The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

You're a veritable fountain of stupid.
Any republican, in the modern era, that doesn't know that the media is our enemy, is a fool.
"free media attention valued at about $5 billion" - That's what made up the difference, dummy.

The vast majority of that coverage was NEGATIVE.

And to the extent that Trump played them, that was the media being played, not on his side, giving him something because they liked him.

I do take back my previous statement though.

ANYONE, in the modern era, that doesn't know the media is the enemy of the Republican Party, is a fool.

Trump played them, getting his message out, to overcome the fact that the big money was behind Hillary.

Why are you so insistent on holding on to ideas, that are demonstrably false?
Who owns "the media", Genius? Could it be Satan? Or, just perhaps, "the big money"? Think, McFly!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well Correll, whatcha gonna do when grumblenuts runs wild on you?

He's kicking your ass. So what's your excuse going to be for a man like grumble. He's just as white as you, but somehow he doesn't seem to see the anti white racism that's keeping you down. So is he one of those self loathing whites who feels they must kiss black ass due to white guilt? I don't think he is. I think he a strong white man who has endured, has seen the wrongs done and refuses to allow them to continue. I am sure grumble and I could have a real substantive talk about the conditions in the black community, disagree if need be, and I would not get back the bout of stump stupid coming from him that I get from whites like you here.

You see punk, while you spend time whining about me blaming all whites because I refuse to accept your faggot ass racism, I understand that there are millions of grumblenuts in America who want to ensure everyone gets an equal chance to fail or succeed, while you want everything given to you because you believe that your skin color entitles you to it.

You're a veritable fountain of stupid.
Any republican, in the modern era, that doesn't know that the media is our enemy, is a fool.
"free media attention valued at about $5 billion" - That's what made up the difference, dummy.

The vast majority of that coverage was NEGATIVE.

And to the extent that Trump played them, that was the media being played, not on his side, giving him something because they liked him.

I do take back my previous statement though.

ANYONE, in the modern era, that doesn't know the media is the enemy of the Republican Party, is a fool.

Trump played them, getting his message out, to overcome the fact that the big money was behind Hillary.

Why are you so insistent on holding on to ideas, that are demonstrably false?
Who owns "the media", Genius? Could it be Satan? Or, just perhaps, "the big money"? Think, McFly!

Doesn't change what happened. THe media was against Trump, and he used that as much as he could to use them to get his message out.

Your belief that big money is controlling that, is more of your hysteria.

What would it change for you, if you had to admit that the GOP was not racist?

Would it mean you have to start supporting lower taxes? Or vote for Trump?

Is "racism" the only reason or excuse you have to vote against Trump?

Over time, both the number of media outlets and concentration of ownership have increased, translating to fewer companies owning more media outlets.[3] In 1983, 90% of US media was controlled by 50 companies; in 2012, 90% was controlled by just 6 companies.
Which are mainly owned by Blacks? Which thrive mainly upon advertising from corporations owned / run by who? "The Big Money"? How is Trump somehow not part of "The Big Money"? "The Media"?

• Thanks
Over time, both the number of media outlets and concentration of ownership have increased, translating to fewer companies owning more media outlets.[3] In 1983, 90% of US media was controlled by 50 companies; in 2012, 90% was controlled by just 6 companies.
Which are mainly owned by Blacks? Which thrive mainly upon advertising from corporations owned / run by who? "The Big Money"? How is Trump somehow not part of "The Big Money"? "The Media"?

1. I don't care about the skin color of the people owning big media. Do you?

2. Advertisers seem to be a pretty large and diffuse group, more like an easily stampedable mob, than a controlling conspiracy.

3. Because Trump wants to advance his personal interests, not The Big Money's. He embraced the interests of working class whites to get their support, because it was what he had to do to win. That put him at odds with Big Money that has grown to like Globalization.

4. Media behavior seems driven more by the political biases of the media types, than the behind the scene money guys.

There you go, listing starboard again..

1. Self-distraction. How you or I personally feel about that is not the topic.
2. Self-distraction. How you or I personally feel about that is not the topic.
3. Self-delusion and not the topic.
4. Utter nonsense and not the topic.

The topic deals with racism not by asking whether Republicans are racist. No, the question is, in general, are the Republicans more racist than the Democrats? One thing indicating "Yes" is not yet even nominating a black person in a Presidential primary where the Democrats have already elected one twice. Try to focus.

Last edited:
There you go, listing starboard again..

1. Self-distraction. How you or I personally feel about that is not the topic.
2. Self-distraction. How you or I personally feel about that is not the topic.
3. Self-delusion and not the topic.
4. Utter nonsense and not the topic.

The topic deals with racism not by asking whether Republicans are racist. No, the question is, in general, are the Republicans more racist than the Democrats? One thing indicating "Yes" is not yet even nominating a black person in a Presidential primary where the Democrats have already elected one twice. Try to focus.

Except that as I have shown, the republicans were willing to elect a black republican BEFORE the dems elected Obama, but unfortunately Colin Powell, did not want the job.

This nation is not nearly as racist as you were led to believe.

Why are you resisting this good news? Why do you want to keep pretending that your political enemies are evul supervillains?

Why do you just keep denying the obvious and tossing out shit to argue with yourself about? Evidently you can't deal with logic and facts.

• Thanks
Why do you just keep denying the obvious and tossing out shit to argue with yourself about? Evidently you can't deal with logic and facts.

Because my observations of myself, my peers, stated republican policies and actions, ect. do not match the claims of republican racism, that their enemies keep pushing.

AND, because I see, constantly, the use of such accusations to shut down reasonable discussion of reasonable policies and ideas, if not actually destroying good people for no reason.

I repeat my question to you, why are YOU so invested in this vision of the GOP as evul racists villains?

Ask yourself, why should you not be happy and tempted by such good news? Why is accepting this version of events, not a TEMPTATION to you?

as I have shown, the republicans were willing to elect a black republican
No, you haven't, and they weren't.. as you've been shown.

THe polls, what my friends were saying at the, my own willingness to support him at the time, all tell me that we totally were.

The only problem, was that he did not want the hassle. And who can blame him for that?

And that is not a bad thing. THe guy had done enough for his country. He had no obligation to run.

But judging republicans as "Racist" because the only viable black candidate of the time, didn't want the job, is not reasonable or fair.

But judging republicans as "Racist" because the only viable black candidate of the time, didn't want the job, is not reasonable or fair.
Yes, logic dictates that would not be the reason. Apparently you just can't control yourself.

• Thanks

Because
Fine admission.

Dude, I'm going to assume that was meant as a funny quick little jab. And LOL!!! It was cute and clever as that.

And now, please go back and make your real response.

I've shown you the respect of taking your points and words seriously and honestly and responding in kind. Please return the favor.

Yes, logic dictates that would not be the reason. Apparently you just can't control yourself.

Powell refused to run. People wanted him to run. His stated reason was a "lack of passion for politics".

WHat logic are you referring to?

The support for his run, and for him was well known at the time, and I have documented it in this thread.

Indeed it "is not reasonable or fair" to presume Republicans are racist "because the only viable black candidate of the time, didn't want the job". Yet that's your illogic and yours alone.

• Thanks
Indeed it "is not reasonable or fair" to presume Republicans are racist "because the only viable black candidate of the time, didn't want the job". Yet that's your illogic and yours alone.

IF the republicans were as racist as you claim, they would not have supported a potential Powell run for the office.

But they did.

Dismissing that, because POwell choose not to run, is not reasonable or fair. Or accurarte.

The support was real. The Republican voters were willing to support a black guy to be President.

Why are you so invested in this belief in republicans being "racist"?

IF the republicans were as racist as you claim, they would not have supported a potential Powell run for the office.

But they did.

Dismissing that, because POwell choose not to run, is not reasonable or fair. Or accurarte.

The support was real. The Republican voters were willing to support a black guy to be President.

Why are you so invested in this belief in republicans being "racist"?
That's a lovely story you keep telling yourself. Now consider this one. The Republicans have so far failed to nominate any black Presidential candidate. Who do you think will be the first black Presidential nominee? Why? When?

• Thanks

Forum List

Back