U.S. To Allow Former 45 Fixer Michael Cohen To Publish Tell All Book.

bravoactual

bravoactual
Dec 5, 2011
Sausalito, CA
The president’s ex-lawyer is allowed to publish a tell-all before the Nov. 3 election while completing his criminal sentence at home, under an agreement filed on Thursday.

Michael Cohen's return to Federal Custody was a politically motivated act of pre-censorship designed to silence Cohen.

Fuck the 45 and fuck the goddamn fuckheads to support 45.

What happened to Mary Trump’s tell all book? How about John Bolton’s book?

I find it strange that there weren’t any tell all books about O, but lots about Don. Anyone have theories as to why this is?

The president’s ex-lawyer is allowed to publish a tell-all before the Nov. 3 election while completing his criminal sentence at home, under an agreement filed on Thursday.

Michael Cohen's return to Federal Custody was a politically motivated act of pre-censorship designed to silence Cohen.

YAWWWWWWWWWWN...

Oh look another disgruntled former employee. This has cosmic implications. I could talk about this subject allllllllllll......zzzzzzzzzz.

Jo zzzzzzzzzz

I find it strange that there weren’t any tell all books about O, but lots about Don. Anyone have theories as to why this is?
Just a theory, but could be, to know him is to know he sucks, (big time) and he doesn't exactly engender loyalty to those that know him up close. I've thought he sucked from afar for quite a while now.

Last edited:

Just a theory, but could be, to know him is to know he sucks, (big time) and he doesn't exactly engender loyalty to those that know him up close. I've though he sucked from afar for quite a while now.
That could be. There is no doubt he’s an asshole and likely very disliked by those who work for him.

Idon’t think O was all that liked either, though.

(Reuters) - Michael Cohen, the former personal lawyer and fixer for Donald Trump, will be allowed to publish a book critical of the U.S. president before the Nov. 3 election while completing his criminal sentence at home, under an agreement filed on Thursday.

The agreement between Cohen’s lawyers and federal prosecutors also frees Cohen to engage with news organizations and use social media, as he serves the remainder of his three-year term for campaign finance violations and other crimes in home confinement.

“There shall be no specific media provision” governing Cohen’s activities, according to the agreement, which requires approval by U.S. District Judge Alvin Hellerstein in Manhattan.

Good news! Go Michael. Book will be published before November 3 election.

(Reuters) - Michael Cohen, the former personal lawyer and fixer for Donald Trump, will be allowed to publish a book critical of the U.S. president before the Nov. 3 election while completing his criminal sentence at home, under an agreement filed on Thursday.

The agreement between Cohen’s lawyers and federal prosecutors also frees Cohen to engage with news organizations and use social media, as he serves the remainder of his three-year term for campaign finance violations and other crimes in home confinement.

“There shall be no specific media provision” governing Cohen’s activities, according to the agreement, which requires approval by U.S. District Judge Alvin Hellerstein in Manhattan.

I just love the constitution and free speech.

Good news! Should be an interesting book. Timely too.
It will likely go the same route as Bolton’s and Mary Trump’s book.

Maybe unpatriotic Bolton's book - but not Mary Trump's book. Also, Cohen may have more bombshells to drop.

And the leftist retards will slurp it up like its the truth, same shit different day. I don't care. I won't waste my money or time on it.

Maybe unpatriotic Bolton's book - but not Mary Trump's book. Also, Cohen may have more bombshells to drop.
Maybe or maybe not. I’d like to think most Americans know by now, that Don is a flaming asshole. So, more books published on this subject won’t have much impact.

And the leftist retards will slurp it up like its the truth, same shit different day. I don't care. I won't waste my money or time on it.

So you cannot argue the fact that Cohen's return to federal custody was a purely political act of pre-censorship and instead you go with ConJob nonsense instead?

I stated facts, you on the other hand are shit for brains idiot who believes every lie he is told.

If there was anything new to find out we would already have it and democrats would be going for another impeachment lol
STUPID FUCKS YOU LEFTISTS TRULY ARE

Here is what "We" know.
1. 45 ordered Cohen to pay off Stephanie Clifford (a.k.a. "Stormy Daniels"), an Adult Film Actress

2. 45 order Cohen to pay off Karen, a Playboy Model.

3. 45 lied about ordering Cohen to pay these Women off so they would not talk about his extra-marital affairs with them.

Which of course, as God Fearing, Mother Loving so-called "Christian" you as Cons chose to ignore.

What the DOJ tried to do and failed was to violate Michael Cohen's First Amendment Right To Freedom of Speech. What billy boy barr did was Unconstitutional. The only reason Cohen was returned to custody was to prevent him from publishing his book.

Cohen was involved in a lot of the deals the 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward (something you chose to ignore) 45. That tower in Moscow comes to mind.

But the real truth is that 45 and his butt boy barr do not care about the Constitution, but you don't care about that either.

Its always nice to see Fascists attempt to insult others.

You BLOVIATE about "Leftists", but that Walking Orange Shit Stain of 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Coward 45 is assholes buddies with a former Colonel in the Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti, (K.G.B.) The Committee for State Security in the U.S.S.R. Putin is a Commie first class, regardless of what he says and you fucking fall on your knees for him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back