The Flag of Treason

LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
I thought confederates and kkk etc, were Democrats? So why are Republicans fighting to keep a flag belonging to Democrats up?
Because Republicans aren’t fascist scum like you Dimwingers.
Because Democrats of slavery and the kkk have switched parties with the Republicans is more likely.... y'all try to blame the Dems of today for past sins, but it's really the ancestors of today's Republicans in the South's past sins... is what seems obvious, to me....
Which party had a KKK leader serving in the Senate until 2010?

That would be YOUR racist party.

Derp...
The former confederate states are all conservative red states, dope.
Did the ideology of the populations of those states change or just their party affiliation?
Have you failed to notice that the ideology of those (as well as others) States has well as the people who live there has changed very considerably in the last 150 years or so?

WTH is "Derp..." supposed to mean?
Have you failed to notice that the ideology of those (as well as others) States has well as the people who live there has changed very considerably in the last 150 years or so?

Always been conservative. If not, then how can that flag represent the pride and heritage that modern conservatives say it does?
Wow, you really DO have a problem understanding that past and present are not the same. Why do you assume that people who have been dead for many decades have-or had-any particular ideology? Far as I know dead people having any ideology is kinda unlikely.
Current living people (not necessarily conservative, white, or from any particular place) say that because it happens to be true. Who are you to say their motives aren't what they say they are. To me Confederate flags honor family members who died honorably fighting bravely for a good cause. The same is true of the US flag for the same reasons. I don't know or care what my ancestors thought about slavery and I had some that fought on each side. It's just not at all important to me and it is wrong of you to claim otherwise.

Why does our President support the racist, treasonous Confederate Flag?

Why was Biden best friends with KKK member Dem Senator Robert Byrd?

Why not?

Byrd had long ago denounced his association and his voting record on Civil Rights was endorsed by the NAACP

Might as well brag about him being endorsed by the KKK. Racist is racist.

Why not?

Byrd had long ago denounced his association and his voting record on Civil Rights was endorsed by the NAACP

NAACP fights for liberty and freedom
They are a great Patriotic organization

Flags of treason.

1593646406396.jpeg

BLM-_-Fist-Flag-Black-Proest_300x.jpg

1.jpg
'
fmp,x_small,gloss,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

LOL go fly your rainbow flag you gay faggot. As for the Confederate flag it is NOT treasonous as it does not exists anymore and all the confederates were pardoned. It is simply a historical flag of our past. Remind me do you support BLM in tearing down Washington's statue, Lincoln? Remind me again who is the traitor?
I thought confederates and kkk etc, were Democrats? So why are Republicans fighting to keep a flag belonging to Democrats up?
Because Republicans aren’t fascist scum like you Dimwingers.
Because Democrats of slavery and the kkk have switched parties with the Republicans is more likely.... y'all try to blame the Dems of today for past sins, but it's really the ancestors of today's Republicans in the South's past sins... is what seems obvious, to me....

Derp...
The former confederate states are all conservative red states, dope.
Did the ideology of the populations of those states change or just their party affiliation?

Always been conservative. If not, then how can that flag represent the pride and heritage that modern conservatives say it does?
Wow, you really DO have a problem understanding that past and present are not the same. Why do you assume that people who have been dead for many decades have-or had-any particular ideology? Far as I know dead people having any ideology is kinda unlikely.
Current living people (not necessarily conservative, white, or from any particular place) say that because it happens to be true. Who are you to say their motives aren't what they say they are. To me Confederate flags honor family members who died honorably fighting bravely for a good cause. The same is true of the US flag for the same reasons. I don't know or care what my ancestors thought about slavery and I had some that fought on each side. It's just not at all important to me and it is wrong of you to claim otherwise.

That was completely reasonable. But Hutch is here to justify bullying behavior by SJWs, so, he will pretend to be too stupid to understand what you said.

Why not?

NAACP fights for liberty and freedom
They are a great Patriotic organization

Nope. THey are a lefty front. THey don't bother taking on cases, unless it serves the agenda.

President Trump loves the country, the OP hates the country.

2vkb54.jpg

We lost Vietnam ... can we still fly the American Flag?

We lost the War of 1812 ... can we still burn the Canadian Flag? ...
Actually it was the British who were our primary antagonists and I'd argue we won but even if not we certainly didn't lose. At the moment the law tries to protect the burning of the American flag so I imagine the same would apply to any other flag not owned by someone else,

LOL
My friend's Dad had that 45 and I must have heard it a hundred times. We'd stack up all his 45's and play 'em after they relegated us to bed.
I don't think I'd heard that in 55 years!

A classic and also a part of the Southern heritage that some asshoes demand we be ashamed of.

What part of your heritage are you proud of...

Hating the United States
Fighting for Slavery

I have never hated the United States; always loved Her.
I fought for the United States; not slavery.
How 'bout you?

We lost Vietnam ... can we still fly the American Flag?

We lost the War of 1812 ... can we still burn the Canadian Flag? ...
Actually it was the British who were our primary antagonists and I'd argue we won but even if not we certainly didn't lose. At the moment the law tries to protect the burning of the American flag so I imagine the same would apply to any other flag not owned by someone else,

LOL
My friend's Dad had that 45 and I must have heard it a hundred times. We'd stack up all his 45's and play 'em after they relegated us to bed.
I don't think I'd heard that in 55 years!

A classic and also a part of the Southern heritage that some asshoes demand we be ashamed of.

What part of your heritage are you proud of...

Hating the United States
Fighting for Slavery

I have never hated the United States; always loved Her.
I fought for the United States; not slavery.
How 'bout you?

He fights to destroy America.

To me Confederate flags honor family members who died honorably fighting bravely for a good cause.

Fighting against the United States of America and in support of maintaining slavery is a good cause?

The simple fact is that the South wanted to self govern. You can argue the reason they wanted to self govern until the cows come home, it really doesn't matter. They no longer recognized the authority of Washington DC just as the USA no longer recognized the authority of the Crown 80 years prior.

To state their cause was "wrong" is to state our cause was wrong in 1776, because they only difference is the USA won it's war for independence while the Confederacy did not.

To me Confederate flags honor family members who died honorably fighting bravely for a good cause.

Fighting against the United States of America and in support of maintaining slavery is a good cause?

The simple fact is that the South wanted to self govern. You can argue the reason they wanted to self govern until the cows come home, it really doesn't matter. They no longer recognized the authority of Washington DC just as the USA no longer recognized the authority of the Crown 80 years prior.

To state their cause was "wrong" is to state our cause was wrong in 1776, because they only difference is the USA won it's war for independence.
They were wrong, the reason they left was because of a perceived threat to Slavery when in fact they had as much clout in the Congress as they did BEFORE lincoln was elected and a President alone could not change the Constitution nor state laws. They were worried that 20 years down the line Free States would out number the slave states enough to effect slavery, and instead of fighting politically to prevent that they instead cut their own throats and ended slavery in 3 years not 20.

To state their cause was "wrong" is to state our cause was wrong in 1776, because they only difference is the USA won it's war for independence.
They were wrong, the reason they left was because of a perceived threat to Slavery when in fact they had as much clout in the Congress as they did BEFORE lincoln was elected and a President alone could not change the Constitution nor state laws. They were worried that 20 years down the line Free States would out number the slave states enough to effect slavery, and instead of fighting politically to prevent that they instead cut their own throats and ended slavery in 3 years not 20.

*Sigh* Read the post again - the REASON is irrelevant. They wanted independence and they fought for it. Same as we did in 1776. If they were "wrong", so were we.

*Sigh* Read the post again - the REASON is irrelevant. They wanted independence and they fought for it. Same as we did in 1776. If they were "wrong", so were we.
No fighting for the wrong reason is just as bad as not fighting. They had nothing to fear from Lincoln but liked spoiled little brats took their ball and tried to run away, unfortunately for them the WAR THEY started was won by the US.

No fighting for the wrong reason is just as bad as not fighting. They had nothing to fear from Lincoln but liked spoiled little brats took their ball and tried to run away, unfortunately for them the WAR THEY started was won by the US.

What are you not getting here? It doesn't matter if "they had nothing to fear from Lincoln".

They didn't want to be part of the USA anymore. Period. End of story. No further explanation or justification required. Either you believe in self-determination, or you don't. And if you don't: Then 1776 was wrong, the Declaration Of Independence should be torn up, and we should all submit to the British Crown again.

The point is that you don't get to judge what they fought for except in your own opinion. Other folks don't share that opinion nor are they required to no matter how often you state it.

The point is that you don't get to judge what they fought for except in your own opinion. Other folks don't share that opinion nor are they required to no matter how often you state it.
LOL ohh so we can't possibly know why they rtebelled right? But wait you keep claiming YOU know why.

You do know the guy behind the Lincoln Project was just busted for having a "The South Will Rise Again" confederate cooler, right?

View attachment 357100View attachment 357101View attachment 357102

Tell us, on a scale of 1-10, how stupid do you feel right now? :laugh:

rightwinger

I see why you have run away from this post. :iyfyus.jpg:

More like I didn’t give a shit

Ahhh..............so you support the display of the "Flag of Treason".

Got it.

A cooler?

Are you serious?

nothing wrong with a cooler, racist.

it's what your messiah has on it.

Forum List

Back