The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

This post was not made for bodecea. It was for the republicans in here who keep talking crazy then wonder why blacks don't join their party.

The media isn't your problem. It's your policies. And until you nominate a black presidential candidate, the question will be, when will the so called color blind non racist, doesn't ever consider race, brag about the republicans 160 years ago freeing the slaves, no identity politics, republicans ever nominate a black presidential candidate, a woman candidate or any candidate of color.

The Latinos have already arrived.
Too late.

Jo
I doubt that. The majority of Hispanics don't like trump and you're hoping that you can get 20 percent black support for trump. That would mean you think that 4 out 5 blacks not liking trump is great. That's how delusional you are.

3M eligible Latino voters in 2020 versus 2016.[/QUOTE]

Yes and the majority of them will not be voting for trump.

This post was not made for bodecea. It was for the republicans in here who keep talking crazy then wonder why blacks don't join their party.

The media isn't your problem. It's your policies. And until you nominate a black presidential candidate, the question will be, when will the so called color blind non racist, doesn't ever consider race, brag about the republicans 160 years ago freeing the slaves, no identity politics, republicans ever nominate a black presidential candidate, a woman candidate or any candidate of color.

Too late.

Jo
I doubt that. The majority of Hispanics don't like trump and you're hoping that you can get 20 percent black support for trump. That would mean you think that 4 out 5 blacks not liking trump is great. That's how delusional you are.

3M eligible Latino voters in 2020 versus 2016.

Yes and the majority of them will not be voting for trump.[/QUOTE]

I suppose only the "and some I assume are fine people" ones of course.

Too late.

Jo

I suppose only the "and some I assume are fine people" ones of course.[/QUOTE]

Nah.... Latinos tend to be conservative and they have no interest in paying reparations to anyone.

Jo

Too late.

Jo

Yes and the majority of them will not be voting for trump.[/QUOTE]

The majority of them will not vote for any blacks either. You're completely missing the point here. By 2050 this nation will be a majority Latino Nation. The new question will not be whether or not you are Democrat or Republican. The new question will be: " Martin Luther quiero"?

No question Diamond and Silk are the future of the Republican Party

Diamond+and+Silk+t-shirt+photo+geneo.jpg

Too late.

Jo

I suppose only the "and some I assume are fine people" ones of course.

Nah.... Latinos tend to be conservative and they have no interest in paying reparations to anyone.

Jo[/QUOTE]
Tell Don and Stephen Miller.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Too late.

Jo

I suppose only the "and some I assume are fine people" ones of course.[/QUOTE]
LOL!

Too late.

Jo

The majority of them will not vote for any blacks either. You're completely missing the point here. By 2050 this nation will be a majority Latino Nation. The new question will not be whether or not you are Democrat or Republican. The new question will be: " Martin Luther quiero"?[/QUOTE]

I'm not missing anything. Whites like you crack me up. 71 percent of all Hispanics voted for Obama and when the day comes a hispanic democrat runs expect at least 75 percent of all blacks to vote for that candidate. Had Castro been the nominee, he would have got the black vote. You see there is One thing you don't understand, Hispanics are not white and they have been mistreated badly by whites.

Latinos do understand and support reparations. You see, most Latinos as you call them, are descendants of Aztecs, Incas, Mayans and other what used to be called Indian tribes.

Candace Owens.

No spacey Gracie, Candace is an idiot. She is there to show a black face. But then again, brains ain't high on the republican agenda. Look at what you support now.
You aare an embarrassment to your race.
No, Candace Owen is. Go to a mostly black forum, brag on her and see what you get. You only like her because she says what loser whites like you need to hear.
If your black forums are anything like you....then yeah. You all are disgraces.

Whatever happened to the days Republicans had Colin Powell and Condoliza Rice?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Candace Owens.

No spacey Gracie, Candace is an idiot. She is there to show a black face. But then again, brains ain't high on the republican agenda. Look at what you support now.
You aare an embarrassment to your race.
No, Candace Owen is. Go to a mostly black forum, brag on her and see what you get. You only like her because she says what loser whites like you need to hear.
If your black forums are anything like you....then yeah. You all are disgraces.
Like I said, you love sellouts because they say what you NEED to hear. They make you feel good about your racism. They validate your beliefs. But to us black folks, they discredit our experience and disgrace us. They keep the races divided because they give people like you cover. When we speak truth to you, you come back with well Candice Owens is black and she says.... And that allows you to continue your racist beliefs.

Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate.
It most likely will be sometime after a black Republican candidate announces his'her candidacy.

You know we can't just conscript people, right?
You've had black republicans announce before.
Yeah, and the Dems then seek to destroy.

That is a stupid thing to say. Plenty of good candidates in just the last few years. I'm sure there will be more once Trump and Pence have their turns.

Perhaps those candidates should try to get elected to congressional and senate seats so Tim Scott won't be the ONLY BLACK REPUBLICAN in elected to DC -- and no, the other black guy isn't running for re-election....because he said stuff like this about your Trump cult...

“Don’t be a racist,” Mr. Hurd went on to say, according to the The Washington Blade. “Don’t be a misogynist, right? Don’t be a homophobe. These are real basic things that we all should learn when we were in kindergarten.”

Will Hurd, Only Black Republican in House, Is Retiring From Congress

1. Don't know, don't really care why they choose to not run for lesser office. Someone probably asked them, at sometime. If you care, you could look it up.

2. The support for Trump seems pretty normal to me. Your spin of calling it a "cult" is just you being an asshole. So, fuck off.

3. Why do you think that I would care about what Hurd has to say? "ists?" And "phobes"? Sounds like the same old shit.
Anytime a Diamond and Silk say the corniest rudimentary shit, morons like you cheer and treat them like rock stars -- trumpers like yourself believe Candace Owens is the second coming of Sarah Palin and want her to run for president -- all for putting on a minstrel show for goofy ass Trumpers....

But when it comes to serious minded people who don't put on a Stepin Fechit routine for closet racists -- then suddenly its "Who cares"
View attachment 311278

-- its almost like you want to keep the black republicans around for entertaintment instead of actual policy making...

Wait, so, because you perceive some racial aspect to conservative fans' support of Diamond and Silk, you think that somehow obligates me to give what Hurd says, some sort of extra credibility?

That is an interesting chain of logic. Which I do not agree with.

Hurd is welcome to his opinion. If he has something of substance to say, I will be happy to discuss it. But what you posted just sounded like more of the same old shit. So, consider it dismissed.

What was Diamond & Silk doing before they started grifting Trump voters?? Do you care? Nope...

They were Democrats before -- but they knew that buckdancing routine wouldn't play well there -- so they hitched onto Trump -- and what do you know, they get paid 2 million in "consulting fees" For what? Entertainment... ..Do you even know their real names?? Nope...just as long they shuck and jive for you, that is all you care about...

but a man who worked 10 years in intelligence, who speaks other languages fluently, worked undercover in Pakistan -- who cares about that guy -- he doesn't shuck and jive for massa the way you think he should....its all about celebrating intellectual rot for you Trumpers...

1. No, I don't really care about Diamond and Silk. Or what they did before. You seem to miss the point. The point is not who they are, but what they say. If what they say makes sense, it makes sense. If what they say, does not make sense, it does not.

2. Your appeal to authority is noted. If he has something to say, that is not the same old shit, I will be happy to discuss it.

3. You can take your racist shit, and shove it back up where you pulled it from in the first place.

Darrell Scott is a black pastor that supports trump. He's been trying to get blacks to support trump by giving them envelopes of cash at events his organization holds.

Fried chicken and purple soda perhaps... but a black pastor giving cash money to his followers for president Trump re-election?... nobody will believe that.

Perhaps those candidates should try to get elected to congressional and senate seats so Tim Scott won't be the ONLY BLACK REPUBLICAN in elected to DC -- and no, the other black guy isn't running for re-election....because he said stuff like this about your Trump cult...

“Don’t be a racist,” Mr. Hurd went on to say, according to the The Washington Blade. “Don’t be a misogynist, right? Don’t be a homophobe. These are real basic things that we all should learn when we were in kindergarten.”

Will Hurd, Only Black Republican in House, Is Retiring From Congress

1. Don't know, don't really care why they choose to not run for lesser office. Someone probably asked them, at sometime. If you care, you could look it up.

2. The support for Trump seems pretty normal to me. Your spin of calling it a "cult" is just you being an asshole. So, fuck off.

3. Why do you think that I would care about what Hurd has to say? "ists?" And "phobes"? Sounds like the same old shit.
Anytime a Diamond and Silk say the corniest rudimentary shit, morons like you cheer and treat them like rock stars -- trumpers like yourself believe Candace Owens is the second coming of Sarah Palin and want her to run for president -- all for putting on a minstrel show for goofy ass Trumpers....

But when it comes to serious minded people who don't put on a Stepin Fechit routine for closet racists -- then suddenly its "Who cares"
View attachment 311278

-- its almost like you want to keep the black republicans around for entertaintment instead of actual policy making...

You know as well as I do the only reason why chumps like Correll pump up black retards like those 3 is because they want to say they have blacks in the party so they can't be called racists. They aren't serious about black peoples concerns. The only reason they are lying about the republican party's entire history is to get enough blacks to vote for trump so he gets a second term. Not because trump has any policies that actually address the issues blacks face.
There should be many more African Americans in the Repub Party. It is a shame there are not.

No, there should be fewer.

You just said in Post #4, Page 2: "Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate."

Now you're saying there should be fewer black Republicans. You want Republicans to nominate a black presidential candidate but you don't want any black Republicans.

So what is it you want here, a black Republican nominee? No black Republicans? Or maybe a Republican-nominated black Democrat? Which is it? Do you even know? And if the Republican party does nominate a black candidate, are you just going to dismiss him/her as an Uncle Tom?

Forum List

Back