 and I must have heard it a hundred times. We'd stack up all his 45's and play 'em after they relegated us to bed.

A classic and also a part of the Southern heritage that some asshoes demand we be ashamed of.

Hating the United States
Fighting for Slavery

How 'bout you?

If you fought for th eunion you fought to impose brutal tariffs on Southerners. One thing you didn't fight for is to end slavery.

LOL

Hating the United States
Fighting for Slavery

How 'bout you?

Did you? You are the party of slavery.

To me Confederate flags honor family members who died honorably fighting bravely for a good cause.

Fighting against the United States of America and in support of maintaining slavery is a good cause?

The simple fact is that the South wanted to self govern. You can argue the reason they wanted to self govern until the cows come home, it really doesn't matter. They no longer recognized the authority of Washington DC just as the USA no longer recognized the authority of the Crown 80 years prior.

To state their cause was "wrong" is to state our cause was wrong in 1776, because they only difference is the USA won it's war for independence.
They were wrong, the reason they left was because of a perceived threat to Slavery when in fact they had as much clout in the Congress as they did BEFORE lincoln was elected and a President alone could not change the Constitution nor state laws. They were worried that 20 years down the line Free States would out number the slave states enough to effect slavery, and instead of fighting politically to prevent that they instead cut their own throats and ended slavery in 3 years not 20.

*Sigh* Read the post again - the REASON is irrelevant. They wanted independence and they fought for it. Same as we did in 1776. If they were "wrong", so were we.
No fighting for the wrong reason is just as bad as not fighting. They had nothing to fear from Lincoln but liked spoiled little brats took their ball and tried to run away, unfortunately for them the WAR THEY started was won by the US.
The point is that you don't get to judge what they fought for except in your own opinion. Other folks don't share that opinion nor are they required to no matter how often you state it.
LOL ohh so we can't possibly know why they rtebelled right? But wait you keep claiming YOU know why.
When? Where did I make any such claim exactly? I don't think I have.

To me Confederate flags honor family members who died honorably fighting bravely for a good cause.

Fighting against the United States of America and in support of maintaining slavery is a good cause?

The simple fact is that the South wanted to self govern. You can argue the reason they wanted to self govern until the cows come home, it really doesn't matter. They no longer recognized the authority of Washington DC just as the USA no longer recognized the authority of the Crown 80 years prior.

To state their cause was "wrong" is to state our cause was wrong in 1776, because they only difference is the USA won it's war for independence.
They were wrong, the reason they left was because of a perceived threat to Slavery when in fact they had as much clout in the Congress as they did BEFORE lincoln was elected and a President alone could not change the Constitution nor state laws. They were worried that 20 years down the line Free States would out number the slave states enough to effect slavery, and instead of fighting politically to prevent that they instead cut their own throats and ended slavery in 3 years not 20.

*Sigh* Read the post again - the REASON is irrelevant. They wanted independence and they fought for it. Same as we did in 1776. If they were "wrong", so were we.
No fighting for the wrong reason is just as bad as not fighting. They had nothing to fear from Lincoln but liked spoiled little brats took their ball and tried to run away, unfortunately for them the WAR THEY started was won by the US.
The point is that you don't get to judge what they fought for except in your own opinion. Other folks don't share that opinion nor are they required to no matter how often you state it.
LOL ohh so we can't possibly know why they rtebelled right? But wait you keep claiming YOU know why.
You keep saying they wanted to be free, they already WERE free. You keep claiming that slavery was not an important reason for why they rebelled. You keep claiming that we can not know why when we CLEARLY can by their words and actions. All but 2 states that left the UNION SPECIFICALLY said as leaving that they left BECAUSE of Slavery. No mincing words the documents they sent said THAT. The President and Vice President of the Confederate States Stated for the record SLAVERY was why they formed the Confederacy. The Constitution of the Confederate States SPECIFICALLY stated slavery was what drove the new Nation.

LOL

Hating the United States
Fighting for Slavery

How 'bout you?

Please find an adult and have them read

LOL

Hating the United States
Fighting for Slavery

How 'bout you?

I have answered your questions in posts #261&#271 please feel free to find someone who reads and understands English to read and explain my answers to you.
In the meantime I wonder when you plan to answer some of my questions to you. Do you love the USA? Have you ever fought for it or anything else? If not, what gives you the idea you know why anybody else has fought anywhere, or at any time?

You keep saying they wanted to be free, they already WERE free. You keep claiming that slavery was not an important reason for why they rebelled. You keep claiming that we can not know why when we CLEARLY can by their words and actions. All but 2 states that left the UNION SPECIFICALLY said as leaving that they left BECAUSE of Slavery. No mincing words the documents they sent said THAT. The President and Vice President of the Confederate States Stated for the record SLAVERY was why they formed the Confederacy. The Constitution of the Confederate States SPECIFICALLY stated slavery was what drove the new Nation.
"You keep saying they wanted to be free, they already WERE free."
Unclear who you are talking about but on the assumption you are talking about people of the CSA I agree that they were free until they were attacked and eventually defeated by the Northern Union army.
"You keep claiming that we can not know why when we CLEARLY can by their words and actions."
Actually I have been saying the same thing. The historical facts are on record. We disagree on how those facts should be correctly interpreted as do historians themselves. But an important point I think you are missing is that while there are many records that pertain to why the States left the Union there are there very few that shed light on why a particular soldier was willing to fight and perhaps die for their cause. I had ancestors on both sides and can only guess at why they fought and the same is true of you. My ancestors were individual soldiers; not States so I don't care nearly as much about why either side fought as why those who actually fought did so. I consider those wounded maimed and killed individual soldiers part of my heritage. The politics of the times that you seem to think so important holds little interest for me. You do not and cannot know why my ancestors fought and you have no basis to claim otherwise.

N
LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
Not of "our past". Of the past. They lost.

Soon we'll be flying the russian flag...

Last edited by a moderator:
And that was a perfectly acceptable and legal argument at the time, in the North and South. So saying it was the sole reason the South decided they could no longer remain in the union is pure bullshit.
The Confederate VP is saying it is the foundation of the new government and the cause of secession. Ffs.

The new constitution has put at rest, forever, all the agitating questions relating to our peculiar institution — African slavery as it exists amongst us — the proper status of the negro in our form of civilization. This was the immediate cause of the late rupture and present revolution.

Who knew they had fake news in the middle 19th century? All the modern conveniences, eh?

Well child if you think what I said is wrong, explain why the northern slaves weren't freed until the 13th Amendment was passed and ratified in Dec, 1865. The southern slaves were freed by decree in 1863, more than two years earlier.
You'll have to refer to the words of the VP of the confederacy about that.

Forum List

Back