If Joe Biden Wasn't Our "President" (and Competent) What Proper Action Would The US Do Against Him?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm asking this question of course (and hopefully I put it in the right way) because currently the Biden Harris Administration is our biggest threat as a nation right now.

They're giving a free pass to our enemies to enter our country without any safety precautions and now yesterday Biden gave permission for Ukraine to attack Russia. Putin could easily take us out for doing so.

Anyways, the only reason why it's illegal to assassinate our current leaders is because they're supposedly our current leaders, but if they were in another branch of power would it be any different if they could take over our country like this? I mean this is a very scary time that we're living in and we desperately need Trump back in the white house before it gets any worse.

I figured that I would edit this to make myself perfectly clear. This is all a hypothetical situation as obviously I know that it's illegal to assassinate the president and I would NEVER condone it. Anyways, the more that I think about it now Biden's handlers are the people to blame.

Last edited:
I'm asking this question of course (and hopefully I put it in the right way) because currently the Biden Harris Administration is our biggest threat as a nation right now.

They're giving a free pass to our enemies to enter our country without any safety precautions and now yesterday Biden gave permission for Ukraine to attack Russia. Putin could easily take us out for doing so.

Anyways, the only reason why it's illegal to assassinate our current leaders is because they're supposedly our current leaders, but if they were in another branch of power would it be any different if they could take over our country like this? I mean this is a very scary time that we're living in and we desperately need Trump back in the white house before it gets any worse.
Government won't allow Trump to interfere in the war against Russia. Therefore, Trump can't be permitted to become president without him expressly agreeing to not interfere.

And therefore, Trump is going to moderate his talking points so that he is not promising to end the war. Or at least not promising to end the war by winning it.

That's going to land him in an untenable position with his government. It could become dangerous for him.

Anyways, the only reason why it's illegal to assassinate our current leaders is because they're supposedly our current leaders, but if they were in another branch of power would it be any different? I mean this is a very scary time that we're living in and we desperately need Trump back in the white house before it gets any worse.
The statist left desires in the strongest way to control the entire world, hence their one world without borders policy. The statist left views Russia as competition to their dreams of owning the planet earth. Do not be surprised if Russia sends a "few unexpected gifts" to the DC gang in a token of appreciation!

Nothing.

In fact, Biden and his lawyers would be in court right now securing a huge defamation judgment against the GOP liars.

The statist left desires in the strongest way to control the entire world, hence their one world without borders policy. The statist left views Russia as competition to their dreams of owning the planet earth. Do not be surprised if Russia sends a "few unexpected gifts" to the DC gang in a token of appreciation!
Dispatches from Fantasyland.

In what we call reality, the statist right is banning everything under the sun and is codifying their iron age magical fetishes into law to be enforced at the end of a gun.

Government won't allow Trump to interfere in the war against Russia. Therefore, Trump can't be permitted to become president without him expressly agreeing to not interfere.

Trump stopped any wars against Russia before they even started.

Nothing...since he wouldn't be President. Now which "what if" fantasy are we on to? :)

God damn you're stupid.
You seem to have the mind of a child.

Hey, did you see that the accusations that Comer publicly stated on several occasions were lies spoonfed to him by a perjurer who got them from Russian spies?

Maybe you are not familiar with the concept of defamation.

Your heroes fox and the pillow boi and Rudy and the kraken are pretty familiar, by now.

Courtesy of President Obama.

Yeah, he's on his third term now isn't he? And oh boy how peaceful things are in our country right now.

Nothing...since he wouldn't be President. Now which "what if" fantasy are we on to? :)

giphy (1).gif

If he wasn't president we wouldn't need to take any action against him.

I mean more like if anybody else could get away with all that he's getting away with it it were possible. They would at least be imprisoned if not hung or shot on sight but it would be one hundred percent legal then.

Yeah, he's on his third term now isn't he? And oh boy how peaceful things are in our country right now.

View attachment 907769

I mean more like if anybody else could get away with all that he's getting away with it it were possible. They would at least be imprisoned if not hung or shot on sight but it would be one hundred percent legal then.
He handed Trump a growing economy and falling unemployment...until Trump fucked it up after coasting for three years.
And...then made a "deal" with the Taliban...and fucked that up too! :auiqs.jpg:Biden had to make the tough call on that one...cause your guy had no spine.

You're kind of a true believer..aren't you? :)

He handed Trump a growing economy and falling unemployment...until he fucked it up after coasting for three years.
And...then made a "deal" with the Taliban...and fucked that up too! :auiqs.jpg:Biden had to make the tough call on that one...cause your guy had no spine.

You're kind of a true believer..aren't you? :)

Everything that you posted is - not true.
Typical, jackie.

~~~~~~
Democrats don't see it that way. If Trump wins in 2024 after all the persecution and lawfare Democrat have used, they will definitely attempt to assassinate him.

Forum List

Back