The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....A Long Time Coming

Considering the low numbers of blacks in the party, and the way the press dogpiles any black republican that rises to leadership levels, AND that Trump and Pence have their turns to use up,

yes, it probably will be a while.

I mean, you don't really care about that, do you? If Trump magically became black, right now, would it change anything for you?

Let’s face it....

Republicans have only elected eight blacks to higher office in the last hundred years. President, Governor, Senator, Congress......just EIGHT Republican blacks.

I doubt we will see a black Republican President in the next hundred years.

Lefties. They spend decades telling blacks that republicans are evil and racist.

And then attack republicans for not having more blacks in the party.

Someday, someone will invent a word, to describe that level of asshole. To date, the english language is not up to the task.

You fucking asshole.

Go eat a dick. And choke on it. And die.
The numbers don’t lie

Republicans do not welcome blacks in their tent.
White, male, Protestant

Numbers do lie. And so do you, you fucking asshole.

8 blacks elected by Republicans in a hundred years?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Stop whining. Name me a democrat keeps saying Ben Carson wasn't born in America.
Ben Carson is not President. Lets face it. Obama won a popularity contest due to his cultural background. He was not the only person in history to do so for any reason. Face it. He sucked! He could have been a uniter. Instead he divided by pure political partisan agendas. And the main agendas really go against many African American views.
No, Obama won because he was a better option than McCain and Romney. And he didn't divide anything. You racists got mad because a black man was elected president and your behavior got worse. That's what happened. And since I am black I don't need some white racist telling me what they see as African American views. Had Obama governed pro black you assholes would have acted up even worse and would have become even more violent. He saved this nation from a depression and turned the economy around. He was the best president in modern times and perhaps one of the best in history. The lies whites like you tell yourselves cannot change that. There is way too much documented proof that shuts you up.

We republicans were not upset because a black man was president. Go fuck yourself.
You guys peed yourself when Obama was elected.

You had to tell your faithful that Obama was not a “real president” because he was a Muslim and not born in America

We were unhappy to have lost the election. And increasingly bitter about what fucking asshole his partisans were, as we opposed him on partisan and ideological grounds.

That you insist of pretending it was any more than that, is just you being a fucking faggot asshole. So fuck you.
LOL

You elected a fucking birther

• Thanks
Let’s face it....

Republicans have only elected eight blacks to higher office in the last hundred years. President, Governor, Senator, Congress......just EIGHT Republican blacks.

Lefties. They spend decades telling blacks that republicans are evil and racist.

Someday, someone will invent a word, to describe that level of asshole. To date, the english language is not up to the task.

You fucking asshole.

The numbers don’t lie

White, male, Protestant

Says the fucking asshole that doesn't let a day pass without spreading vicious race baiting lies about republicans, you fucking faggot.

Ben Carson is not President. Lets face it. Obama won a popularity contest due to his cultural background. He was not the only person in history to do so for any reason. Face it. He sucked! He could have been a uniter. Instead he divided by pure political partisan agendas. And the main agendas really go against many African American views.
No, Obama won because he was a better option than McCain and Romney. And he didn't divide anything. You racists got mad because a black man was elected president and your behavior got worse. That's what happened. And since I am black I don't need some white racist telling me what they see as African American views. Had Obama governed pro black you assholes would have acted up even worse and would have become even more violent. He saved this nation from a depression and turned the economy around. He was the best president in modern times and perhaps one of the best in history. The lies whites like you tell yourselves cannot change that. There is way too much documented proof that shuts you up.

We republicans were not upset because a black man was president. Go fuck yourself.
You guys peed yourself when Obama was elected.

You had to tell your faithful that Obama was not a “real president” because he was a Muslim and not born in America

We were unhappy to have lost the election. And increasingly bitter about what fucking asshole his partisans were, as we opposed him on partisan and ideological grounds.

That you insist of pretending it was any more than that, is just you being a fucking faggot asshole. So fuck you.
LOL

You elected a fucking birther

Which does not change the facts of what I said. Or even challenge it, you fucking race baiting moron.

Let’s face it....

You fucking asshole.

The numbers don’t lie

White, male, Protestant

Correll is just a racist sack of lying shit. My grandparents were republicans, my parents were republicans when they were young. They all left the party because the party kept fucking blacks over. That is how they explained it to me. Republicans would promise blacks things and never keep their promises. Things like ending segregation. In classic white supremacist fashion, Correll cannot face the truth and has to manufacture blame elsewhere for I personal failure of the failure of the republican party.

It was a democrat that signed the emancipation proclamation of my generation. Yet these idiots want to post racist comments from him, while telling us how we should be republicans because of Lincoln, a man that believed blacks were inferior. These guys are so full of shit, they are surrounded all day by flies.

Let’s face it....

You fucking asshole.

The numbers don’t lie

White, male, Protestant

Correll is just a racist sack of lying shit. My grandparents were republicans, my parents were republicans when they were young. They all left the party because the party kept fucking blacks over. That is how they explained it to me. Republicans would promise blacks things and never keep their promises. Things like ending segregation. In classic white supremacist fashion, Correll cannot face the truth and has to manufacture blame elsewhere for I personal failure of the failure of the republican party.

It was a democrat that signed the emancipation proclamation of my generation. Yet these idiots want to post racist comments from him, while telling us how we should be republicans because of Lincoln, a man that believed blacks were inferior. These guys are so full of shit, they are surrounded all day by flies.

I have never said that blacks should be republican because of Lincoln.

i've said blacks should be republican because republican policies are better for the country as a whole and/o match with the personal beliefs of individual blacks.

Let’s face it....

You fucking asshole.

The numbers don’t lie

White, male, Protestant

Says the fucking asshole that doesn't let a day pass without spreading vicious race baiting lies about republicans, you fucking faggot.
The only lie is that is really more like 8 blacks in the last 150 years.

Let’s face it....

You fucking asshole.

The numbers don’t lie

White, male, Protestant

It is more than Republicans not keeping their promises.
In the mid 60s they sold out their values to embrace the disgruntled racists in the south and elsewhere. They know what buttons to push in scapegoating minorities and immigrants for all our problems in life.

Working Americans are not struggling because of their employers manipulating the workforce....you are struggling because some poor woman gets food stamps or god forbid.... a cell phone

• Thanks

You fucking asshole.

The numbers don’t lie

White, male, Protestant

In the mid 60s they sold out their values to embrace the disgruntled racists in the south and elsewhere. They know what buttons to push in scapegoating minorities and immigrants for all our problems in life.

Working Americans are not struggling because of their employers manipulating the workforce....you are struggling because some poor woman gets food stamps or god forbid.... a cell phone
For blacks it was 100 years of broken promises. We were leaving before the mid 60's but when the republican party went full racist, that just increased the leaving. Wealthy whites in all political parties that have existed during American history have played the blame the black person for your problems game on poor or middle class whites since America was a British colony.

The numbers don’t lie

White, male, Protestant

For blacks it was 100 years of broken promises. We were leaving before the mid 60's but when the republican party went full racist, that just increased the leaving. Wealthy whites in all political parties that have existed during American history have played the blame the black person for your problems game on poor or middle class whites since America was a British colony.
The Party of Lincoln has blocked every major civil rights protection for the last 50 years

The Party of Lincoln has blocked every major civil rights protection for the last 50 years
Such as...?

But it's interesting that you set the cutoff at 50 years. Because if you'd gone back further, you'd have forced me to illustrate the Democratic Party's opposition to civil rights legislation since the founding of the GOP.

Such as...?

But it's interesting that you set the cutoff at 50 years. Because if you'd gone back further, you'd have forced me to illustrate the Democratic Party's opposition to civil rights legislation since the founding of the GOP.

Unfortunately for you, you will find that the republican party was just as much in opposition if you go further back.

Such as...?

Unfortunately for you, you will find that the republican party was just as much in opposition if you go further back.
That is absolutely false. The Republican Party has supported civil rights for all since its establishment.

Such as...?

That is absolutely false. The Republican Party has supported civil rights for all since its establishment.
They opposed gay rights

Still do

Funny how the whites who talk about democratic plantations can't seem to tell us when they will nominate a black presidential candidate.
Probably because color has nothing to do with qualifications.

Such as...?

They opposed gay rights

Still do
Nobody is perfect. But show me in their platform where it says that.

Such as...?

No it is not false. Rutherford Hayes made an agreement with southern democrats to remove troops from southern states if they vote him into the presidency and that ended reconstruction. I can keep going with examples of republican opposition to civil rights before and after the 1965 Civil Rights Act was passed.

Forum List

Back