The First Debate. What Would Be "The Ultimate First Question" For Joe Biden.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
well, then again, will there be a first debate? it's gonna be like "Rocky VS Maxine Waters".
So Biden can't answer candid questions? Hmm.
Yah, I know I have made a similar thread like this one weeks ago, but that was if you were a moderator. But lets just go with the planned moderators, you can even choose the one you want to ask the question to Biden.
There are probably about 20 great first questions we would love to be thrown at Joe Biden, given his most recent behavior as his brain farts are getting worse.
So, tell us. What is your ultimate first question you would love to see thrown at Joe Biden?

this is my example
Chris Wallace: Senator Biden, can you tell us how many states we currently have in the mainland United States?

Ask him if he supports American minorities or illegals. Tax increases or tax cuts. Defunding police or law and order. Riots and looting or jail time. Joe Biden wouldn't last 2 minutes if I were moderating the debate. Biden would literally shit himself.

Boxers, or briefs?

Do any of you actually take the debate stuff seriously???

Boxers or briefs?
Bears shitting in woods?

Really?

Here we have a Dem candidate that was party to taking down a major Party's nominee and duly elected President, one of the biggest outrages in American political history, and these Rubber Room questions are the only ones that Trumpkins wanna ask? Seriously?

Un-fucking real.
We're doomed!!!

Forum List

Back