If Joe Biden Wasn't Our "President" (and Competent) What Proper Action Would The US Do Against Him?

What threat exactly is the US under? Any more 9/11 type of threats? No.

Besides that, what exactly and factual can you show me that it is happening or will soon be happening if the Biden administration goes on another four years?

Let's see wide open borders... Getting onto Putin's target list...

Let's see wide open borders... Getting onto Putin's target list...
Terrorists are getting caught, if they pass our borders, south or north.

Migrants have a right to seek asylum, and any Republican President dealt with the same issues about the border. Thousands get deported on a daily basis.

Putin is not a friend of the US. USSR and Russia were never a friend of the US.

So, what can weakened Putin and Russia do against the US?

500 new sanctions against Russia are being put on.

You choose to be scared easily for lack of facts.

What threat exactly is the US under? Any more 9/11 type of threats? No.
Much worse! A nuclear bomb threat by an unidentifiable terrorist source.
The question then would become whether America chooses to respond in kind?
Russia? China?

Putin is not a friend of the US. USSR and Russia were never a friend of the US.

This is the only true statement that you said. The rest well,...

Russia? China?

Are you speaking hypothetically?

Russia? China?
Oh, please. Enough of the endless Fear Mongering.

Biden is successfully ensuring that the genocide continues, by pretending to oppose Netanyahu.
America won't attempt to stop the genocide before the zionist regime has succeeded in taking all Palestinian lands.

Praise America's lord and pass the ammunition.
~~~~~~
That was Number One on the Hit Parade by Kay Kuyser in 1942...

As usual, you and others try to portray Biden as weak and Trump as strong.

Trump will save the US, and Biden is endangering it.

I see absolutely no evidence of any of it. There is none.

6uagif.jpg

I'm asking this question of course (and hopefully I put it in the right way) because currently the Biden Harris Administration is our biggest threat as a nation right now.

They're giving a free pass to our enemies to enter our country without any safety precautions and now yesterday Biden gave permission for Ukraine to attack Russia. Putin could easily take us out for doing so.

Anyways, the only reason why it's illegal to assassinate our current leaders is because they're supposedly our current leaders, but if they were in another branch of power would it be any different if they could take over our country like this? I mean this is a very scary time that we're living in and we desperately need Trump back in the white house before it gets any worse.

I figured that I would edit this to make myself perfectly clear. This is all a hypothetical situation as obviously I know that it's illegal to assassinate the president and I would NEVER condone it. Anyways, the more that I think about it now Biden's handlers are the people to blame.
So you’re saying he should take out Trump first!

Attachments

• 1708806043526.jpeg
    1708806043526.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 1
Yes we would, that level of Biden stupidity requires a quarantine.

The true problem is that I can't say what I really think should happen otherwise the FBI would be on my ass. I'm scared because we can't defend ourselves against people who are supposed to be protecting us because otherwise we would be labeled as dangerous criminals even though we are seriously in danger as a nation right now they're the true criminals.

The true problem is that I can't say what I really think should happen otherwise the FBI would be on my ass. I'm scared because we can't defend ourselves against people who are supposed to be protecting us because otherwise we would be labeled as dangerous criminals even though we are seriously in danger as a nation right now they're the true criminals.
Meh, Biden's isn't making the decisions and has no real power. The powers that be on high are calling all the shots, no matter what stooge they plop in the oval office.

I would stop watching horror movies on a daily basis, if I were you. They are making you have nightmares and see things which are not there.

This is all fear mongering on your part, courtesy of the Republican fear mongering machine. Believe them as long as you like, vote for whomever you like.

Your fears are totally without foundation, and are going to continue to be so.

MAGA talk is CULT talk.

Forum List

Back